[Release] World Conquer Source v2

08/30/2023 06:20 barbaragumieri#331
hello I'm having problems running the server can anyone help me?
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
03/11/2024 16:00 CasperD#332
Quote:
Originally Posted by barbaragumieri View Post
hello I'm having problems running the server can anyone help me?
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

I have same error, any solutions?
06/26/2024 18:50 jhor456#333
Hello, this source is excellent and very playable. However, I would like to know if you have the link for the World Conquer Source v2 client update, as the topic links are unavailable
06/27/2024 03:37 pintinho12#334
The patches are just to keep up to date to the database edits, if you use retail itemtype and others it will work fine. I deleted the patches from my PC and repositories.
06/27/2024 23:20 jhor456#335
Quote:
Originally Posted by pintinho12 View Post
The patches are just to keep up to date to the database edits, if you use retail itemtype and others it will work fine. I deleted the patches from my PC and repositories.
I see... I asked for the patch because I would like to test the shopping mall NPCs in Twin City and I also wanted to know if the World Conquer Source v2 client has full hd resolution support in version 5517. Anyway, thanks for the answer.
04/04/2025 20:10 mraggie14#336
Noice
06/01/2025 17:20 skaer#337
Links are dead. Any chance to reupload?
08/18/2025 17:57 Recifense#338
The latest version can still be found at this link:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
However, the database is not included.
08/21/2025 00:33 Hema10000#339
Quote:
Originally Posted by pintinho12 View Post
Hello Elitepvpers,

Two years ago I released my first [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] source which can be found clicking on it's name.

What I have to say about this new source, is the same thing about the old one. The base still the old one (Phoenix Project), which is not on elitepvpers anymore, but the credits remain mostly on the entire source.



First of all, why I am releasing this?
Well, this source has been used on my public beta server and proved to work fairly well with over 100 players, except for a few concurrency problems that sometimes would spawn. Tho, I'll explain the known problems.
I'm releasing this, as it is and I'm not going to give any support to it. This source helped me on learning a lot, I could find out many problems that might occur when a server is running, also I learned what to do and what not to do when running a server. The Concurrency problems lead me to study a lot so I could improve my new systems.

Can you use this to run a public server?
I wouldn't recommend unless you fix the major issues.

Major issues:
- Generator
The generator does have a problem which I fixed on my new source, but I didn't change on this one. But the problem is simple: it stops generating monsters when the map reaches its max monster identity. There is a command "/reloadgen" which can be used and also can be improved. It will reload ALL generators on the Conquer World. Which means: guards, boss, pets, etc (I removed the pets).
- Guild War disconnection
There was an issue causing a disconnection to everybody who's close to the Guild Pole. I think I fixed it (not tested on the public server tho), but I think it's because of the Guild Name Length. So you might check it. It doesn't happen often, but it does, and it's so annoying. If you restart the server it will be fixed (without changing the guild holder).
- Server freeze
It happens randomly. I don't know what I changed on the new code which fixed it, but on this source it appears to happen even when people is doing nothing. I think it's because of the amount of threads which access the Players dictionary, tho, I don't know how, but I fixed. This source still have it with few or many players online. No mather. It's not something that happens just because the server is full. Ah, the server comes back after 5 seconds to 1 minute. I changed some shit on the threading system that helped, so now it will not get permanently stuck requiring the server to be restarted.

Minor issues (some features I didn't bothered about fixing):
- Items removed from arsenal will just leave after maintenance;
- CTF reward wont be delivered correctly (never really bothered about this, nobody ever said anything. They played it for the fun);
- Whoever joins the team will receive the leader information (just change the MsgTeam constructor);

Which features this source have?


Check the Game Packet Handler to see which packets are handled by the server. Puff.
The source got monk with all skills working. Except for a bug with the auras on team, but it's relevant.

I almost forgot: This server targets which client version?
Version 5517.

The interaction processing handle those things.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
And about Ninja Skills, they are all working too. Except for a bug on the Shuriken Vortex that I think I fixed before this release. It started to appear after a minor change in the skill system. Tho I think it's fixed. You might check.

If you ever read the old source, you might know how this work. I changed a lot of things on a lot of places, but some systems has just been improved. But methods and functions are still the same.
If you want to do checks before casting skills, read how it works and check the function CheckCondition.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

If you want to add new skills sort, look for the boolean Launch(), it does have all you need. I follow TQ client magic type sorts. So, as a player, I know how the skill works and then I write it there, creating a new sort to work there. In general, if I want to change anything later, I don't need to write much. I was too lazy, so some types I just used the same on 2 sort.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

I will paste here some references to my old post.


Boss drops
The file QuenchDropRule.ini on the ini folder together with the server controls the actions which will be triggered when a boss dies. This can also be used to normal monsters.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

And just some more additional screenshots.

The Login Server is designed to accept connections from many servers to redirect them. So you can have 1 login server accepting connections on a low cost host and the game servers running somewhere, tho, you'll need to crack the Conquer.exe to read your own Server.dat or change a loader settings to not redirect the connection after authenticated.
I removed the Cipher between the Login and Game Server because I didn't want to show how shitty my system is, so if you want to hide your information, code it by yourself.
You can also set your MySQL to connect to a different port. I did it only to the login server, but if you're smart enough you can fit your needs doing it to both.

EDIT: I almost forgot, the account table structure is here. And I use the Whirlpool hash on the passwords.

If you want everything like is on the database (items, shops and other shit editions) you might need to download my client and patches. The AutoPatchServer that is used on them, is the one I released [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...].

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] (Download patch 5024-5034 and you'll be fine)
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

There is no fucking viruses on the client files. It's just the damn loader.

Some videos on the end of the post.

The source itself isn't hard to read or understand, I tried to follow an standard language and I hope it's easy for people to read. I stopped commenting code at some point, but there are parts that I did. Well, I think that's all for now.

I aint updating this source anymore. I wrote a new one which I removed some trash and changed a few systems to avoid concurrency shit pissing me off again.

Thanks for @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...], never denied me support and for the Phoenix Project.
Thanks for @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] for releasing Cops V6 that helped me on a few items handle algos and for the tips of the portals.
Thanks for @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...], because of the Albetros Source that been so useful to me with it's packet structures.

And thanks for everyone who at least check out the code or the server itself.




Hi 👋
I need link download source 5517 please 🥺
03/02/2026 10:44 sedo_x#340
nice
05/30/2026 05:57 coreconquer18#341
gracias por el aporte