[Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam COD Cheat Providers

02/23/2023 15:56 metalman2006#3421
Quote:
Originally Posted by GWR3 View Post
Anyone know of a discord that has good feedback on the legit list? Looking for straight ESP to run on my main and nothing more.
Pretty much ones on the list, PO, Kern, Mobius(not sure about ban wave that happened apparently) and Exspira which is not on list but is as good as ones I already mentioned. Didn't try it but some of my friends use it for a year now on same accounts
02/23/2023 23:11 DemonicSoftware#3422
Quote:
Anyone know of a discord that has good feedback on the legit list? Looking for straight ESP to run on my main and nothing more.
Hi Mate,

We have fantastic reviews on both our website and discord.

We have simple ESP settings that would suite your needs, if you need any more information feel free to quote this or open a ticket on our discord :)
02/24/2023 00:08 GWR3#3423
Quote:
Originally Posted by DemonicSoftware View Post
Hi Mate,

We have fantastic reviews on both our website and discord.

We have simple ESP settings that would suite your needs, if you need any more information feel free to quote this or open a ticket on our discord :)
Nice, send me the discord and I will check you out.
02/24/2023 10:10 DemonicSoftware#3424
Quote:
Nice, send me the discord and I will check you out.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Let me know if you need anything else :)
02/25/2023 02:36 rophmc#3425
Why is Interwebz still listed as a RAGE provider? I’ve been using it since level 1 two months ago, now I’m level 270 at Crimson 2. Haven’t had any shadowbans or bans. Interwebz has the most legit oriented humanization features, and has no rage features like silent aim because the devs refuse to add rage features. The only rage feature (arguably) is the “no sway”, yet they even have a safe mode turned on by default.
02/25/2023 04:28 DMUonaFFAR#3426
Quote:
Originally Posted by rophmc View Post
Why is Interwebz still listed as a RAGE provider? I’ve been using it since level 1 two months ago, now I’m level 270 at Crimson 2. Haven’t had any shadowbans or bans. Interwebz has the most legit oriented humanization features, and has no rage features like silent aim because the devs refuse to add rage features. The only rage feature (arguably) is the “no sway”, yet they even have a safe mode turned on by default.
Every provider, rage or not, can be used to play legit.

Rage providers especially can be used to play legit because they have so many features and customizations.

I just looked at IWs feature list right now since it's been a while - I see they don't have it now but I could've sworn at one point they did have silent aim - but that could've been for mw19.

Either way it's probably because it has an unlocker in it. Auto shoot is a pretty rage feature too.

But I get what you're saying.
02/25/2023 18:49 rophmc#3427
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMUonaFFAR View Post
Every provider, rage or not, can be used to play legit.

Rage providers especially can be used to play legit because they have so many features and customizations.

I just looked at IWs feature list right now since it's been a while - I see they don't have it now but I could've sworn at one point they did have silent aim - but that could've been for mw19.

Either way it's probably because it has an unlocker in it. Auto shoot is a pretty rage feature too.

But I get what you're saying.
You’re right, every provider, whether made to be legit or rage, can be used one way or the other. You could just as easily use PO to rage using max FOV and 0 smoothing.

For IW, the “rage” features like unlocker, no sway, auto are in Misc tab and by default are unable to be enabled until you tick off safe mode.

I just thought it should be changed because the devs do take the time to care for the safety of their users. MW2/WZ2 never had silent aim, but they did on Vanguard and MW19. A lot of people in the shout box, [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...], make requests for these rage type features and they’re always shut down because the devs only care for safety. After S2, they renamed the unlocker inside the menu to something along the lines of “Untested on S2 don’t use”.

Maybe I do sound biased at this point but I believe in what they do and they do it good, very trustworthy guys.
02/25/2023 20:44 DemonicSoftware#3428
Quote:
You’re right, every provider, whether made to be legit or rage, can be used one way or the other. You could just as easily use PO to rage using max FOV and 0 smoothing.

For IW, the “rage” features like unlocker, no sway, auto are in Misc tab and by default are unable to be enabled until you tick off safe mode.

I just thought it should be changed because the devs do take the time to care for the safety of their users. MW2/WZ2 never had silent aim, but they did on Vanguard and MW19. A lot of people in the shout box, [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...], make requests for these rage type features and they’re always shut down because the devs only care for safety. After S2, they renamed the unlocker inside the menu to something along the lines of “Untested on S2 don’t use”.

