🔥 [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Script Providers 🔥

04/20/2023 05:41 gangceo#3631
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nei19 View Post
Why is there such a hate and bad ratings on Holyness? I mean, shit's being UD for SO LONG; and; I've scripted in LS, Slotted, Odin's,, Bgx, and many more, and this platform's performance is actually pretty good. Drawings rated bad af? My drawings on the platform are pretty on point to be honest, had much more drawing problems on other platforms. I also dont know how security is graded so low when it has been not hit for so long.

Maybe Im wrong with something on this affirmations, but my personal experience tbh is that its pretty good for its' price.

Also, whoever said there's a ZenBot Bypass for 30E just share? Lol.

Holyness is toir+ but with a bypass. toir+ is probably the worst platform overall even with its low price point (orbwalker attacks tower when enemy is near it, lol)

BGX is only $20 more and is 1000x better in all regards besides detection (Though there is a $10 bypass that is available + also Elysium). I’d rather get banned with bgx every few months than use the pure dogshit that is toir+.
04/20/2023 12:47 Rest-In-Peace#3632
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigo95kun View Post
Im still waiting the guy that said that there is a bypass for 30€
"No Sweats Bypass" It's currently 10$ per month but will be 20$ per month on future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nei19 View Post
Why is there such a hate and bad ratings on Holyness? I mean, shit's being UD for SO LONG; and; I've scripted in LS, Slotted, Odin's,, Bgx, and many more, and this platform's performance is actually pretty good. Drawings rated bad af? My drawings on the platform are pretty on point to be honest, had much more drawing problems on other platforms. I also dont know how security is graded so low when it has been not hit for so long.

Maybe Im wrong with something on this affirmations, but my personal experience tbh is that its pretty good for its' price.

Also, whoever said there's a ZenBot Bypass for 30E just share? Lol.
Just search on forum and you will find that bypass.But afaik applications are closed for now.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Supported regions.

Go and find that bypass.Don't be lazy.
04/20/2023 13:10 Brotmannfisch#3633
On security you made a few mistakes id say.

LS was caught in every public banwave, thats at least a 5
EC gets Hit by every ac change, should be a 5 as well
BGX gets every Single wave Hit and has the "random ban" where people think its 1 Ticket = ban, should be a 6

GoS external has been ud since 2 years I think, why would they get a 5 there then
04/20/2023 14:35 Ichigo95kun#3634
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rest-In-Peace View Post
"No Sweats Bypass" It's currently 10$ per month but will be 20$ per month on future.



Just search on forum and you will find that bypass.But afaik applications are closed for now.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Supported regions.

Go and find that bypass.Don't be lazy.
Sounds new to me, they are ud since?
04/20/2023 15:03 Coach Broeki#3635
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brotmannfisch View Post
On security you made a few mistakes id say.

LS was caught in every public banwave, thats at least a 5
EC gets Hit by every ac change, should be a 5 as well
BGX gets every Single wave Hit and has the "random ban" where people think its 1 Ticket = ban, should be a 6

GoS external has been ud since 2 years I think, why would they get a 5 there then
LS doesn't get caught by any wave, but many.
EC was UD more than a year, even more private platforms had more waves.
BGX indeed gets hit every wave but it's still not instant ban unless someone tickets you. Not like old hanbot when you played 3 games = ban. 6 would be auto banned after very few games

But within the next days there will come many updates to the rating, some data are like 1 year old but will be adjusted
04/20/2023 15:19 skateroli#3636
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rest-In-Peace View Post
"No Sweats Bypass" It's currently 10$ per month but will be 20$ per month on future.



Just search on forum and you will find that bypass.But afaik applications are closed for now.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Supported regions.

Go and find that bypass.Don't be lazy.
if its there u can just link it?
searched and nothing found
04/20/2023 22:25 purposexyz#3637
What's the best script to use on stream? preferably with lots of humanization options to make it look as normal as possible.
04/20/2023 23:43 jadumagazinguccivstptrbrg#3638
did you rate only core zenbot champions and evade or the paid ones aswell?

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankyboie View Post
I was thinking the same. Evade is bad, farming is ok, prediction is ok, champ logic is mostly bad. Drawings are good though.
evade isn't that bad anymore since, as you said, they added dreamevade, farming is alright (you can customize it to be better tho), youre right with pred but champ logic aint too bad if you invest more money and buy int++ or road's godcomplex..
04/21/2023 00:56 Coach Broeki#3639
Quote:
Originally Posted by jadumagazinguccivstptrbrg View Post
did you rate only core zenbot champions and evade or the paid ones aswell?



evade isn't that bad anymore since, as you said, they added dreamevade, farming is alright (you can customize it to be better tho), youre right with pred but champ logic aint too bad if you invest more money and buy int++ or road's godcomplex..
paid ones as well, but they are working on it and will rework internal champs too
04/21/2023 04:01 nano10141#3640
Quote:
Originally Posted by Testlly View Post
I am writing this review after using YTS for about a year.

