COoperative

04/01/2011 09:51 IAmHawtness#3316
Stop saying "banned", you fucking retards. You don't get "banned" for using this bot - you get BOTJAILED.
04/01/2011 10:05 m7mdxlife#3317
lmfao!!
04/01/2011 10:07 totorox#3318
my bad lol~.~
04/01/2011 10:07 Vash1427#3319
There is 1 bug im noticing, the XP for fatalstrike is on cool down but keeps popping up causing the bot to stand still while to activate fatal strike, when clearly it is not even up yet.
04/01/2011 10:33 m7mdxlife#3320
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vash1427 View Post
There is 1 bug im noticing, the XP for fatalstrike is on cool down but keeps popping up causing the bot to stand still while to activate fatal strike, when clearly it is not even up yet.
relogin co and dont activate fatal strike manually and u should be fine
04/01/2011 13:15 xkenshin99x#3321
hey im getting a problem, when im on fatal strike it takes a while for it to activate the next fatal strike, and it just stands still taking loads of damage and taking heaps of my pots, anyone help please? nice bot btw just this problem for me is annoying me so much
04/01/2011 14:07 hellbladel#3322
When i open CoOp it says False on the top left and im wondering if it should say that or the actual name of the program i pick to be CoOp.
04/01/2011 17:16 kicii#3323
Can u pls make to this hack works on private server i dont know what patch is it i think its 5377 ,it have monks,dragon soul its updated like the original co...so pls if u can make to work for it or tell me for some other bot .thanks (srry for my english)
04/01/2011 17:39 demon17#3324
Quote:
Originally Posted by [GM] View Post
damn, i think it would be better if IAmHawtness makes a tool that reads the itemtype file from co folder so we won't need a new update everytime tq shit on us :)
Yeah :D ... Nice idea .. but i tell you something .. for about 2 weeks ago I quited botting :D .. I deleted all and put New OS in my laptop (win 7) < What happens ? ;))=)) 2 days ago got jailed .. reason ( I was botted in 26.03.2011..) .. So funny for TQ and not for me :D i spend 430 + 860 cps tottaly to get out from jail ( twice jailed for no reason .. They jailed me when i wasnt using bott .... ) so shity ..

Anyway I Just tryin to sell my items .. after that i came back to botting .. and [GM] paste that Source.. I need it . but last time some problems happens when you sent it in yahoo msg . . Have a nice day ..

P.S: For those who have the main account and the botter ones in same email , make a new mail ... and make some new botter accounts .. will be much safer :D .. Wana know why? .. TQ jailed my 3 newb accounts ( they was only werhouser accounts .. i had 100 metscrolls /ea -My last login in those accounts was about 3 mounths ago .. so funny yesterday when i loged in with one of them i found it in jail .. the jailing date(the day when i was "botting" was 2 weeks ago... ) have fun ..
04/01/2011 18:48 totorox#3325
Quote:
Originally Posted by demon17 View Post
Yeah :D ... Nice idea .. but i tell you something .. for about 2 weeks ago I quited botting :D .. I deleted all and put New OS in my laptop (win 7) < What happens ? ;))=)) 2 days ago got jailed .. reason ( I was botted in 26.03.2011..) .. So funny for TQ and not for me :D i spend 430 + 860 cps tottaly to get out from jail ( twice jailed for no reason .. They jailed me when i wasnt using bott .... ) so shity ..

Anyway I Just tryin to sell my items .. after that i came back to botting .. and [GM] paste that Source.. I need it . but last time some problems happens when you sent it in yahoo msg . . Have a nice day ..

P.S: For those who have the main account and the botter ones in same email , make a new mail ... and make some new botter accounts .. will be much safer :D .. Wana know why? .. TQ jailed my 3 newb accounts ( they was only werhouser accounts .. i had 100 metscrolls /ea -My last login in those accounts was about 3 mounths ago .. so funny yesterday when i loged in with one of them i found it in jail .. the jailing date(the day when i was "botting" was 2 weeks ago... ) have fun ..

TQ came out with a statement with its bj bug, dont come out first, maybe they accidentally bjed you
04/01/2011 18:56 Combat#3326
Quick question to y'all that can be answered in PM if you prefer: What kind of damage does a Water Devil do to a Ninja? What are (roughly) the chances of getting a Clean Water to drop? Is this the best way to a Clean Water if you're just starting out?

Also: Is there a way to make the bot move to certain coordinates without attacking a monster? I have something I want to try and I'm curious if it has to have a target before it will move.
04/01/2011 19:14 kennymurais#3327
can u boot with this bot or it need to be re patched cuz it is already to patches beyond
04/01/2011 20:57 dh666#3328
Heys guys I am experiencing that the bot doesn't activate the xp skill.. You guys getting that too?

For whoever needs fake easy emails: google 10minutemail
04/01/2011 21:16 Combat#3329
Quote:
Originally Posted by dh666 View Post
Heys guys I am experiencing that the bot doesn't activate the xp skill.. You guys getting that too?

For whoever needs fake easy emails: google 10minutemail
I'm not having any trouble at all with the bot, even on the latest patch.

Nice tip about the emails though.

EDIT: I am noticing that the bot seems to be picking up some of the items more than once then dropping them again. As in, it will repeatedly pick up an item it has previously dropped. Is that normal?
04/01/2011 23:30 m7mdxlife#3330
Quote:
Originally Posted by Combat View Post
I'm not having any trouble at all with the bot, even on the latest patch.

Nice tip about the emails though.

EDIT: I am noticing that the bot seems to be picking up some of the items more than once then dropping them again. As in, it will repeatedly pick up an item it has previously dropped. Is that normal?
the bot picks up all the items he sees in a new screen, so if you set it to hunt in a small area it will pick up an item then drop it, goes off screen and comes back and hey look! theres an item on the ground to pick *picks up*

was kinda annoying to me at 1st but then i made the hunting area bigger..