If we count that when I was ~5 years old and actually didn't even know what anime is, then it would be dragon ball => shaman king => naruto, later when I was a little older it was bleach and one piece
03/12/2020 14:12FastSkill[BrBa]#349
im not sure about it, i watched some at television... for example, one Piece, dragonball, detective conan, pokemon..
i made a long anime break after i stopped watching TV and my first anime after many years was Sword Art online.
03/12/2020 14:14CostaMista#350
DIGIMON, the love of my life :(
03/29/2020 08:18BigXPzers#351
mine was flame of recca
04/06/2020 16:06BierBong#352
i guess it was dragonball and got hyped when dbz was released.
04/26/2020 15:08ShinyRaid#353
Mhhh ich glaube SailorMoon xD
05/14/2020 09:41Heitanio#354
I think it was Sword art online? i dont remmber 100%
05/18/2020 11:46Spidpex#355
First Anime....pokemon if it counts as anime i guess, but if not pokemon then SAO
06/08/2020 09:28Captain_Viking#356
Dragon ball and DBZ series! left a special place in my heart
06/10/2020 12:25Azenkitow#357
First Anime must had been Dragon Ball z, damn, it was so so long time ago!
10/07/2020 07:35Hmota1#358
For me it would be spirited away. But the first anime series I watched were pokemons.
10/07/2020 09:38chr1zzLy#359
Detektiv Conan als Kind. ;)
10/08/2020 01:37phoun95#360
Meinen ersten offiziellen Anime den ich wirklich durchgeschaut habe war Naruto.
Klar auch schon vorher sowas wie Yu-Gi-Oh und Pokemon etc, aber das hat man immer nur ab und an TV gesehen.