Quick & Easy DMA Buying Guide

05/04/2026 03:35 stella.ac#316
Quote:
Originally Posted by kasimanli View Post
You sent this message about 10 days ago, but you still haven’t refunded the amount you said you would. What is the reason for this?
Everything is currently being handled through Discord via open tickets. We’re actively working through each case and are aiming to have all pending resolutions completed by Monday.
05/05/2026 08:05 DemonTimee#317
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x41^4 View Post
You can use Captain’s, since it’s all CH347. They (DMA Kingdom) should have a flashing guide you can follow along.
Thank you, brother.

Are you familiar with FiveM at all or know anything about it? I wanted to try FiveM with Ekknod's FW. I'm just wondering if it's safe or not.
05/05/2026 09:57 0x41^4#318
Quote:
Originally Posted by DemonTimee View Post
Thank you, brother.

Are you familiar with FiveM at all or know anything about it? I wanted to try FiveM with Ekknod's FW. I'm just wondering if it's safe or not.
It will work.
05/05/2026 10:44 kasimanli#319
Quote:
Originally Posted by stella.ac View Post
Everything is currently being handled through Discord via open tickets. We’re actively working through each case and are aiming to have all pending resolutions completed by Monday.

Look, you have given me different dates before, but nothing has changed. When the day you promised the payment arrives, you either don’t respond, say that you’ve forwarded it to William, or give yet another new date.

I don’t want to turn this into an argument out of respect for the person who opened this thread. However, please be honest. I also have evidence to support everything I’m saying.

You previously asked me to remove the thread I opened, and I agreed so that your business wouldn’t be negatively affected. I understood that we are all human, and that people can go through difficult times, whether in business or in their personal lives. That’s why I removed it.

But at this point, it’s clear to me that I’m just being stalled. Please stop delaying and stop putting people in a difficult position. You may be earning money easily, but the people who trust you and pay you may not be earning it as easily as you do.
05/06/2026 18:01 DemonTimee#320
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x41^4 View Post
You can use Captain’s, since it’s all CH347. They (DMA Kingdom) should have a flashing guide you can follow along.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x41^4 View Post
It will work.
Sorry to keep bothering you bro.

How important is EDID spoofing? Or spoofing the fuser I should say. My fuser doesn't have a type-c port on it, like some guides are talking about. It's just a regular Displayport 240hz fuser I got from Aliexpress. I was wondering if i needed to spoof it so i dont get detected for having one or is it not that important?

Thanks again
05/08/2026 02:09 0x41^4#321
Quote:
Originally Posted by DemonTimee View Post
Sorry to keep bothering you bro.

How important is EDID spoofing? Or spoofing the fuser I should say. My fuser doesn't have a type-c port on it, like some guides are talking about. It's just a regular Displayport 240hz fuser I got from Aliexpress. I was wondering if i needed to spoof it so i dont get detected for having one or is it not that important?

Thanks again
It’s only needed if your fuser is having trouble identifying your monitor, including its resolution and refresh rate.
05/14/2026 01:51 xEmR1337#322
I have a question, i wanted to play another games.

So can i just unplug the DMA Card and play games like League of Legends or something?
05/15/2026 22:17 StarDMA#323
someone that gets it , dont buy DMA cards for their brand ! :feelsgoodman:
05/22/2026 15:36 0x41^4#324
Quote:
Originally Posted by xEmR1337 View Post
I have a question, i wanted to play another games.

So can i just unplug the DMA Card and play games like League of Legends or something?
Apologies for the extremely delayed response.

Your card has a power switch on it. Just flip it off whenever you want to play LoL.
05/23/2026 18:33 kasimanli#325
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmb195 View Post
I am interested in your outcom
e.
I have reached out to Stella, I do believe there was a big mixup with what occurred not to long ago with them and 0x4, so I have no skin in the game, but trying to see where your outcome goes, along with their return to Discord.

The article I wrote about Stella

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
05/24/2026 01:50 0x41^4#326
.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kasimanli View Post
Chapter 1

On April 3, 2026, while doing some research online, I came across some information about Stella-DMA. I checked the discussions on the EPVP website and saw mixed experiences. Some people said everything started well but ended badly, while others described complete nightmare experiences. Most complaints were about extremely slow technical support. Despite the warnings, I decided to join their Discord server on April 3, 2026. At first, I spoke with the technical support staff. They told me that because of the Easter holiday, nobody would be able to assist me properly for a while. That sounded reasonable to me, so I waited patiently. Later, I decided to purchase a DMA card + Fuser + Macku package for 250 Euros and a Basic Firmware package for 70 Euros. Including shipping, they told me the total would be 395 USDC. They gave me their crypto wallet address, and I sent the payment on April 4, 2026.

