Coins

06/03/2017 15:40 DragonKick44#346
This guy is never online whenever i need coins, and never responds. I guess you guys are just lucky.
06/03/2017 22:45 KOBRualet#347
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonKick44 View Post
This guy is never online whenever i need coins, and never responds. I guess you guys are just lucky.
I think you need to check your eyes. You can post our dialog where you got responses two times. Good luck))
06/11/2017 19:39 DragonKick44#348
Quote:
Originally Posted by KOBRualet View Post
I think you need to check your eyes. You can post our dialog where you got responses two times. Good luck))
Ok i will just try again later. But if the response is 18 hours later, then dont worry about it.
06/12/2017 01:39 KOBRualet#349
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonKick44 View Post
Ok i will just try again later. But if the response is 18 hours later, then dont worry about it.
I'm not working 24/7 and also we have with you 13 hours difference in time. You can try to find some online stores, where response is 1-2 minutes.
Enjoy your game.
06/15/2017 08:51 PwiNoLife#350
hi can you find me a toon on dawnglory?
06/16/2017 07:00 KOBRualet#351
Please contact by our Skype
07/18/2017 21:32 KOBRualet#352
Stock for sale:

Dawnglory - 2.6 bil

Price is 13$ per 100mil
08/02/2017 05:00 Lustyshade#353
Can I get your Skype info? Or you can add me. kiraslover02
09/04/2017 20:53 KOBRualet#354
Special price for DG server.

each billion for 110$
09/12/2017 21:02 Karasn#355
Feedback: Very trustworthy, will do business with again. Traded some coins cross-server, received all my coins.
10/16/2017 20:29 Firesphere#356
Everything went smoothly. Sold my coins and received the right amount of cash. Thanks!
01/13/2018 07:11 SpikeXD#357
Bought many billions now from him, 100% no scamm, best coinseller i had
02/28/2018 16:07 maestry#358
stock on dawnglory?
07/10/2018 18:47 Passler#359
Deal went without any problems, 100% legit !
08/28/2018 17:06 edijs14#360
Bought 1 bil coins, Nice and easy deal.