Request Thread

03/11/2016 18:56 dumymihai#3496
Game: Ninja Classic
I am looking for a: Tool
Information about the tool: The tool should give me Gold
I am willing to pay: nothing

It would be really great if someone could make a tool for this game.
Plase help me whit that , ty.
03/13/2016 21:48 Lord Franko#3497
Game: MageRealm/Facebook-App [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
I am looking for a: Tool/Hack/Bot
Information about the tool: The tool should give me some extra things.
I am willing to pay: Something or nothing depends.

Some Notes:
It would be really great if someone could make a tool for this game.
03/16/2016 16:36 sadwolf#3498
Facebook-App - Royal Revolt 2
I am looking for a: Tool
Information about the tool: Tool to get gems
I am willing to pay: 15-20eur

PM me
03/19/2016 19:02 Mops413#3499
Game: Godswar Online
Looking for: a tool / info on how-to
What it should do: give the player in-game money (gold and/or silver)
Willing to pay: 20-30€ via paysafe card if possible

Godswar Online is quite an old game and hasn't changed by a patch in years. I'm definitely willing to pay for a GENUINE hack. Sadly I have no knowledge to help in developing hacks, and that's what brought me here :)
03/20/2016 09:30 joseficcion#3500
Game: Kingsroad
i'm looking for: Gems and gold
Information about the tool: Tool generator not survey of gems and gold
I am willing to pay: i will be grateful for the help.

PM please
03/21/2016 11:36 Ericasan1977#3501
Hi, can please tell me if there is any working hack for criminal case?? I mean unlimited energy hack?? thank you
03/24/2016 03:56 SammYHaX#3502
Request: League of Angels/Mobile
Will pay 150+Dollar if the hack works for diamonds and gold!
03/27/2016 20:06 keebz1985#3503
Looking to buy Gems and resources for Monster Legends. Please contact me here or through PM
03/28/2016 09:07 homeskilllet4#3504
Game: Pirate King/Facebook-App
Looking for: a hack
What it should do: give the player in-game gold and vip levels
Willing to pay: $10 USD Paypal if hack works
04/04/2016 20:32 Oobie#3505
Game: Monster Legends
I am looking for a: Reliable Tool
Information about the tool: Food,Gold,Gems
I am willing to pay: $200-250 Paypal. (Will pay first, If you prove it is a legit tool). And not a infested Tool with ADs, Unstable, Unreliable, Inconsistent Tool.

Some Notes:
I know about Elgar Hack And Dc4in so please do not mention them. They are a little unstable and inconsistent with many ADs for my liking. I need a more stable and reliable tool. Perhaps even if the Tool also costs me money, That is ok too. (My only desire is to use this Tool for my personal benefit). I am not joking about the cash, I would be more than happy to pay that amount, Considering its a investment and i spend way more in-game as it stands.

Thanks,
-B
04/06/2016 00:31 argan234#3506
Game: Bleach Online
I am looking for a: Reliable Tool
Information about the tool:Silver,Gold,Stamina,coupons...

I am willing to pay:Some decent money , we can negotiate about it in pm.
04/13/2016 11:21 alswill#3507
Game: Sparta War of Empires ( browser game. I'm playing on main website, not on fb games where it is also available. Please search on google )

I am looking for: Hack for Gold ( Drachamas )

I am willing to pay: not less than 50$ and not more than 100$. please do pm me
04/17/2016 14:28 MC Nihilus#3508
Game: GoodGameEmpire/FarmVille 1or2
I am looking for: Diamond Hack / Farm Tool / Something to get in the game a easy life

I am willing to pay: If i get something nice, 25€ in there.
04/19/2016 23:34 tholosoft@yahoo.de#3509
Game: Criminal Case in Facebook over PC/Laptop
I am looking for a: Tool/Hack/Bot for unlimited energy
Information about the tool: The tool should give me unlimited energy without any survey or any password
I am willing to pay:a lot of thanks
04/24/2016 02:44 power92#3510
gibt es mittlerweile einen hack für Ninja classic und co.? wäre so nice wenn ja, fals es einen gibt meldet euch bitte :/

there are now a hack for ninja classic and co.? would be so nice if so, if there is one you please report :/