Lf walker windows 7 for official

12/23/2011 05:59 UDP#316
fapster, I'm trying to use your bot (IG) in a private Hi5 server, but I'm not having lucky. I add the IP in L2Walker_Forward.ini, everything is ok until I choose the server, after login. The client shows "Invalid protocol version" and I can't continue. I don't know if it's some kind of protection, or maybe I'm doing something wrong. Can you help me? Thanks!!
12/23/2011 08:44 lastdate18#317
i get "l2.bin has stopped working" just logged into the game (few seconds later)

I changed my host file
when i lunch L2Walker_Forward.ExE, host file change like this

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
# Pre-defined host file for L2WForward.
# It will automatically switch to this host file on program startup.
# This should work for most people.
# If your L2 server is different or you have extra host list, copy it here.

127.0.0.1 localhost
127.0.0.1 l2auth.lineage2.in.th
127.0.0.1 l2authd.lineage2.com
127.0.0.1 l2testauthd.lineage2.com
127.0.0.1 nprotect.lineage2.com
127.0.0.1 l2auth.lineage2.co.id
127.0.0.1 auth.lineage2.jp
127.0.0.1 auth.lineage2.com.tw
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

do i have to set up tcp tunnel and loopback adapter?
and how do i set up tcp tunnel and loopback adapter?

please help me

Thanks!!
12/23/2011 12:34 welimir#318
hey fapster any news on the party heal? sill havin trouble with that...and btw, awesome work u r doin with the bot.... thank you ;)

and i just notice, when you play as a SpellHowler, and you want to use Body to Mind, without using shots, you configure the monster settings so you kill all the mobs with shots, and you dont activate them in the shortcut bar, and there is times when the heroe doesnt use the shots, like had lag or something. hope u understand what i meant... :P

thanks
12/23/2011 12:58 TheRealMalekith#319
Heals and recharge still fukks up sometimes, can have'em running for hours perfectly then suddenly healer starts to heal n recharge even when full hp/mana

It seems like the walker cant recognize the amout of hp/mp targets have. Is this a result of that the walker text with lvl and hp that always was in the window is gone?
12/23/2011 14:51 LethaL4You#320
I have a problem... The skills name are in chinese language... How can I fix that?
12/23/2011 15:21 TheRealMalekith#321
Quote:
Originally Posted by LethaL4You View Post
I have a problem... The skills name are in chinese language... How can I fix that?
Read the thread and ull have your answer.
12/23/2011 15:49 CerberusNZL#322
my lanuage is stuck in twainese not english
12/23/2011 16:02 TheRealMalekith#323
Quote:
Originally Posted by CerberusNZL View Post
my lanuage is stuck in twainese not english
Quote:
Originally Posted by LethaL4You View Post
I have a problem... The skills name are in chinese language... How can I fix that?
Read the thread and ull have your answer.
12/23/2011 16:52 fapster#324
Quote:
Originally Posted by kynhanderson View Post
Fapster do you know why we cant see the HP of mobs and others players anymore ?
using L2walker in game. thats its the cool fuction :)

Yeah I know. Someone said that this is a in-game thing now and you can set it up in your game options. I haven't tried it but I will.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UDP View Post
fapster, I'm trying to use your bot (IG) in a private Hi5 server, but I'm not having lucky. I add the IP in L2Walker_Forward.ini, everything is ok until I choose the server, after login. The client shows "Invalid protocol version" and I can't continue. I don't know if it's some kind of protection, or maybe I'm doing something wrong. Can you help me? Thanks!!

The protocol for this bot is set for 415. If your server does not run protocol 415 it wont run. Sorry :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by lastdate18 View Post
i get "l2.bin has stopped working" just logged into the game (few seconds later)

I changed my host file
when i lunch L2Walker_Forward.ExE, host file change like this

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
# Pre-defined host file for L2WForward.
# It will automatically switch to this host file on program startup.
# This should work for most people.
# If your L2 server is different or you have extra host list, copy it here.

127.0.0.1 localhost
127.0.0.1 l2auth.lineage2.in.th
127.0.0.1 l2authd.lineage2.com
127.0.0.1 l2testauthd.lineage2.com
127.0.0.1 nprotect.lineage2.com
127.0.0.1 l2auth.lineage2.co.id
127.0.0.1 auth.lineage2.jp
127.0.0.1 auth.lineage2.com.tw
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

do i have to set up tcp tunnel and loopback adapter?
and how do i set up tcp tunnel and loopback adapter?

please help me

Thanks!!
No you do not have to use LoopBack anymore man. You dont use TCP_tunnle or the Forward.bat anymore. You use the L2walker_forward and select your region.

Quote:
Originally Posted by calciumantacid View Post
I tried running custom .SEC scripts and the bot will only execute the first command. Any ideas?

kriskoftw, you're on NA.
Ill look into it for you. I have not had any problems with scripts, but a lot of other people have so I will for sure look into it for you man.
12/23/2011 17:33 UDP#325
Thanks for your reply Fapster!! There is some way to change the protocol to 413? Or it's impossible?

Thanks in advance!!!
12/23/2011 17:44 jvdewitz#326
Any chance to solve the problem with all the unknown monsters?
12/23/2011 18:43 kynhanderson#327
How i can use 2 Client ? if i try open another l2 the first is disconnected.
so how i can do it ? :)
I wanna play normal with one and other in bot...
12/23/2011 19:02 corandeiro#328
Quote:
Originally Posted by kynhanderson View Post
How i can use 2 Client ? if i try open another l2 the first is disconnected.
so how i can do it ? :)
I wanna play normal with one and other in bot...
Start both with walker, one you activate the autos, the other you dont. :)
12/23/2011 21:02 mindphreak#329
i got both of them with different walker so i can play all the chars i want with bot.

Whats more about the chinese language it wont get fixed if u change the language, download walker 2.18, get the file info from 2.18 and paste it on the 2.19 walker
12/23/2011 22:38 fapster#330
Quote:
Originally Posted by mindphreak View Post
i got both of them with different walker so i can play all the chars i want with bot.

Whats more about the chinese language it wont get fixed if u change the language, download walker 2.18, get the file info from 2.18 and paste it on the 2.19 walker

Unrar this and drop int in your bot folder for english skills

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

to run 2 bots you just have to run multiple walker clients not the forward client.

[Attention]

I have had some people become upset with me for using someone else's forwarder program. I am making my very own so we do not have this issue anymore.

Still working out the kinks, but it should be up soon.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]


On a side note. I am going to completely redo walker! The whole nine yards of it.
Whats so good about this you ask? I'm going to give it away for free! Like before I am still going to ask for donations, but the will not be mandatory. Happy botting guys and Merry Christmas!