🔥 [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Script Providers 🔥

04/10/2023 02:11 Jack3d_#3541
Comparison over Evade logics, predictions , regarding BGX, LS, Toir ++, Hexlol, slotted cc - any other idea is welcome.
Wouldbe great to get some info since those subs are not THAT cheap at least ome of them..

PS: Coach, is it possible to have private convesation regarding private ones - eg the rules , member limits and fee structures etc..

Kind regards,
04/10/2023 14:36 jadumagazinguccivstptrbrg#3542
which platform best for draven? cant use bgx cuz i got banned XD
04/10/2023 14:44 pckkkkkky#3543
Quote:
Originally Posted by jadumagazinguccivstptrbrg View Post
which platform best for draven? cant use bgx cuz i got banned XD
Definitely not toir, and other public ud platforms cost 5x bgx price
04/10/2023 16:20 minababytwice#3544
Bgx need to be re-rated after new evade and orb already came out
04/10/2023 17:40 juankiller#3545
Quote:
Originally Posted by minababytwice View Post
Bgx need to be re-rated after new evade and orb already came out
maybe wait. Its still for some user buggy
04/10/2023 18:23 pckkkkkky#3546
Bgx new Evade is amazing I agree.
04/11/2023 00:10 manicrev#3547
is bgx still banned after 2 days?
04/12/2023 18:03 yagovl#3548
What about WSReborn? It says 'memoryhackers.org - Cracked internals', so it's a cracked version of what provider? I'm a little confused sorry xD

Also, I used to be a script developer back in 2015 (BoL Studio, I miss it), is there any provider today where I can develop my own scripts/plugins and share with the community?
04/12/2023 18:14 enhance11#3549
Quote:
Originally Posted by yagovl View Post
What about WSReborn? It says 'memoryhackers.org - Cracked internals', so it's a cracked version of what provider? I'm a little confused sorry xD

Also, I used to be a script developer back in 2015 (BoL Studio, I miss it), is there any provider today where I can develop my own scripts/plugins and share with the community?
Pretty sure memoyhackers is a cracked version of TOIR.

In terms of platforms which are open to devs:
- BGX has an SDK but you need to apply for it by showing some C++ projects to the admin. The platform is only $20 a month so is closest to what BoL was.
- LS has a LUA SDK which is open to anyone, but it's $100 a month for a sub.
- Bruhwalker has an SDK. Not sure how you apply for it but it seems like quite a few devs have created stuff on their platform so it can't be hard to get if you ask the admins.
04/12/2023 19:04 yagovl#3550
Quote:
Originally Posted by enhance11 View Post
Pretty sure memoyhackers is a cracked version of TOIR.

In terms of platforms which are open to devs:
- BGX has an SDK but you need to apply for it by showing some C++ projects to the admin. The platform is only $20 a month so is closest to what BoL was.
- LS has a LUA SDK which is open to anyone, but it's $100 a month for a sub.
- Bruhwalker has an SDK. Not sure how you apply for it but it seems like quite a few devs have created stuff on their platform so it can't be hard to get if you ask the admins.
Thanks for all the information m8 =)
I think I'll try BGX sometime, even tho I'm a little concerned about this thing of needing a bypass.
LS would be perfect because I know LUA very well, used to use it in BoL and in Tibia servers I developed, but $100 monthly is like 2 months of salary of a brazilian like me =')
Maybe I'll try to apply to Bruhwalker too, let's see how it goes xD
04/12/2023 19:10 enhance11#3551
Quote:
Originally Posted by yagovl View Post
Thanks for all the information m8 =)
I think I'll try BGX sometime, even tho I'm a little concerned about this thing of needing a bypass.
LS would be perfect because I know LUA very well, used to use it in BoL and in Tibia servers I developed, but $100 monthly is like 2 months of salary of a brazilian like me =')
Maybe I'll try to apply to Bruhwalker too, let's see how it goes xD
Yeah BGX kinda needs Elysium bypass as well which makes it $95 a month (20+75 for bypass). Otherwise you'll get a wave every 3 months lmao.

LS Docs are here if you want to have a look: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Again though they are not the best with security and had a couple of waves last year, and 1 already this year.

Bruhwalker is a similiar price to LS. But maybe you can avoid sub if you're a dev for them, I'm not sure how they work with devs so you'll need to speak with the admins. Also they are LUA based for SDK and have no bans.
04/12/2023 22:18 jhcheng#3552
LMAO I heard rumors that LS just exit scammed. LMAO poor scripters who paid 100$+ per month and was treated as subhuman by their 12-year-old moderators.

^%_^
04/12/2023 22:38 Ichigo95kun#3553
Quote:
Originally Posted by enhance11 View Post
Yeah BGX kinda needs Elysium bypass as well which makes it $95 a month (20+75 for bypass). Otherwise you'll get a wave every 3 months lmao.

LS Docs are here if you want to have a look: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Again though they are not the best with security and had a couple of waves last year, and 1 already this year.

Bruhwalker is a similiar price to LS. But maybe you can avoid sub if you're a dev for them, I'm not sure how they work with devs so you'll need to speak with the admins. Also they are LUA based for SDK and have no bans.
In my opinion if you're budget is 100$/monthly the best is ely+bgx.
Ls got detected and they have really long time to update
Bruhwalker is good but u have to pay more then 100$ fee to enrty
04/13/2023 04:16 epicness70#3554
I am new to LOL my budget is 200$ a month. What do you all recommend. I want my account to last but I want it where all I need to do is move my mouse and everything else is automatic. Please and thank you :)

EDIT: Something with no KYC. I am NOt giving out my details to some random on the internet.
04/13/2023 04:28 Jack3d_#3555
slotted.cc performance VS LS?
Any other platform (private or not) internal ones to recommend currently?

hows orbwalk with slotted.cc compared to L# or anything?

Ty in advance