Quick & Easy DMA Buying Guide

05/28/2026 09:47 0x41^4#331
Quote:
Originally Posted by goopedupshawty View Post
Great info, appreciate it.

Running on a 49” G9 ultrawide running 5120×1440 @ 240Hz.

Looks like no fuser supports this setup…

What are my fuser options?
The DC500, which supports -

HDMI 2.1: Up to 2560x1440 @ ~320-355Hz, 4K @ ~144-160Hz
DP 1.4: Up to 2560x1440 @ 320Hz, 4K @ ~144-160Hz

So you’d need to drop it to 5120×1440 @ 120Hz (or lower), depending on your GPU.

Also, your second PC will need a fairly capable GPU to handle that resolution properly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llewely View Post
do you have a special provider where i can buy legit
Buy what?
05/29/2026 15:44 alexon144hz#332
Wsg guys im kinda new to the forum and the whole dma stuff and i got some questions

What FW should i get For EAC (Rust Fortnite)?

Should i build my own? Where do i even start?
05/31/2026 06:28 lextheimpaler#333
Although DMA is still superior to any internal/external for being UD, using AB is risky as AI now recognizes non human behavior.
05/31/2026 20:39 jmb195#334
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Any info on Shillette "Advanced & Advanced+" and GhostDMA T3?

Used Shillette once, after having some issues with Itha, and got slammed the very next EAC update (Last year).
06/03/2026 06:47 tickleoalgo#335
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmb195 View Post
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Any info on Shillette "Advanced & Advanced+" and GhostDMA T3?

Used Shillette once, after having some issues with Itha, and got slammed the very next EAC update (Last year).
hey, where can i find itha's discord

also how has your experience been, have you experienced any high level EAC blocks? (specifically on rust)
06/03/2026 21:36 jmb195#336
Quote:
Originally Posted by tickleoalgo View Post
hey, where can i find itha's discord

also how has your experience been, have you experienced any high level EAC blocks? (specifically on rust)
I'll send via DM, but I'll answer your other question here.

For the most part, I did experience blocks, which was totally fine by me. I generally felt safe when using Itha. It wasn’t until about last year that I started noticing similar firmware floating around — the updates I would pay for, while others had them for a much cheaper price or even for free. This concerned me, so I went elsewhere. Not long after, I got the hammer with the new provider as well.

I eventually circled back to Itha, this time on a new build with AM5 . My B650 motherboard was having continuous issues with the child device disconnecting. Around the same time, I noticed someone else in Shocks / "zulunation" Discord with the same firmware (PS5 controller). Since the disconnects never got fixed and the new firmware I kept receiving still didn’t resolve, I stopped using Itha altogether.
06/05/2026 11:41 0x41^4#337
Quote:
Originally Posted by tickleoalgo View Post
hey, where can i find itha's discord

also how has your experience been, have you experienced any high level EAC blocks? (specifically on rust)
I don’t use Itha. I use firmware from a private developer, but a lot of what he (Itha) sells now is resold third-party firmware, where he promotes different providers and takes a cut from the referrals. Over the past year and a half, a lot of those providers he’s pushed have ended up being exit scams. If you’re looking for premium firmware, go with Shockazulu instead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmb195 View Post
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Any info on Shillette "Advanced & Advanced+" and GhostDMA T3?

Used Shillette once, after having some issues with Itha, and got slammed the very next EAC update (Last year).
Everything Ghost sells is resold, so I usually don’t recommend it.
06/08/2026 07:07 lextheimpaler#338
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x41^4 View Post
I don’t use Itha. I use firmware from a private developer, but a lot of what he (Itha) sells now is resold third-party firmware, where he promotes different providers and takes a cut from the referrals. Over the past year and a half, a lot of those providers he’s pushed have ended up being exit scams. If you’re looking for premium firmware, go with Shockazulu instead.



Everything Ghost sells is resold, so I usually don’t recommend it.
Is it worth getting the new 10gen Godlike Fuser over the DiChen v6? The resolutions are the same.
06/09/2026 03:39 goopedupshawty#339
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x41^4 View Post
Everything Ghost sells is resold, so I usually don’t recommend it.
That’s true for a lot of tech products in general. The hardware is only part of what you’re buying.

Some people would rather save money and source/learn/code everything themselves. Others would rather pay extra for support, a community, and hardware that’s already been tested together. Neither approach is wrong. It really comes down to whether you value saving money or saving time.

I’m getting set up with GhostDMA right now, and Dave plus the support team have been very helpful. For someone new to DMA, that support has real value.
06/09/2026 04:33 0x41^4#340
Quote:
Originally Posted by goopedupshawty View Post
That’s true for a lot of tech products in general. The hardware is only part of what you’re buying.

Some people would rather save money and source/learn/code everything themselves. Others would rather pay extra for support, a community, and hardware that’s already been tested together. Neither approach is wrong. It really comes down to whether you value saving money or saving time.

I’m getting set up with GhostDMA right now, and Dave plus the support team have been very helpful. For someone new to DMA, that support has real value.
The only thing a reseller can really offer is installation handholding, and that does the customer no favors. The moment they run into DMA issues outside of the initial setup, they become completely dependent on someone else to fix their problems. Most cheat providers couldn't care less whether you know how to diagnose or maintain their product. You paid them, they got their money, and that's where their interest ends.

That's why you're far better off using the massive amount of free information already available online. There are dozens of step-by-step guides covering every part of the process. Learn to do it yourself instead of paying someone to hold your hand and leaving yourself helpless the second something breaks.

I’ve lost count of how many times I’ve seen people pay for setup help, only to end up returning or dumping their hardware on eBay because they couldn’t troubleshoot basic firmware or cheat issues. Then they get frustrated and upset when the cheat provider refuses to provide technical support. It’s predictable, honestly.

Not to mention, if you’re someone who constantly needs help at every step, you can still get the same hardware much cheaper directly from a wholesaler and then pay separately for a setup service.

There’s really no justification for paying inflated reseller prices just to get “community” or bundled hand-holding when the same support and setup options exist elsewhere for significantly less money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lextheimpaler View Post
Is it worth getting the new 10gen Godlike Fuser over the DiChen v6? The resolutions are the same.
No, it's not.
06/09/2026 04:40 goopedupshawty#341
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x41^4 View Post
The only thing a reseller can really offer is installation handholding, and that does the customer no favors. The moment they run into DMA issues outside of the initial setup, they become completely dependent on someone else to fix their problems. Most cheat providers couldn't care less whether you know how to diagnose or maintain their product. You paid them, they got their money, and that's where their interest ends.

That's why you're far better off using the massive amount of free information already available online. There are dozens of step-by-step guides covering every part of the process. Learn to do it yourself instead of paying someone to hold your hand and leaving yourself helpless the second something breaks.

I’ve lost count of how many times I’ve seen people pay for setup help, only to end up returning or dumping their hardware on eBay because they couldn’t troubleshoot basic firmware or cheat issues. Then they get frustrated and upset when the cheat provider refuses to provide technical support. It’s predictable, honestly.

Not to mention, if you’re someone who constantly needs help at every step, you can still get the same hardware much cheaper directly from a wholesaler and then pay separately for a setup service.

There’s really no justification for paying inflated reseller prices just to get “community” or bundled hand-holding when the same support and setup options exist elsewhere for significantly less money.
It all boils down to time vs. money, in my opinion.

Some people enjoy learning every part of the stack and building everything themselves. Others would rather pay a bit more and spend their limited free time actually gaming.

Neither approach is wrong. Different strokes for different folks.

Appreciate the write-up regardless. Thank you!
06/09/2026 11:00 MortuusXYZ#342
"Mortuus - Sells old and open-source freeware as "custom""
Lol you probably have never even purchased from us nor do you have proof to back your claim. Seems like you claim is to just be spiteful or direct people whatever direction you want them to go.

interesting.
06/11/2026 09:14 cheaterx0#343
Any good firmware for call of duty mw3 mostly ik its bad anticheat but i jus need one for call of duty mw3 warzone included obvi any suggestions?
06/12/2026 02:50 0x41^4#344
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheaterx0 View Post
Any good firmware for call of duty mw3 mostly ik its bad anticheat but i jus need one for call of duty mw3 warzone included obvi any suggestions?
Anything free; Ekknod, Itha, etc.
06/16/2026 12:29 AliasBox#345
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x41^4 View Post
I'll send you my firmware tier list with their sites and Discords so you can reach out.
Hey buddy, I'm reading a lot of your comments and you seem like someone who understands and is willing to help. People like that can't find any, congratulations.
I'm looking for a firmware to play on Rainbow Six Siege that has BE as its anticheat. Could you recommend sites and discords to find good firmware?