Chapter 2

After sending the payment, I provided proof of transaction. They told me they would not be able to verify the payment until Monday, April 6, 2026, and that the products could only be shipped after verification. Again, I thought this was normal. However, on Monday, I suddenly noticed that Stella’s Discord server had disappeared. I contacted their technical support team and asked what happened. They told me that they had just found out as well and that a new Discord server would be created. When I asked about my order status, they repeatedly told me they had no information. Responses sometimes came 12 hours later, sometimes a full day later. Every time, the answer was the same: “We’re just employees. We don’t know.” At that point, I started becoming suspicious.

Chapter 3

I kept asking for updates from time to time because it made no sense to me that employees supposedly knew nothing about paid orders. After a while, they asked for my shipping address again. I had already provided my address previously on their Discord server, but since that server disappeared, they requested it once more. For a moment, I felt relieved. I thought they were finally preparing to ship my products. But nothing happened. Even after providing my address again, they still gave no proper information. Every time I asked about the products, they either ignored me or told me I was “bothering” them. They kept saying: “We’re just employees, not the boss.” “We don’t know the order status.” “Ask William.” William is apparently the owner of Stella. However, he never accepted my friend request, so I had no way to contact him directly.

Chapter 4

Later, an account named “stella.ac” replied in a thread on the EPVP website. I explained my situation there as well. They claimed their Discord server had been removed because of a general issue and that they had already opened a new one. They asked for my Discord username, and I provided it immediately. After that, I received no response again. I tried joining their new Discord server, but they had enabled manual approval for new members. My join request stayed pending for four full days without approval. At this point, I completely lost trust in them and started believing I had been scammed. Because of that, I purchased the same products from another seller for 270 Euros. That seller actually shipped the products. However, Turkish customs regulations had apparently changed, and individual imports were no longer allowed. Only licensed import companies could import such products. As a result, customs seized the products I bought from the second seller. After learning this, I contacted Stella again through EPVP and told them: “If you are not scammers, please do not ship the products because they will get seized by customs anyway. Instead, refund my money.” Again, no response. I also contacted one of their Discord technical support members named Ludx and explained the entire situation. I politely requested a refund. Still no response.

Chapter 5

I would like to sincerely thank the user 0x41^4 for the support and advice provided during this process. Ironically, they had actually warned me earlier that something like this could happen, but unfortunately I did not take it seriously at the time. Now I want to directly address William (stella.ac): If you are scammers, then congratulations — you already scammed me. But if you are not scammers, then please refund my money and start respecting your customers and your business. Trading is not for everyone. A business that constantly ignores customers, delays responses, and gives false promises will eventually destroy its own reputation. Making money is not easy. Nobody deserves to lose money they earned through hard work.

Chapter 6

What Happened After I Published This Article Interestingly, only 15 minutes after I published this article on EPVP, stella.ac suddenly contacted me through the EPVP website. They claimed that my refund would be processed soon. They also approved my access to their new Discord server, so I was finally able to join. After that, they told me they had spoken with William and that the refund would be completed once their Discord server problems were fully resolved. I agreed and decided to wait patiently once again. However, nothing happened for the next 10 days. Later, they announced publicly on EPVP that their Discord server issues were completely fixed and everything was back to normal. So I contacted Stella again and requested my refund. That was when the delays and excuses started all over again. Every single time they gave me a different date. When that date arrived, they either said: “We couldn’t reach William.” “We already messaged William.” or they simply stopped responding entirely. Finally, after 40 days, they sent only 150 USD worth of LTC and promised to send the remaining amount within 2 days. Of course, they did not send it. About 7–8 days later, they finally sent another 170 USD worth of LTC. However, they kept the remaining 75 USD, claiming it was for the Basic Firmware package. They promised that the Basic Firmware would be delivered within 1–3 days. Today is day 6. I still have not received the firmware. And once again, they are not responding.

Final Note

I still have all payment proofs, screenshots, wallet transactions, and message logs related to this situation. I will share them publicly if necessary. At this point, I simply want people to be aware of my experience so they can make informed decisions before dealing with Stella-DMA.

Note 2

I became very tired while writing the article, so I did not upload the screenshots and evidence yet. However, I will upload all the images and proof soon.

In addition, I will prepare a detailed report for the EPVP administration to make them aware of this situation.

