Quick & Easy DMA Buying Guide

06/16/2026 12:31 xenomus#346
pretty good thread for someone whos willing to learn, good stuff man
06/27/2026 07:27 0x41^4#347
Quote:
Originally Posted by AliasBox View Post
Hey buddy, I'm reading a lot of your comments and you seem like someone who understands and is willing to help. People like that can't find any, congratulations.
I'm looking for a firmware to play on Rainbow Six Siege that has BE as its anticheat. Could you recommend sites and discords to find good firmware?
Any free firmware will work for BE.
07/01/2026 06:48 kkaka#348
Could you recommend a trustworthy developer or reliable provider for League of Legends DMA firmware?
Do you make private DMA firmware for League? If so, how can I contact you on Discord?
07/05/2026 16:19 none4ir#349
could you suggest me any trusted seller on taobao?
07/16/2026 22:07 cheatgenius0#350
Thank you sir, that makes sense now, laptop only
07/19/2026 12:36 0x41^4#351
Quote:
Originally Posted by none4ir View Post
could you suggest me any trusted seller on taobao?
Always buy from sellers with strong reviews and/or a high number of sales, as those are typically the best indicators of reliability.
07/24/2026 12:51 EricCartman_0#352
Any good firmware for Overwatch 2 , Marvel rivals, Cs2 ?
07/27/2026 14:44 0x41^4#353
Quote:
Originally Posted by EricCartman_0 View Post
Any good firmware for Overwatch 2 , Marvel rivals, Cs2 ?
Any free or basic firmware works fine.
07/28/2026 10:56 EricCartman_0#354
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x41^4 View Post
Any free or basic firmware works fine.
Can you recommend me good firmware im new to DMA
07/28/2026 14:24 Justin Case#355
I am looking for a firmware for COD, but cant find one worth fully. Any recommendations?
07/29/2026 13:14 jacklar20#356
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarDMA View Post
someone that gets it , dont buy DMA cards for their brand ! :feelsgoodman:
Hi mate if it aint too much trouble could you point me to some good aliexpress hardware?
07/29/2026 18:03 kiwifox#357
anyone tried occlusiondma firmware
08/01/2026 02:00 andxev0#358
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x41^4 View Post
Apologies for the very late response. I was locked out of my account after switching phones, and my authenticator app lost the entry.

I’m not sure which R6 cheat is considered the best, but most firmware options seem to work with it.



Apologies for the very late response. I was locked out of my account after switching phones, and my authenticator app lost the entry.

There’s currently an exploit circulating on Discord that allows someone to get a server ToS'd by sending a specific link in the Discord, so most invites have been disabled for now. Once they’re reopened, I’ll update the list in the first post.



Apologies for the very late response. I was locked out of my account after switching phones, and my authenticator app lost the entry.

AFAIK, he's not accepting new customers, but I'll ask.



Apologies for the very late response. I was locked out of my account after switching phones, and my authenticator app lost the entry.

Yes, I use three monitors.

so rather still not accepting new customers i believe, then my own fw shall do when i get banned or something i am gonna see what im gonna do, right now just got banned on rust so no high lvl eac games it seems like, the finals is still fine, and cod and other lower level games still no issues xd
08/04/2026 00:00 cheetah_#359
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x41^4 View Post
Any free or basic firmware works fine.
What fw do you recommend for eac specifically for apex legends?
08/05/2026 04:56 TESEEE213#360
I cannot recommend BDE.

They provided me with firmware that had serious read-speed issues, and their customer support has been extremely unresponsive. Despite repeatedly contacting them, my issue has remained unresolved for five months.

Based on my experience, the product was not delivered in a properly working condition, and the after-sales support has been unacceptable.