「Release」Zero Void IDChanger Reborn

08/27/2015 02:08 dabiforyou#316
ubale to connect to database...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddjlolo View Post
When i launch the advert, it's write "Unable to connect to database"
i hav the same problem :/
i tried like 100 times but sill doesnt work lol
08/27/2015 02:10 nhoq9951#317
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddjlolo View Post
When i launch the advert, it's write "Unable to connect to database"
Same here. It was working earlier like 5-6 hours ago.
08/27/2015 02:12 Xitasu#318
the site (bv.cv) is down, try later
08/27/2015 03:15 jessey121#319
Quote:
Originally Posted by nhoq9951 View Post
Same here. It was working earlier like 5-6 hours ago.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dabiforyou View Post
ubale to connect to database...



i hav the same problem :/
i tried like 100 times but sill doesnt work lol
Cant connect :(
08/27/2015 04:10 SuperP0wer#320
Unable to connect to database
08/27/2015 04:35 jessey121#321
#TBH Beatrice If You See This Im Unable To Connect To Database So Yea if yu see it Fix it ASAP I cant survive without idm #BeatriceSenpaiIDCPro :P

Bea I Love The IDC btw
08/27/2015 05:08 nikoli23#322
UNable to conntect to databse D:
______________________________

Was working earlier today D:
08/27/2015 05:15 mymido5555#323
Same Here :/
08/27/2015 05:55 jessey121#324
I Think Beatrice Not Home So Yall Can stop Writing Now :/
08/27/2015 06:14 jessey121#325
And Stop Arguing with Bea Dont Blame Her Blame Advert Your Welcome Bea :P
(I SHould be thanked for that ) HAGN* and if yu have no patience go use Darkspirt IDC >,> please wait all
08/27/2015 06:14 jessey121#326
And Stop Arguing with Bea Dont Blame Her Blame Advert Your Welcome Bea :P
(I SHould be thanked for that ) HAGN* and if yu have no patience go use Darkspirt IDC >,> please wait all

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperP0wer View Post
Unable to connect to database
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikoli23 View Post
UNable to conntect to databse D:
______________________________

Was working earlier today D:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mymido5555 View Post
Same Here :/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddjlolo View Post
When i launch the advert, it's write "Unable to connect to database"
Quote:
Originally Posted by nhoq9951 View Post
Same here. It was working earlier like 5-6 hours ago.
OMG Have Patience He/She Cant 100 things at once I bet He/She Probably not Home Dont Blame her either Blame Advert Maybe it wasted his/her money again I should be thanks for this Bea (Your Welcome) <3 so ye Guys Have Patience once again
08/27/2015 06:40 mymido5555#327
oh sry i wasnt know :) put tnxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
08/27/2015 07:28 SuperP0wer#328
Quote:
Originally Posted by jessey121 View Post
And Stop Arguing with Bea Dont Blame Her Blame Advert Your Welcome Bea :P
(I SHould be thanked for that ) HAGN* and if yu have no patience go use Darkspirt IDC >,> please wait all











OMG Have Patience He/She Cant 100 things at once I bet He/She Probably not Home Dont Blame her either Blame Advert Maybe it wasted his/her money again I should be thanks for this Bea (Your Welcome) <3 so ye Guys Have Patience once again
Darkspirt IDC bad :mad:
08/27/2015 07:56 basass#329
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

i get this error
Please Help Me

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

PLEASE HELP MEEEE

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
08/27/2015 08:13 Alexandre972#330
Beatrice you can make it for Windows 7 :x pls ;x