Free crack for IBot 3.59+

12/14/2011 21:45 spiderpedo#331
License expired :(
12/14/2011 21:58 ĤΛƇҠ#332
Ibot 3.61 released. Works?
12/14/2011 21:58 pokan123#333
3.61 Works ??
12/14/2011 22:06 YceKrystal#334
Yes, also version 3.61 works. I´m running it :D I can only say "Good Job" again :)
12/14/2011 22:11 IMoRpHeUsI#335
Works but only gg..


Collecting Boxes with no Key?? this suxx
12/14/2011 22:38 pukibacsi1#336
no working
12/14/2011 22:38 YceKrystal#337
What do you mean with "but only gg" ?

Version 3.61 works for me as well as the others worked --> Great :)
12/14/2011 22:50 IMoRpHeUsI#338
Quote:
Originally Posted by YceKrystal View Post
What do you mean with "but only gg" ?

Version 3.61 works for me as well as the others worked --> Great :)
we cant use a captcha key... for collecting boxes

the crack work in ggs and kill npcs but not collect captchas
12/14/2011 22:58 vokovl#339
we all wait IBot 6.66 and fix all crack))
12/14/2011 22:58 YceKrystal#340
but if i buy a code for Captchas from real IBot, i should be able to use it, right?
12/14/2011 23:04 wolmack#341
1. if bot says "License expired", remove FakeID.ini in 'custom' folder
I run WP then IBOt and it writed "License expired", then i deleted FakeID.ini in 'custom' folder but still it didnt workd for me,
2. I dont understand this language, so i just run wp then search for ibot and this is enough? or i have 2 do sg else?
12/14/2011 23:10 spiderpedo#342
Hello
Someone can do a tutorial on how to crack the ibot with wp?.

I have the license expired: (

regards
12/14/2011 23:14 sickman123#343
works excellent, i have problems to with license expired in all my account, but i remove fakeID "delete" and works in all my account, two in gg finish, five kill npc and one with bonuxbox excellent work THANK U
12/14/2011 23:14 Die Schnittstelle#344
run wp and ibot as administrator.
12/14/2011 23:23 pokan123#345
i remove fakeid and not work why ???
plz WHY ???? i remove clean cache historic and all i clean my .reg reistart pc and notthig happens ...

[EDITED WORK ] I delet end kill process of IBOT in WP This Works...
I closed ibot but tis not closed realy .. i looking in wp Process and look Ibot.exe open i kill process in Ibot and Crackl Work ...Sorry for my bad inglsh thx for help-me Die Schnittstelle