[BOT] SummonerFactory - Level 30 bot / IP farm (free to level 10)

06/30/2015 16:10 Barney_Stinson™#316
Work perfect !
06/30/2015 16:45 Candenza#317
Quote:
Originally Posted by metallic999 View Post
Install skin in wooxy or set graphics settings to lowest.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzikato View Post
Any help?
stays on the base without doing anything ..
Solution please thanks .. :/
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Edit : Followed the site tutorial , installed wooxy or w/e and it works.. but now im getting into Low prio Q .
Any help??
i have the same problem. bot just stands in base and doesnt do anything. settings i already set to lowest. nothing is happening. wooxy + skin installed
06/30/2015 19:41 Bukaza#318
Brauch ich dazu jetzt VM-Ware für mehrere Accounts? will eigent nur auf einem account botten und IP farmen.
07/01/2015 04:03 mazzikato#319
Quote:
Originally Posted by metallic999 View Post
Install skin in wooxy or set graphics settings to lowest.
are you kidding me bro?
i said on the edit i installed wooxy and skin on it and did the job but now getting in a low prio Q , how to avoid this?
07/01/2015 07:48 Jend#320
Hello all I use to have the same problem where the bot would just sit afk at the base I run windows 8.1 64 and just had to follow these steps to get it to run. Which gave me the same game errors as this screenshot. [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Right click summonerfactory application.
Click trouble shoot compatibility.
Click troubleshoot Program.
Check The program opens but doesn't display correctly, hit Next.

What it came down to was that my laptop ran to high of pixels for it and had to lower it down so the bot was able to read the screen.

Hope this helps anyone and clears up my earlier post referring to this fix.

This is a bot I choose to pay for and is well worth the money. I had it running 24/7 with no bans at all and it doesn't injected anything into the client to make riot be able to find out your are using this program. It is a simple pixel bot that follows the path and hit the champions and is all scripted. This is not a virus program but will read positive on your virus protection. Just label it as safe or turn off virus protection to run it. If you are that worried about it then dont use it and lvl it yourself.

Oh also when I was making this for my vms I had to install everything that runs league of legends.
Adobe Air
DirectX9 (latest!)
.net Framework 3.5
All I did was reinstalled LoL and got the programs needed to run the game and this program stopped it after they installed and just moved my downloaded LOL folder over.
:p
07/01/2015 09:14 Lich.#321
gonna try this , thanks
07/02/2015 02:01 6ertemon#322
hi plz help me, my bot stay afk and not buy

System.Exception: Shop is not open
в net.summonerfactory.bot.scripts.AbstractChampion.< BuyItems>d__3a.MoveNext()
--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
в System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowF orNonSuccess(Task task)
в System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.Handle NonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
в net.summonerfactory.bot.scripts.AbstractChampion.< Shopping>d__51.MoveNext()
в System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.Handle NonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
в net.summonerfactory.bot.scripts.AbstractChampion.< PerformActions>d__30.MoveNext()
в System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.Valida teEnd(Task task)
в net.summonerfactory.bot.Bot.<Run>d__b.MoveNext()
07/02/2015 06:31 Candenza#323
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jend View Post
Hello all I use to have the same problem where the bot would just sit afk at the base I run windows 8.1 64 and just had to follow these steps to get it to run. Which gave me the same game errors as this screenshot. [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Right click summonerfactory application.
Click trouble shoot compatibility.
Click troubleshoot Program.
Check The program opens but doesn't display correctly, hit Next.

What it came down to was that my laptop ran to high of pixels for it and had to lower it down so the bot was able to read the screen.

Hope this helps anyone and clears up my earlier post referring to this fix.

This is a bot I choose to pay for and is well worth the money. I had it running 24/7 with no bans at all and it doesn't injected anything into the client to make riot be able to find out your are using this program. It is a simple pixel bot that follows the path and hit the champions and is all scripted. This is not a virus program but will read positive on your virus protection. Just label it as safe or turn off virus protection to run it. If you are that worried about it then dont use it and lvl it yourself.

Oh also when I was making this for my vms I had to install everything that runs league of legends.
Adobe Air
DirectX9 (latest!)
.net Framework 3.5
All I did was reinstalled LoL and got the programs needed to run the game and this program stopped it after they installed and just moved my downloaded LOL folder over.
:p

Tried it, doesn't work.skin is installed, did this dpi thing and it still just afks in base. I'm using workstation 9. Should I use a diff one?
07/02/2015 06:42 babyannie#324
I find out a free autobot program, here is the page:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Why do you guys pay but not use a better and free autobot?
07/02/2015 12:15 xcyancali#325
I got always the same error..
I installed Wooxy skin and Net Framework.

But always
How can I solve the problem?
07/02/2015 19:30 Candenza#326
i tried to run it now on my laptop and the bot moves, but when the game begins it always scrolls on the top left corner in the map and then the bot crashes with the message "error in bot task system.exception: camera does not seem to be locked, restarting at net.summonerfactory.bot.Bot.<Run>d__b.Movenext()"

what's happening?
07/03/2015 16:04 darkillerhd#327
Hi, just before buy the license i wanna know why my bot sometimes never buy item, when i watch them, for exemple with caitlyn champion, the doran blade is red so the bot dont buy it. So they have no item each party. And on the cmd of the bot, it wrote "Leveling up Spellshot 0" each 2 secondes for every champion and it is also write on the game "You have not learned this ability yet!". I'm using VMWare Workstation 10 with eXPerience Tiny7.
07/04/2015 03:58 mazzikato#328
guys why no1 answers my question ?
why i get in low prio Q? can any1 tell?
thanks.
07/04/2015 10:41 dwonderchild#329
Thanks, i'll try i t.
07/06/2015 13:28 adamqem#330
Finally has made this run and seems like it's good investment if you know math :-D If someone need help, then i can help you for some price :-)