What was your first anime?

04/25/2019 10:19 rsilkroad100cap#331
One piece :) I follow along 20 years: D
05/01/2019 18:56 Moon0#332
not really sure, but the first i love it was dragonball for sure :kappa:
05/04/2019 17:31 mrscripterx#333
My first anime was The 7 deadly sins, I never liked anime but I saw this anime serie on netflix and I was crazy
05/05/2019 17:45 Nizare#334
One Piece, but its waste of time
05/21/2019 14:18 SilkroadEditor#335
One piece and forever :)
05/27/2019 08:17 Michi#336
My first anime was "Elfen Lied".
It's still one of my favorite anime.
06/06/2019 18:10 unlucky#337
Yugioh^^
06/06/2019 22:34 Takuyen#338
On TV pokemon, the first anime I really watched was ranma 1/2
06/13/2019 14:56 » s e r p î#339
Quote:
Originally Posted by Takuyen View Post
On TV pokemon, the first anime I really watched was ranma 1/2
i think most of the 90s kids startet with an anime on tv. :D
the first anime i ve watched was pokemon aswell when i was 2-3 years old xd
07/06/2019 12:02 RealPride#340
unfortunately sailor moon bcus of my mum (it was a torture, still know the name of the gay looking man mamoro)
but right after that classic dragonball.
07/17/2019 09:47 Dusty Rose#341
Growing up, before knowing what anime was - there used to be card captor sakura, sailor moon, yu gi oh, and pokemon on childrens TV. Even Moonmin. First non-dubbed anime I watched was Inuyasha though.
07/24/2019 23:31 ApexFlyFF#342
Yu Yu Hakusho
08/28/2019 03:08 ElectricalStorm#343
Pokemon or DB
09/26/2019 19:58 wunder'k1nd#344
Fairy Tail and im still in love with it [emoji7]
10/04/2019 12:45 Delind#345
Well.. One Piece I think :pogchamp: