SlateHub's $50 EFT Radar

03/23/2020 05:44 thuanan7#331
Amazing radar hack.
03/23/2020 05:46 i abc i#332
Wow! I can not believe how simple it was to setup and how well everything works!!! I joined my first game on customs to test it and I look at my laptop and see there are like 5 scavs that spawned right in front of me. I thought it might not be real so I looked past the trees and head shot one of them, the rest were on the move. It was Reshalas boys and I killed everyone including 1 PMC my very first game spawning in with nothing but an AKM and leaving with a full set of gear from the scav boss. I've been playing for like 2 months and never killed a scav boss! HOW CAN I DO IT MY FIRST GAME?! This radar is amazing. I'm going to connect the HDMI cable to my TV that hangs above my monitor to get the best radar!!!! Thank you so much! When my BTC clears and is safe to trade I WILL be buying more time!! Thank you again!
03/23/2020 16:24 gazwold6#333
Bought a 1day trail lead to a 7days and it worked perfectly
pretty easy to setup when you get your head around it as well
always fluid when you get in to game and the UI is so easy to use.
would recommend to anyone and 100% vouch for it!
03/24/2020 03:33 cpanic#334
New labs map is awesome.
03/24/2020 05:10 fauzool#335
Will maps render properly with Hyper-V?
03/24/2020 21:26 AyPexPred#336
Cant verify the trade since i have had this for over a month but it has worked flawlessly. Slate is a cool guy and has a super fast response time, cant vouch for this product enough. I have tried DamnCheaters radar too but it stutters more than this and is less configurable so i will stick with this product for a while :)
03/25/2020 11:57 ShinNeoun#337
I'm purchased , awaiting for verification. ^^
03/25/2020 14:02 elitehackepro#338
Best radar on the market ; )
03/25/2020 19:42 SlateHub#339
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinNeoun View Post
I'm purchased , awaiting for verification. ^^
Order fulfilled.
03/26/2020 04:43 i abc i#340
From a 1 day to a 1 month subscription. I believe in this radar very much. It works flawlessly in my experience and I'm mainly running customs or scav farming on factory or something easy. Big vouch from me to SlateHub. The radar is very well made and it runs so smooth. It's a real radar. Thanks.
03/26/2020 04:57 trooper2015#341
Quote:
Originally Posted by idefitze View Post
Is it rly undedected and can it be dedected ?.... english :D
Slate is not the developer, he is reselling it, I heard some guy named netvortex is the dev. So, anything slate shares, is merely his way of gaining more sells.

As for this radar, it will get detected for sure. Don't let the "undetectable" BS on title fools you.

I bought PUBG radar from the same seller long time ago, actually still have the life sub, but, I haven't used it in ages(after the first ban-wave on PC). They claimed it's "undetectable" when they were selling it, well it wasn't. Moreover, they did a very scummy move after they fixed the detected radar for PC, instead of offering the fix to their subs(or at least their life subs) they sold the fix as a monthly sub to their customers(because u had to use some other program, which I didn't, so I dunno exactly what was the procedure). Anyhow, don't mean to complain, it lasted a very long time, but still claiming something is undetectable is bold and stupid.

Seeing as they are using the very same method to implement their radar on EFT, (and when I asked them directly on discord about it they just ignored me), this will get detected sooner than later. It's good if you wanna have fun for couple of months or less, but avoid using it on ur main at all cost. I know the temptation, I fucked my main steam account worth $$$$ on different games.
03/26/2020 05:04 SlateHub#342
Quote:
Originally Posted by trooper2015 View Post
Slate is not the developer, he is reselling it, I heard some guy named netvortex is the dev. So, anything slate shares, is merely his way of gaining more sells.

As for this radar, it will get detected for sure. Don't let the "undetectable" BS on title fools you.

I bought PUBG radar from the same seller long time ago, actually still have the life sub, but, I haven't used it in ages(after the first ban-wave on PC). They claimed it's "undetectable" when they were selling it, well it wasn't. Moreover, they did a very scummy move after the fixed the radar for PC, instead of offering the fix to their subs(or at least their life subs) they sold the fix as a monthly sub to their customers(because u had to use some other program, which I didn't so I dunno exactly what was the procedure). Anyhow, don't mean to complain, it lasted a very long time, but still claiming something is undetectable is bold and stupid.

Seeing as they are using the very same method to implement their radar on EFT, (and when I asked them directly on discord about it they just ignored me), this will get detected sooner than later. It's good if you wanna have fun for couple of months or less, but avoid using it on ur main at all cost. I know the temptation, I fucked my main steam account worth $$$$ on different games.
Hi there, Let's clear up some things :)

1. This isn't coded by Netvortex/ItBurnz. Slatehub is not affiliated with DamnCheaters any longer. The development team for our EFT radar can only be found at SlateHub :) - So no i am not reselling this.

You can find a statement directly by Netvortex/ItBurns clarifying this in our thread.

2. This is currently 100% undetectable in the current state of the game. There is no packet encryption and therefore no chance of ban when running the radar on a 2nd computer on your local network.

3. The PUBG radar caused a ban wave on PC users (Not console users) after encryption was introduced and the way to get the decryption key was detected.

4. Currently EFT does not have packet encryption, which means there can be no detection in the current state of the game :)

Thanks for your daily lesson in Slate Facts. Have a great day!
03/26/2020 05:34 Matuuu#343
It was ever Detected??? Can be used in one pc and one laptop?
03/26/2020 06:03 SlateHub#344
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matuuu View Post
It was ever Detected??? Can be used in one pc and one laptop?
This has not been detected and can not be in the current state of the game.

Yes this will work with one pc and one laptop. :)
03/26/2020 07:02 prawnflakes#345
used for about 5 days so far, cheat is pretty p.

pros:
clean and easily configurable ui
quick and easy to set up if you aren't an idiot
easy choose what loot you want displayed on the map

cons:
sometimes bugs out if you start the radar too late, doesnt show local player position (more user error than the software though)
would like to see an option for the map to rotate with the player
would also be nice if the map changed to the correct map for the level of your player

definitely a big recommendation from me though, worth the $$.