[zBOT] We Need YOUR help! (Vsro Servers)

10/25/2011 18:07 serevent#346
I have iceworld online(1.888client) . I setup ip .. ( class > ice5.dyndns.org;22;188). Im opening zbot and selecting class.When i press start client ask to me yes or no . When ı select yes giving me 127.0.0.1 ip and 1700 port.I written this to edxloaderlite ande loader6 sro is waiting to open but not start(i wait more than 1 hour).When i select no say to me please select sro_client.exe . Im selecting client but ask againg ask againg :( ı cant start client. How can ı play whit bot??
(win7 ı try whit adminastor and whitout adminastor) HEEELP

When select clientless , bot give crash .
10/25/2011 18:10 zeteris#347
Quote:
Originally Posted by serevent View Post
I have iceworld online(1.888client) . I setup ip .. ( class > ice5.dyndns.org;22;188). Im opening zbot and selecting class.When i press start client ask to me yes or no . When ı select yes giving me 127.0.0.1 ip and 1700 port.I written this to edxloaderlite ande loader6 sro is waiting to open but not start(i wait more than 1 hour).When i select no say to me please select sro_client.exe . Im selecting client but ask againg ask againg :( ı cant start client. How can ı play whit bot??
(win7 ı try whit adminastor and whitout adminastor) HEEELP

When select clientless , bot give crash .
Go to cmd and type "ping ice5.dyndns.org", then replace ice5.dyndns.org to ip you get in server.cfg

New version is out !
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
10/25/2011 20:48 FifaPoint#348
New version out

[0.06]zBot
What's New:
*Attack is more stable, and very fast.
*Bot will detect when mob is behind object, and cannot be attacked.
*Improved pickup.


*AutoBuff is removed, because it was very buggy. In this version you find, that attack was improved a lot. I'll release the version with AutoBuff in a few days.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
10/25/2011 20:52 xBongosx#349
With this version i still can't play on server with 12D items cuz when i have 12D in inventory bot crash also when i try to pick up or drop that item.
10/25/2011 20:56 afonso1001#350
Can we set 1st Weapon and 2 Weapon now :D ?

OMG OMG OMG ! YOU ARE GENIOUS GUYS :D . THIS VERSION IS TO MUCH BETTER ! THANK YOU EVERYBODY :D .

Can't you add Phantasy SRO please ?
10/25/2011 21:19 Hiighway#351
Yep I like this attack, I have a suggestion if you can add a "Attack Champion First" option.
10/25/2011 22:42 FifaPoint#352
Quote:
Originally Posted by afonso1001 View Post
Can we set 1st Weapon and 2 Weapon now :D ?

OMG OMG OMG ! YOU ARE GENIOUS GUYS :D . THIS VERSION IS TO MUCH BETTER ! THANK YOU EVERYBODY :D .

Can't you add Phantasy SRO please ?
1st Weapon and 2 Weapon Buff dont work atm. Also Buff at Giant dont work. Give me the IP and Silkroad version of Phantasy SRO than I can add it. Buffsystem will come back with new version which could come out tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xBongosx View Post
With this version i still can't play on server with 12D items cuz when i have 12D in inventory bot crash also when i try to pick up or drop that item.
Bot is just coded for D11 Server. It may take some time to make it also for D12, just be patient.
10/26/2011 00:13 afonso1001#353
Can we make scripts ? I think it isn't working 4 me :'( . Anyway , here it is the IP:

Phantasy SRO : 93.186.200.123
Version:1.188 (Standard)
10/26/2011 01:21 BlackStar_#354
I've tried v0.06... on Valentine - heaven server (Valentine;188.138.90.87;22;210)... everything looks good, stats are all showing, I can add skills/buffs, and it's attacking fast.. as long as not all the skills in the list are on cooldown, then it will just auto-attack the mob till it's dead (without imbue).
And you can't touch your char when it's botting, cause it's kinda crash-sensitive at that time.

But if you let it do it's thing in a high spawn area, it works pretty nice =)

edit: it does seem to crash every time I want to take something out of my gold-pet.
When I login, I can transfer items from and to my goldpet. But as soon as I've started the bot once it will crash when I try to take items from my goldpet.
10/26/2011 04:02 Reichien009#355
can you add some menu for nova pick-ups....
The bot is working perfect for me atm, and it would be great if nova pick-up menu will be added :)
10/26/2011 07:06 Zilva123#356
Just logged on Redster server and bot wont attack, it just standing
10/26/2011 11:11 matisilkroad#357
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zilva123 View Post
Just logged on Redster server and bot wont attack, it just standing
Maybe you didn't select weapon or training range ?
10/26/2011 11:33 McKenzy#358
IT would be nice if you can add Grindroad to the server list:
Grindrad IP:46.4.71.141
Locale :22
Version:1.188
When I try to add it on Serverconfig I get an error while starting sro_client.exe.
"Silkroad doesn´t work anymore" and the bot close. My system Windows 7 64bit
10/26/2011 14:41 Zilva123#359
Quote:
Originally Posted by matisilkroad View Post
Maybe you didn't select weapon or training range ?
well i did, i just can change training range just one time,after that bot or client is freezing
10/26/2011 17:22 pakkux#360
having problem with the program,cannot save and program stops running.
Debug folder:[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]