🔥 [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Script Providers 🔥

04/14/2023 02:54 Ichigo95kun#3571
Quote:
Originally Posted by epicness70 View Post
I see! is BGX a really good option for what I am looking for. Legit all I need to do is move my mouse? I don't understand the game at all just want to try it out.
Dont use scripts if u are new to LoL.

U can script but if u dont know the game u will just sucks as hell .

Reach at least the gold before scripting
04/14/2023 19:03 jhcheng#3572
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhcheng View Post
LMAO I heard rumors that LS just exit scammed. LMAO poor scripters who paid 100$+ per month and was treated as subhuman by their 12-year-old moderators.

^%_^
Seems like LS is down now. R.I.P.
04/14/2023 19:25 beyond world#3573
Coach, could u add this to the scam list? looks so fake & Fishy

bgxcheats.xyz :kekw: another toir
04/14/2023 20:16 RizzKyy#3574
Quote:
Originally Posted by beyond world View Post
Coach, could u add this to the scam list? looks so fake & Fishy

bgxcheats.xyz :kekw: another toir
You can see from the screenshot on their "BGX" it's toir.
04/14/2023 22:55 Ichigo95kun#3575
Quote:
Originally Posted by RizzKyy View Post
You can see from the screenshot on their "BGX" it's toir.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

this is their video on their website
04/15/2023 11:16 beyond world#3576
Quote:
Originally Posted by RizzKyy View Post
You can see from the screenshot on their "BGX" it's toir.
Well, still has to be added on scam list people who have no clue will get scammed they even claim that they are the official BGX Platform :kekw:
04/15/2023 16:04 RizzKyy#3577
Quote:
Originally Posted by beyond world View Post
Well, still has to be added on scam list people who have no clue will get scammed they even claim that they are the official BGX Platform :kekw:
That's how hacking scene is
04/15/2023 21:23 purposexyz#3578
So has LS exit scammed? No update for 1+ week
04/15/2023 23:31 iNSOMNiA3D#3579
i think Holyness needs a recheck of rating.
04/16/2023 00:27 Coach Broeki#3580
Quote:
Originally Posted by iNSOMNiA3D View Post
i think Holyness needs a recheck of rating.
I don't think so. Holyness is still toir+ and nothing else. All toir+ based plats are simply bottom tier..
04/16/2023 01:31 frankyboie#3581
Quote:
Originally Posted by iNSOMNiA3D View Post
i think Holyness needs a recheck of rating.
I think OK- is an accurate rating for the actual performance of the script(s). It's good value if you're looking for UD script, but logic, orb and evade is OK-.
04/16/2023 09:55 manicrev#3582
is bgx still detected?
04/16/2023 17:13 Coach Broeki#3583
Quote:
Originally Posted by manicrev View Post
is bgx still detected?
If you care about an account you should never use raw BGX on it. And only if accounts aren't instant banned it doesn't mean the script is UD.
04/16/2023 22:13 Ichigo95kun#3584
Quote:
Originally Posted by manicrev View Post
is bgx still detected?
Actually not but bgx usually get caught every month
04/16/2023 23:17 manicrev#3585
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach Broeki View Post
If you care about an account you should never use raw BGX on it. And only if accounts aren't instant banned it doesn't mean the script is UD.
Yeah I know, i mean sometimes its detected and gets banned within days, othertimes it takes months. I was wondering if it is still banned within days or have they fixed it.