Simplicity | 11D | EU/CHN | FREE SILK | New Jobbing | GRAND OPENING 25.08.2018

07/27/2018 18:53 RiseAboveYouu#331
Quote:
Originally Posted by B1Q View Post
drop rate is hard?
read the topatleastn fgw drops novas at very high rates.
Hey mate..sorry but that guy is damn right !
Why ? Hmm..
1. Botting like 18-20 hours / 0 novas + killing like 23k mobs .
2. Adding mpop with novas and so made it pay2won or atleast.
3. Did you increase elx rate,stones and items ? NO ! Its worst than before and i told ya on discord..
4. Alchemy rates are the same..you didnt increase them !

5. Sorry mate but you should do something for the people that are still playing there...
07/27/2018 19:05 B1Q#332
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiseAboveYouu View Post
Hey mate..sorry but that guy is damn right !
Why ? Hmm..
1. Botting like 18-20 hours / 0 novas + killing like 23k mobs .
2. Adding mpop with novas and so made it pay2won or atleast.
3. Did you increase elx rate,stones and items ? NO ! Its worst than before and i told ya on discord..
4. Alchemy rates are the same..you didnt increase them !

5. Sorry mate but you should do something for the people that are still playing there...
the drop rates were bugged. botting for a few hours i get 3-6 novas
novas are obtainable by grinding or playing fgw adding them to magic pop was meant to help players who does not have the time to play the game but they in fact donate a lot. thus making nova for silk globals way more less. i would rather try my chances with 500 silks of magicpop but that's just me.
elixirs rates were increased stones are not increased because they are meant to be bought from the npc we don't want players running around with 1T gold.
alchemy rates are indeed increased you just didn't play after the last patch players successfully made +12 and immediately after the new patch was released players who struggled to reach +7 made +10

i'm not sure what are you trying to get at but no one has complained about any of these updates and i mean no one ingame especially the nova for magic pop this is not a problem at all you call it pay2win but there are tons of ways to get silk ingame and you can buy magicpop cards with it.

you're expecting every server to let you grind for days to get novas but we're not doing that here we have already talked about this.
kindly read the first post and you will find out how to get free silk ingame without using our payment options and or how to drop novas without grinding for hours.

P,S: why are we talking about nova drop rates? they are not that important you can easily get your nova equipment in 2-3 days with grinding or fgw maybe even trade items.
you're focusing on how the server is pay2win instead of actually focusing on the good points in this server we already done so many things to please and reward the players for their activity ingame yet you're saying "nova is hard" which is not the case. i don't think any of you are actually playing this server just a bunch of players who has left during the downtime
07/27/2018 23:16 teoz00#333
Its funny how some ppl are still ass kissing this server's team. I left the second after i saw the magic pop update. Worked my ass off for 4 parts nova set and now you just blew it.
Lets not forget the fact that you added 200 fake players on your player count.

Epvp should make this illegal and just delete your thread with no other disscution
07/27/2018 23:23 B1Q#334
Quote:
Originally Posted by teoz00 View Post
Its funny how some ppl are still ass kissing this server's team. I left the second after i saw the magic pop update. Worked my ass off for 4 parts nova set and now you just blew it.
Lets not forget the fact that you added 200 fake players on your player count.

Epvp should make this illegal and just delete your thread with no other disscution
use server status tools to see real count.

we only added weapons in the magic pop. accessories were not supposed to be added and they will be removed in the next update.
funny how you're okay with having devil s and sabukans in magic pop but not nova weapons
also magic pops drop from uniques
07/30/2018 22:14 Yaito99#335
Should we relaunch Simplicity ? vote here [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
08/03/2018 21:59 Prlx#336
Good luck guys.

I just saw it:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

"Canadian"
08/04/2018 22:42 B1Q#337
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prlx View Post
Good luck guys.

I just saw it:

"Canadian"
it's meant to be wrong :)
08/20/2018 00:17 Yaito99#338
The game is going to reborn , check the dates on the topic and join our discord
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
08/20/2018 09:58 Damitsu#339
yes! yes! let's make Simplicity great again! for sure i'm in and good luck to you guys!
08/21/2018 16:36 ronaldini#340
lets help b1q get money for a london airplane ticket so he can find a new job
i'm in
08/23/2018 10:51 Beast♥#341
coming :)
08/23/2018 19:14 Escanor*#342
Good luck Dear keep it up :)
08/23/2018 23:02 Katara*#343
Let's go once again, honestly my last try on this project. Aswell, seems no B1Q, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, even better? :lul:
08/24/2018 00:00 amroooo#344
Keep up the good work
waited this long enough

IGN: Azura
08/24/2018 00:29 Fr3o0oN#345
Good luck Simplicity .. iam IN

IGN: Fr3o0oN