[Client + Server] Shangri-La Files.

02/13/2022 19:13 Farius~#316
Quote:
Originally Posted by noeblanco View Post
how to fix this? [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

2548: .\Client\Provider.cpp(156) : >> [ 17F22D68 ][ 127.0.0.1 ]--- Server Connected ---
2548: .\MethodProcess\Siege\Initial\Info.cpp(35) : [ CRITICAL ERROR ] SP_SIEGE_INFO_R CALL FAIL

I already search all siege script for declare
but this says

Msg 8144, Level 16, State 2, Procedure SP_SIEGE_INFO_R, Line 0
Procedure or function SP_SIEGE_INFO_R has too many arguments specified.

i don't know where/how to edit SP_SIEGE_INFO_R

Please HELP...

Respect Post
its simple, restore your db again.
02/14/2022 01:52 Jigzzz#317
its same
03/14/2022 13:54 Neyil#318
Thank you for the server files, managed to get them working. Nice release. I wonder why a lot of servers don’t use this. Of course you have some issues like.. the memory value/type for the player damage only goes up to 65k. How do I change the stuff to a long int?
03/27/2022 04:25 DekaronService#319
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farius~ View Post
Add the client folder to the list of exceptions of your antivirus.

PD: Added more links to download client.

bro tengo una curiosidad donde puedo conseguir los scrip del la guerra de asendio?

ayudenme por favor no se de donde sacar scrit de siege action 9 alguien que me ayude estoy dispuesto a pagar

ayudenme por favor no se de donde sacar scrit de siege action 9 alguien que me ayude estoy dispuesto a pagar
03/27/2022 05:22 nemesidevmv#320
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
04/04/2022 20:21 iidagger#321
any idea why procedure for SIEGE_INFO_R calls fail after 2022? but if HOST year is backdated to 2020 or less it runs with no issue
04/20/2022 07:44 splashout#322
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

I get this error from the login server whenever I attempt to login
Assertion failed Debug assertion failed

#FIXED
#Database login in AccountGate wasnt correct
05/21/2022 17:42 NoItEye#323
Please give me some installation steps.
because it has never been installed before.
:wutface::wutface::wutface:
05/22/2022 09:57 abdodeku#324
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoItEye View Post
Please give me some installation steps.
because it has never been installed before.
:wutface::wutface::wutface:
you can watch SQL 2014 installation from the searchs and how to restore the DBs and you can open the test server or whatever server you need to open
06/10/2022 18:33 jerbo_28#325
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] can you fix this HP bug 65535? ----->[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
07/15/2022 15:05 673110355#326
It has been working normally, but
Enter the game prompt "you are a minor, anti addiction object of the game"!
If the game lasts for more than 8 hours, it will be forced to drop the line.
How to solve this?
07/17/2022 21:56 Infinita#327
Very Annoyed with cast/server session issue. I would greatly appreciate if someone can help me with this.

19208: .\Provider.cpp(124) : <--------------- SessionServer Started --------------->
19208: .\World\Provider.cpp(234) : [World OnMethod] [Critical Error SP_LOGIN_FLAG_SET is fail] [Code : 4]
19208: .\World\Provider.cpp(237) : Session::World::Provider::loginFlagSet
19208: .\World\Provider.cpp(237) : .\World\Provider.cpp(237) : Wed May 11 16:02:27 2011
9340: .\DeadFront\Provider.cpp(124) : [ DEADFRONT QUERY ALARM REGIST ]
9340: .\Provider.cpp(124) : <--------------- CastServer Started --------------->
9340: .\Construct\Provider.cpp(366) : [CRITICAL ERROR] [SP_GUILD_SERVER_ID_SET] [ErrorCode : 4]
07/18/2022 04:51 jerbo_28#328
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinita View Post
Very Annoyed with cast/server session issue. I would greatly appreciate if someone can help me with this.

19208: .\Provider.cpp(124) : <--------------- SessionServer Started --------------->
19208: .\World\Provider.cpp(234) : [World OnMethod] [Critical Error SP_LOGIN_FLAG_SET is fail] [Code : 4]
19208: .\World\Provider.cpp(237) : Session::World::Provider::loginFlagSet
19208: .\World\Provider.cpp(237) : .\World\Provider.cpp(237) : Wed May 11 16:02:27 2011
9340: .\DeadFront\Provider.cpp(124) : [ DEADFRONT QUERY ALARM REGIST ]
9340: .\Provider.cpp(124) : <--------------- CastServer Started --------------->
9340: .\Construct\Provider.cpp(366) : [CRITICAL ERROR] [SP_GUILD_SERVER_ID_SET] [ErrorCode : 4]



check password and IP
07/18/2022 05:51 Infinita#329
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerbo_28 View Post
check password and IP
yeah, I was able to log in sql with user/pw and i edited the ini to match that. But still doesnt work. So I guess its something about ip or maybe port? Its very annoying when you know your so close to get it working. I hope to find someone can discord talk about this.
07/18/2022 12:31 jerbo_28#330
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinita View Post
yeah, I was able to log in sql with user/pw and i edited the ini to match that. But still doesnt work. So I guess its something about ip or maybe port? Its very annoying when you know your so close to get it working. I hope to find someone can discord talk about this.



did you enable conection on sql manager?