Maybe I do sound biased at this point but I believe in what they do and they do it good, very trustworthy guys.
I would take this thread with a pinch of salt mate, its severly outdated, doesn't list most providers and hasn't been updated in months.

Another user tried to make a new thread with uptodate information and it got taken down...
02/25/2023 22:51 enfuirr#3429
I bought from ACD, they gave me a product that not working, they didn't even state that in their discord nor multiple websites. Their support didn't not even know what's the problem until they spoke to one their support "Elite" he said the product needs an update and that he sent a message to their boss, since then nothing, no updates, no one is answering and somehow now it's asking me to reset my key which did not work in the first place. Never buy anything from ACD/Gcaimx. 2faces = same coin. The worst experience ever.
02/25/2023 22:59 rophmc#3430
Quote:
I would take this thread with a pinch of salt mate, its severly outdated, doesn't list most providers and hasn't been updated in months.

Another user tried to make a new thread with uptodate information and it got taken down...
Yeah real shit, I tried the same in Valorant. My thread was on the top of the Valorant sub for a while, was genuinely helping people while Xenos list still had DT providers, then it was closed by Quz as it got more popular. They don’t care anymore, I’ve made an exposé on the behind the scenes of all this and it was also taken down for “breaking terms of service”.
02/25/2023 23:30 DemonicSoftware#3431
Quote:
Originally Posted by enfuirr View Post
I bought from ACD, they gave me a product that not working, they didn't even state that in their discord nor multiple websites. Their support didn't not even know what's the problem until they spoke to one their support "Elite" he said the product needs an update and that he sent a message to their boss, since then nothing, no updates, no one is answering and somehow now it's asking me to reset my key which did not work in the first place. Never buy anything from ACD/Gcaimx. 2faces = same coin. The worst experience ever.
What product did you buy?

Quote:
Yeah real shit, I tried the same in Valorant. My thread was on the top of the Valorant sub for a while, was genuinely helping people while Xenos list still had DT providers, then it was closed by Quz as it got more popular. They don’t care anymore, I’ve made an exposé on the behind the scenes of all this and it was also taken down for “breaking terms of service”.
Honestly its a joke, its the same thread from MW1...
02/26/2023 00:38 Boostedguy#3432
Mobius have stopped injections.
Seems really bad for them,
Hope he can bring news here.
I think that RN this is becoming more than a rumour.
02/26/2023 01:13 KernalSantos#3433
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boostedguy View Post
Mobius have stopped injections.
Seems really bad for them,
Hope he can bring news here.
I think that RN this is becoming more than a rumour.
They are just investigating because a few people have reported perma bans. But if mobius was detected I think I would have been banned as I’ve been playing all day and I use aimbot/3d radar/2d radar.

I think there are people from other providers just trying to cause shit in mobius telegram chat.
02/26/2023 01:21 zebleer#3434
Quote:
I think Xenos is just reporting on what providers are mostly used for. Of course any provider can be used with any goal in mind, but PO was made for closet cheating & is used by closet cheaters. Rage cheaters in my chat get roasted by my other users because they have the wrong product for the job. IW is a feature packed internal that had a deadly accurate view angle aimbot until a few months ago and many rage features. They've certainly made a lot of progress to become a viable closet cheat as well, but I think that Xenos is considering their past & what their user base seems to focus on with the "RAGE" tag. There are a lot of videos on TikTok of IW users raging.

Maybe Xenos could consider a "HYBRID" tag for cheats that get the job done well both ways. IW has certainly grown on me the more I've heard about it & I think they could be listed with that tag.

As for your later comment about Valorant, that's different. Xenos Valorant thread is impossible to keep updated because every day a new provider pops up & one exit scams. COD doesn't move providers so quickly. The latest addition I think was KernAim who I think is pretty new in the COD space.

Quote:

Xenos keeps this thread updated just fine.

You're just calling the list BS because you aren't on it. Which, you shouldn't be.

Quote:
If you are looking for a good cheat to use for closet cheating, take a look at Phantom Overlay or KernAim.
02/26/2023 01:34 Xenysa#3435
Spoofers and unlockers detected? Mobius have permanent ban wave and its unlockers again and spoofers...any other provider with reports or only mobius? Why they blame another providers again for their ban wave??