Guides to New Introduction (PLEASE READ)

06/13/2009 12:47 dobog#346
hiiii.. i just now this web is very wonderfull..... i hope all of this can be usefull for me and all of gamers........^_^
06/14/2009 06:41 sieyu@kyuso23#347
thanks for welcome and hello to all
06/15/2009 15:06 woshooo0629#348
hi tol all the members..
06/15/2009 16:46 chuping13#349
hi guys im new here i could use some help for me to coup
06/16/2009 14:09 GiannisMo#350
Hello fellow gamers. I greet the whole elitepvpers community ! You can call me Giannismo. I am a 22-years-old postgraduated informatics student from Greece, addicted to gaming as most of you are :) . There are many forums about games out there, but not so many about
hacks and bots. The existance of this forum is a punch to the face of all strict GMs and admins who don't even allow you to exploit some features of the game ( bugs ;) ). By the way, is there an english translation for every sigle topic? Thank you for your warm welcoming.
06/16/2009 17:14 Shevil#351
hi
06/18/2009 13:01 EASTERN99#352
:D:) im new here
06/19/2009 09:52 alfranz02#353
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaCheater View Post
Hi
helo!!!!!!s lahat ng lalaro hehhheeeheh!nice gamers!!!!!:)
06/19/2009 20:24 jhayonseh#354
hi,... please send me a wallhack in special force philippines, i really need this hack, call me jhay, tnx a lot!!! :)
06/20/2009 08:26 -one-#355
Hi..guys...finally found THE BEST FORUM ^_^
06/20/2009 13:53 chailek#356
hi
06/20/2009 17:56 harngzai#357
halo guys...the purpose for me to be here is to get dragonica hacks..muahahaha~
06/21/2009 01:33 pam1e#358
hello all thanks for letting me join the club
06/21/2009 06:28 chl0e#359
Hi! I'm just new here obviously. HAHA!

I found this forum very useful. My thanks goes to those who share their knowledge in tweaking, hacking whatever... Keep it up guys! Thanks much for making gaming easier. :)

BTW, I'm playing Cabal and Rohan.
06/21/2009 08:58 filex2008#360
hi,,,
hw u all guy ?