[WoM] World of Multihack - by Max Chri

01/08/2017 16:15 MaxChri#316
Quote:
Originally Posted by bukefall2 View Post
man it says that its overdated.... but it 3200. iv tryed couple of times, its always the same thing
Sometimes the server is very busy just wait 5 minutes and try it again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nezkko View Post
de donde cojo el "Now we have to find the client directory"??????
You should watch the tutorials...
01/08/2017 16:34 Mi4uric3#317
Just out of interest, how was this software "verified as trusted" by the AV-vendors?
Because as I said before, game hacks are Grayware and will never be trusted by any vendor. I think it is a bit bold to put that in your first post.
01/17/2017 15:28 MaxChri#318
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mi4uric3 View Post
Just out of interest, how was this software "verified as trusted" by the AV-vendors?
Because as I said before, game hacks are Grayware and will never be trusted by any vendor. I think it is a bit bold to put that in your first post.
New software needs new false-positive reports. But
I can't get it what do you have against the verification?
Everything is still fine.
01/18/2017 09:30 URKalex#319
Hi, man! I appreciate very much your job and I thank you for it!
01/20/2017 19:05 MaxChri#320
Shiro3 will updated soon, probably including self update system like on WoM2.
01/20/2017 21:31 adresw#321
where is link ??
01/21/2017 00:46 spaxyyy#322
Is it possible,that there is always server busy.All the time i need new version.I got 3.2.0.0 ....
01/23/2017 13:10 .SimplyDope#323
Not working on wom right now
01/23/2017 14:14 kissofdeathme#324
some help please? [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
01/23/2017 14:51 EasyFarm#325
Quote:
Originally Posted by kissofdeathme View Post
some help please? [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
I mean.. reading isn't that hard..
01/23/2017 15:04 kissofdeathme#326
Quote:
Originally Posted by EasyFarm View Post
I mean.. reading isn't that hard..
i have reinstalled it a several times and there's nothing to reinstall because it's just an archive -_-
01/27/2017 23:41 locorocococo#327
My antivirus detects your bot as a dangerous program when it goes to the middle of the download
Translate google :d xdd
help plox. AVASTT
01/29/2017 12:14 hagrid45#328
is this hack work on Turk P-servers?
02/03/2017 16:00 MaxChri#329
Quote:
Originally Posted by kissofdeathme View Post
i have reinstalled it a several times and there's nothing to reinstall because it's just an archive -_-
The archive is broken because of your anti virus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by locorocococo View Post
My antivirus detects your bot as a dangerous program when it goes to the middle of the download
Translate google :d xdd
help plox. AVASTT
Than you shouldn't download it. Wait for the latest versions
which should be clean for this av software again. Otherwise
contact your anti virus support to ensure my file will checked
to get further results about the detection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by .SimplyDope View Post
Funktioniert das ganze noch gut auf Shiro3 oder muss es erst ein Update geben ?
Sollte auch nach Updates funktionieren. Ansonsten kannst
du mir gerne Bescheid geben. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by spaxyyy View Post
Is it possible,that there is always server busy.All the time i need new version.I got 3.2.0.0 ....
Yes it is. Sorry for the false error there is an "issue" in the software
while connecting without getting trusted results from the server.
02/03/2017 21:53 arda0146#330
How to run on other servers?