I hope the EPVP administration will take action regarding this matter.


visual evidence

lud from the support team

1-
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

2-
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

3-
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

4-
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

5-
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

6-
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]


proof of payment

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I will upload the other support team correspondence and support request page evidence tomorrow, because they are still on my work computer.
05/28/2026 05:33 DemonTimee#327
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x41^4 View Post
It will work.
Do you know any reason why we need to have intel virtualization technology disabled? i have it enabled and my dma is still working fine. I play mobile games on my PC and need it to have it on, but is this a bad thing?
05/28/2026 08:04 0x41^4#328
Quote:
Originally Posted by DemonTimee View Post
Do you know any reason why we need to have intel virtualization technology disabled? i have it enabled and my dma is still working fine. I play mobile games on my PC and need it to have it on, but is this a bad thing?
It depends on the firmware developer. Most basic guides recommend keeping it disabled by default to avoid compatibility issues with firmware that doesn’t support VT properly, which can lead to crashes.

Mine requires it to be on.
05/28/2026 08:41 goopedupshawty#329
Great info, appreciate it.

Running on a 49” G9 ultrawide running 5120×1440 @ 240Hz.

Looks like no fuser supports this setup…

What are my fuser options?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x41^4 View Post
Where to Buy Your DMA Hardware
Due to the volume of messages I receive regarding hardware and firmware recommendations, I made this guide so everything is in one place. I'm tired of retyping the same info each time - use this as your go-to resource when buying your first setup. I’m not covering setup here. There are plenty of guides, videos, and even communities you can pay for help if you’re so technologically illiterate that you can’t follow a video.

Important - I’m not going to directly link any markets to avoid moderators fucking with my thread. Just Google the suggested markets and you’ll find them.

Important - When purchasing from the listed markets, treat it like Amazon: choose sellers with good ratings and high sales volume. Example - [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

1. DMA Card
  • AliExpress
  • Sugargoo
  • Taobao
You’ll notice numbers like 35T, 75T, and 100T. In simple terms, think map size: 35T for a small map, 75T for a large map, and 100T if you’re planning ahead.

Contrary to what every drop-shipper (reseller) claims - that these cards are “knock-offs” or “illegitimate” - they’re not. Drop-shippers buy their cards from sellers in mainland China, then mark them up before selling them to you. By purchasing directly from the markets above, you’re essentially buying from the same source while cutting out the middleman. Don’t be fooled by the branded faceplates, it’s the exact same card underneath.

The only real benefit of buying from a drop-shipper is that they often perform quality assurance on each batch, which slightly lowers the odds of receiving a defective card. That said, in years of testing and helping others set up their cards, I’ve yet to meet anyone who received a defective unit directly from those markets.

2. Fuser
  • AliExpress
  • Sugargoo
  • Taobao
The fuser you need depends on your screen resolution. For example, if you play on an ultrawide @ 3440x1440 @ 144Hz (or higher), you’ll need a D60 or DC500. Keep in mind the DC500 requires a strong secondary PC with a 3000-series GPU or better. Otherwise, you'll likely experience ESP issues.

If you use a standard resolution, find a fuser on one of the markets above that supports your input (DP or HDMI).

3. Aim Controller
  • AliExpress
  • Sugargoo
  • Taobao
  • Xferrum
  • XIM
Avoid: Kmbox.
Recommended: Makcu, Teensy, or Ferrum. If you use a controller, get a XIM.

A Makcu is very easy to set up - Google “Makcu Discord” and you’ll find guides and the required firmware. The community is helpful and setup should be smooth.

4. Second PC
  • AliExpress
  • Sugargoo
  • Best Buy
  • Amazon
  • Taobao
  • eBay
This really doesn’t matter. You can buy from anywhere. If you’re not using an ultrawide monitor, most mini PCs or laptops will work just fine. I usually suggest checking eBay for a cheap used laptop with a 3000-series GPU.

5. Firmware
  • Build your own
  • Ekknod (free; not for EAC other than Arc Raiders)
  • BDE (cheap; not for EAC other than Arc Raiders)
  • Ithaclan (cheap; not for EAC other than Arc Raiders)
  • Rie (cheap; not for EAC other than Arc Raiders)
I generally don’t recommend buying firmware. 99% of firmware sellers are either scammers, or sell pooled and-or partially open-source builds that will need replacing in months.

If you want to build your own (highly recommended): [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] - great starting point. There are also many YouTube guides if you're a visual learner.

⚠️ IMPORTANT: READ THE SPOILER ⚠️

05/28/2026 08:56 Llewely#330
do you have a special provider where i can buy legit