In conclusion, I would say that the quality is okay at a Affordable price.
Not a bad choice if you only use AA-main champions.
However, as a KR/JP user, the quality is not good enough to pay the additional BYPASS fee.


:Good
- Currently undetected
- Orbwalker is not bad
- Affordable price *except for KR/JP users


:Bad
- The development of the champion script has stopped and has not been updated for several months. Also, many scripts are broken and useless. No improvement of the scripts, which discourages people from giving feedback.
- Response to inquiries is very slow. Also, if you don't prompt them, they sometimes ignore you. This causes frequent problems with Discrod.
- There are times when the program crashes frequently. The program crashes are much better now, but they were very bad last year.
- Last year, I purchased LifeTime because they explained that it was compatible with KR/JP servers, but recently I was pressured to pay a BYPASS fee or else I would not be allowed to use the service. the YTS admin, is usually very slow to respond, but this time he was excited and responded amazingly fast lol.
I have nothing against YTS, but I am troubled by the attitude of the organizers.

I hope this will be helpful to someone.
whats the oficial site of YTS ?
04/21/2023 08:24 pentapaule#3641
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach Broeki View Post
paid ones as well, but they are working on it and will rework internal champs too
maybe you should add a consideration for all providers that includes additional costs and give + or - for it
04/21/2023 14:17 humanbean6#3642
BGX community 3 and LS is 5?

Can you please explain to me how BGX community/support ranks so highly on your list?
The most unwelcoming, racist cesspool of retards I have ever witnessed.
Staff will ban you when you're asking for support, or you'll become the target of some racist user (or even staff)

Hands down the WORST community in ALL of scripting.

While on the other hand, never have I felt more welcomed at a platform like I have at LS, both users and staff.

And what makes LT any more exclusive than BGX or LS? And it's tied with BW?
Price doesn't mean exclusivity, and you already have a ranking for pricing.
Just because you can't buy it from their website doesn't really make it any more exclusive than any other public platform.
Literally anyone can send Niki a message and get in no problem.

I'm sorry but this list is a joke.
04/21/2023 18:09 Coach Broeki#3643
Quote:
Originally Posted by humanbean6 View Post
BGX community 3 and LS is 5?

Can you please explain to me how BGX community/support ranks so highly on your list?
The most unwelcoming, racist cesspool of retards I have ever witnessed.
Staff will ban you when you're asking for support, or you'll become the target of some racist user (or even staff)

Hands down the WORST community in ALL of scripting.

While on the other hand, never have I felt more welcomed at a platform like I have at LS, both users and staff.

And what makes LT any more exclusive than BGX or LS? And it's tied with BW?
Price doesn't mean exclusivity, and you already have a ranking for pricing.
Just because you can't buy it from their website doesn't really make it any more exclusive than any other public platform.
Literally anyone can send Niki a message and get in no problem.

I'm sorry but this list is a joke.
1. Worst community is Elysium
2. Price still has an impact on how many people will join.
3. As you said you felt more welcome in LS, other people have different experiences. Of course not everyone will agree with my opinion neither would everyone does with your opinion.
4. Can you please read my previous posts that said some data are old and will be updated this week.
5. However I can stop giving out details of the rating if people keep complaining and just keep the overall rating in my thread, less work for me :lul:

After I updated the list to the current state I'll add a date of last changes in the screen.
04/21/2023 18:22 humanbean6#3644
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach Broeki View Post
1. Worst community is Elysium
2. Price still has an impact on how many people will join.
3. As you said you felt more welcome in LS, other people have different experiences. Of course not everyone will agree with my opinion neither would everyone does with your opinion.
4. Can you please read my previous posts that said some data are old and will be updated this week.
5. However I can stop giving out details of the rating if people keep complaining and just keep the overall rating in my thread, less work for me :lul:

After I updated the list to the current state I'll add a date of last changes in the screen.
Yes, you're entitled to your own opinions just as I am.

How come LS and BGX are then tied in exclusivity despite BGX being a fraction of the cost of LS?
(Not that I disagree, they're both 6 to me aswell)

No hatred towards you, you're doing a good thing here :D
I just find it a little inconsistent in some areas, that's all :cool:
04/21/2023 18:52 Coach Broeki#3645
Quote:
Originally Posted by humanbean6 View Post
Yes, you're entitled to your own opinions just as I am.

How come LS and BGX are then tied in exclusivity despite BGX being a fraction of the cost of LS?
(Not that I disagree, they're both 6 to me aswell)

No hatred towards you, you're doing a good thing here :D
I just find it a little inconsistent in some areas, that's all :cool:
Yeah until end of the week the list will be updated with all data, until then I added data 2022-2023 on the top