Post your simple [Questions] and [Requests] here.

04/17/2010 22:30 Chickens1#331
I was trying to change the look of an Infra into the look of the champ and I failed.

So, my question is, what file of the file in the Pally section should I use, and when renaming it do I put _4 since 4 is Infra, and 1 is DK?
04/18/2010 07:07 lolforumaccount#332
Just wondering how you get to Tara and Nekojima?
04/18/2010 07:26 Chickens1#333
Tara - YouTube is your friend

Neko - Ask a friend to take you. But GM's are lurking there now.
04/18/2010 17:26 lolforumaccount#334
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chickens1 View Post
Tara - YouTube is your friend

Neko - Ask a friend to take you. But GM's are lurking there now.
Yeah, I found a video on YouTube to get to Tara. I gave up because finding the "hole" is so hard.
04/20/2010 02:17 xxSinful#335
This is sort of a question, and sort of a request at the same time.

Could someone help me with dowloading and making an Elf Lag fix work? I'm having trouble looking for a proper and current Elf Lag fix, r60 in this case. You would have to link me to it and give me step-by-step instructions, seeing as I'm not a hard-core modder. I also need something to hide it from Hackshield, such as Tiara or Nogiparty. However, the only Tiaras I can find are outdated, and Nogiparty seems to give me strange errors.

I don't care about the mods attached. Heck, it could be a mod-free program for all I care. My only goal is to play mabinogi without Elf Lag.
04/20/2010 07:03 Aermah#336
I've been looking for a working unpacker and so far none I've come across none that work properly... none of them show the fucking files ><
04/21/2010 04:54 Infylos#337
Have you tried mabiunpacker? O_o
04/23/2010 04:50 Darkboy132#338
I gots a question: What is possible to mod and what is NOT possible to mod?
04/23/2010 19:17 !!N0083rP00F!!#339
Everything that is not server sided but the server sided list grows with each update and service patch.

Best bet, do a quick search and if nobody says its server sided and doesnt look like it is then it might be possible to do.
04/23/2010 19:27 otherhand#340
Has anyone looked at Synthesis at all for possible moddability? Ability to see possible item results, or even just to automate grinding the attempts with alchemy crystal piles or something?
04/23/2010 21:19 Darkboy132#341
Quote:
Originally Posted by !!N0083rP00F!! View Post
Everything that is not server sided but the server sided list grows with each update and service patch.

Best bet, do a quick search and if nobody says its server sided and doesnt look like it is then it might be possible to do.
Gimme the list then.
04/24/2010 00:26 Squadmastermind#342
I have a simple question, what are lag fixes patch or something like that, and where could i possibly get them? Thank you! :)
04/24/2010 13:39 tbstewa#343
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squadmastermind View Post
I have a simple question, what are lag fixes patch or something like that, and where could i possibly get them? Thank you! :)
Lag fixes fix lag.... patches are when things get fixed... or a patcher such as nogiparty can be attained from a few places and one of which is this site
04/24/2010 21:53 Squadmastermind#344
Oh cool, thanks a lot :)
04/24/2010 22:32 ちょうせい#345
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkboy132 View Post
Gimme the list then.
There is no complete list of what is server-sided and what's not.

A simple rule for inexperienced people: if it is too good to be true, it is.