[Open Beta] Darkorbit Multi Fighter

01/10/2012 22:21 themaxvru#346
Frenc : Je trouve très bien ton bot ça pourra m'aider a mettre deux comptes et ne pas être mort parce que ma page a buger merci.
01/12/2012 23:07 Korywon#347
Ah it's taking a bit too long :(
I'm so desperate for this :DD
01/12/2012 23:09 matintop#348
just be patient, everyone wants to have this ;)
01/13/2012 00:06 smithlevi54#349
Well, when it is released, he better have an A in that class! :D
01/13/2012 02:24 2_IMPROVE#350
OS=Vista x64

When I attempt to download Multifighter it pops up and says stopped, can anyone help please?
01/13/2012 04:13 hoocrax#351
The new bigpoit update is relly sad.. Don't worry gahn will get a solution ;)
01/13/2012 10:48 bugereater#352
But when i try to start the program win7 says it stop working any idea how to fix this
01/13/2012 10:54 hoocrax#353
It is down at the moment because of the critical, rather stupid changes made by BP...
01/13/2012 20:34 Urrs#354
ok how many time it will take? a day a week?
01/13/2012 20:54 juanillo97#355
nic3 :P
01/13/2012 22:42 fearles61#356
Hi, I can now I want to get Multi-Fighter
01/14/2012 23:18 Korywon#357
fearles, he's still updating multi-fighter, so just be patient :)
01/15/2012 00:13 vladerco#358
Cool
01/15/2012 14:33 Urrs#359
Look I know I'm not in the right topic but is to see if anyone can help me.
I have a Mac, and I can't put the KBot going.
It opens as a document and opens with the text edit.
Any help??
01/15/2012 14:37 stormkeystroke#360
1 easy soloution buy a windows pc lol kbot is not for mac lol or run in with bootcamp in a windows envrioment