[PServer]Alpha-0nline - Discussion/How To Connect

12/15/2008 12:14 lightnin86#346
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiobloSlayeR View Post
Alpha is all messed up. I don't really think it would be going good. As far I've noticed necron is a noob. Who doesn't really appreciate people's work. And knows how to flame at people.

PS: This is not flaming, it's just stating a personal opinion.
You're just bitter cause he kicked you out of the team.
If you call him a noob then what does make you?
We're better off without you since you didn't make any improvements to the server so I suggest you shut up.
PS: This is not flaming as I'm just stating facts about you
12/15/2008 17:07 Odjin#347
man whats going on? is alpha down forever or what? that's all i wanna know.

meh, back to playing monster hunter by myself =|
12/16/2008 06:37 DiobloSlayeR#348
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightnin86 View Post
You're just bitter cause he kicked you out of the team.
If you call him a noob then what does make you?
We're better off without you since you didn't make any improvements to the server so I suggest you shut up.
PS: This is not flaming as I'm just stating facts about you
Did I tell you to post n here? I didn't see any improvements made with you, korikz did but not you. So just shut up and get the hell outta my thread. Im not happy with ya'll of what you did and you deserve to be called as a noob too. Seriously, think about it. You people are bunch of noobs. And actually, see how many people think you are a noob. If you don't beleive me, make a petition, and see it your self. You don't actually know I ran the server with my internet bandwith and it costed me money to do it aswell. I ran it on a 4 mb/s connection too. And I deleted most of the stuff from the computer, to keep the lagg away. You don't really get it, ah, I forgot.. kids don't understand.

PS: I request Mod to delete this thread as I am not going to be updating this thread for such kids.
12/16/2008 06:42 DiobloSlayeR#349
Sorry for double post.. delete this please.
12/16/2008 07:11 Odjin#350
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiobloSlayeR View Post
Did I tell you to post n here? I didn't see any improvements made with you, korikz did but not you. So just shut up and get the hell outta my thread. Im not happy with ya'll of what you did and you deserve to be called as a noob too. Seriously, think about it. You people are bunch of noobs. And actually, see how many people think you are a noob. If you don't beleive me, make a petition, and see it your self. You don't actually know I ran the server with my internet bandwith and it costed me money to do it aswell. I ran it on a 4 mb/s connection too. And I deleted most of the stuff from the computer, to keep the lagg away. You don't really get it, ah, I forgot.. kids don't understand.

PS: I request Mod to delete this thread as I am not going to be updating this thread for such kids.
You sling the word "noob" around alot. That's how you make enemies man, you should stop while you are ahead of yourself. =|

Btw, no one told you to delete the stuff from your computer or pay money for a connection, so stop complaining, no one likes a sob story especially from a tool.

So please, go fornicate with an iron rod and learn some good english. k thanks.
12/16/2008 09:46 DiobloSlayeR#351
Quote:
Originally Posted by Odjin View Post
You sling the word "noob" around alot. That's how you make enemies man, you should stop while you are ahead of yourself. =|

Btw, no one told you to delete the stuff from your computer or pay money for a connection, so stop complaining, no one likes a sob story especially from a tool.

So please, go fornicate with an iron rod and learn some good english. k thanks.
I shouldn't be doing what you want me to do, thanks. Mod close thread and unsticky please.
12/16/2008 12:12 Marado9#352
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]


guys i hope this site for the zero have fun take me 2 long 2 get this site -.- have fun I

Hope Alpha-OnLine Zero Bak PLz if any 1 have the new site Plz post it her or send it on my mail [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] have fun guys
12/16/2008 17:01 Necron33#353
how d\did you guys expect a good server when there is no money?no donations?.
12/16/2008 17:32 lightnin86#354
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiobloSlayeR View Post
I shouldn't be doing what you want me to do, thanks. Mod close thread and unsticky please.
Hmm no improvements? HOw about fixing most of the bugs when everyone's so busy and don't act like you know a lot cause honestly you don't.
Tsk tsk tsk. You should get a life cause you fail miserably at everything.
I'll leave God to take care of you.
Pitiful life you have Dioblo.
I really pity you.
Bye bye.
12/16/2008 19:23 DiobloSlayeR#355
I never said and never will say that I'm a "perfect" even tho you think you are. Seriously, stop posting on this thread and we'll talk about it via msn. Thanks
12/17/2008 00:47 Odjin#356
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiobloSlayeR View Post
I never said and never will say that I'm a "perfect" even tho you think you are. Seriously, stop posting on this thread and we'll talk about it via msn. Thanks
Nice....retreating to an instant messenger to avoid looking like a nerd flaming on a forum.

I think I pity you too.
12/17/2008 04:02 Zhyper[Mu]#357
Quote:
Originally Posted by Odjin View Post
man whats going on? is alpha down forever or what? that's all i wanna know.

meh, back to playing monster hunter by myself =|



No.. Its not down forever i know they can fixed it.. Just trust to them :)
12/18/2008 19:13 DiobloSlayeR#358
Quote:
Originally Posted by Odjin View Post
Nice....retreating to an instant messenger to avoid looking like a nerd flaming on a forum.

I think I pity you too.
Thanks given: 2
Received Thanks: 2 in 2 Posts

Nice work dude :handsdown: You really need to think before you post. Alpha is already shut down as they're way too newb to run it.
12/18/2008 19:55 Necron33#359
could you look at other one?
Alpha is not shut down forever.
12/21/2008 12:15 quivanne#360
Quote:
Originally Posted by Necron33 View Post
could you look at other one?
Alpha is not shut down forever.
so this is wer uve been... quiting the real game so as to fixed the dreamworld of a game... hope u fixed this bug bro so u can play back in the real game... i hope ur team is good enough to fixed everything up... see yah around big Bro!