i did every word you said in hereQuote:
its not used, you overwrite it with a other config
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
i did every word you said in hereQuote:
its not used, you overwrite it with a other config
just search mail.com in the config directory, maybe you will find it there too.Quote:
i did every word you said in here
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
it is not broken....Quote:
mailer have something wrong you should check it
as well as the secret question when I register an account I get an error cuz of it
tell me a way I can use forgot my password with this two broken things XD
I used a clean site and ur guide and I looked for the maill.com in the whole site I find 0 I made the secret question from false to true I can't do anything wrong at that sir?Quote:
it is not broken....
if you do the config wrong, and play in the files, you can not cry that its broken
Brooooooooooooooookeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnn nnnnnQuote:
it is not broken....
if you do the config wrong, and play in the files, you can not cry that its broken
Heeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllo From the other siddddeeeeeQuote:
it is not broken....
if you do the config wrong, and play in the files, you can not cry that its broken
what about simple forgot my password page as well cuz mailer sucksQuote:
updated PServerCore to 1.9 to support headLink and headScript of zend-view
check [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] to see what you have to change for your current project
also updated:
- updated sceditor to 2.1.3 (ticket-system)
- changed agotimer format (example from 10:00:00 to 10 hours)
- added php 73 tests
- readme min php7.1
what is next?
- working on new datagrid version [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] (hope end of month for 1.5)
- PServerAdmin BS4 update, headLink and headScript (release in next days)
- working on uni ranking based on itempoints
how should forgot password, work without email?Quote:
what about simple forgot my password page as well cuz mailer sucks
:rolleyes: