Free crack for IBot 3.59+

12/14/2011 23:30 sickman123#346
for U work WP bonuxbox, antistell? couse doesnt work any script u can run this, first go to the wp scripts and learn who to use it, dep,acc run admon, cuz i have windos xp and i just run and works
12/14/2011 23:31 SnowGamer#347
was updatet
12/15/2011 00:00 Gooble-Snorf#348
I'm having an issue with the Galaxy Gates part of it. The bot will switch to the GG tab, but all fields will be blank or 0, and the tab before will still be blue as if it is selected. I tried deleting FakeID.ini and restarting the computer, but the issue persists. I don't want to use it in a GG and find out it doesn't work, I just want to know if it is a glitch. Otherwise, it is a great crack, keep up the good work :D
12/15/2011 00:32 EdwardR#349
This still working whit 3.61?? Im downloading for test
Yea! This still working at new version (3.61)
12/15/2011 02:03 bernein64#350
thanks mr edward
12/15/2011 02:22 jmpl3#351
Work in Ibot 3.61!!!!! Great!!! Thanks 97Power97
12/15/2011 02:34 bernein64#352
sweet i got 3 accounts running figured it out finally
12/15/2011 02:48 giova00#353
:O I see the first crack is still running after some updates the iBOT! :O thanks man! you if you're big! :O
12/15/2011 03:05 Just.a.Guy#354
How can i run multiply accounts? -'
12/15/2011 03:21 bigpoint-sucks#355
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just.a.Guy View Post
How can i run multiply accounts? -'
Just log into multiple accounts....
12/15/2011 04:15 bernein64#356
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigpoint-sucks View Post
Just log into multiple accounts....

lol... yeah u do that anyways to run 2 accounts u sing in with the 1st one once ur boxing u gotta go to the custom folder n delete fake id again and log in with the nxt account n so on also u will need to do the process over if u loose connection or if the 1st one pops to get a new id im guessing
12/15/2011 04:15 eyeofra1678#357
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolmack View Post
1. if bot says "License expired", remove FakeID.ini in 'custom' folder
I run WP then IBOt and it writed "License expired", then i deleted FakeID.ini in 'custom' folder but still it didnt workd for me,
2. I dont understand this language, so i just run wp then search for ibot and this is enough? or i have 2 do sg else?
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokan123 View Post
i remove fakeid and not work why ???
plz WHY ???? i remove clean cache historic and all i clean my .reg reistart pc and notthig happens ...

[EDITED WORK ] I delet end kill process of IBOT in WP This Works...
I closed ibot but tis not closed realy .. i looking in wp Process and look Ibot.exe open i kill process in Ibot and Crackl Work ...Sorry for my bad inglsh thx for help-me Die Schnittstelle
you need the fakeid for it to work all you need to do is opun it in note pad and edit the numbers to anything than save it then it well work for 24/h then you need to edit fakeid agen
12/15/2011 04:26 pokan123#358
yep ;D i now
12/15/2011 04:59 pukibacsi1#359
very good 100% working thanks
12/15/2011 05:52 boudarra#360
now dont work is a trojan 2012 is steal the accounts