Vindictus EU [Console undetected hack]

11/10/2011 09:50 d'Jew#316
Quote:
Originally Posted by terashi666 View Post
Guys, you're talking about that command, what does the command cc_send_start_game_message do?
a
Tnx in advance!

EDIT: Just to note it, the hack has been detected [NOT JOKING] :P. Cya tomorrow ^^
cc_send_start_game skips the Ranklist . Meaning that if you finish any dungeon/mission/raid whatsoever in 1/2/3/4/...20 seconds or even in 1 hour , you won't show up in the TOP 3 Ranklist with your time . You won't show up at all ... Hack is still undetected btw .

Cheers,
Kiro
11/10/2011 10:07 checkerpeti#317
mh okey lets hope , dont wanna get banned (:
11/10/2011 10:17 Topoina#318
When i use cc_send_start_game_message game always crashes....

nvm got it working, just need to put bindings and be persistant. Other problem tho - I do shady forest, i kill klaus but his corspe is just standing there and im stuck inside.
11/10/2011 10:34 d'Jew#319
You mean you kill the boss and the Battle does not Clear ? If yes make sure you use "cc_send_start_game_message" after you press Start on the boat .
11/10/2011 10:35 Topoina#320
Quote:
Originally Posted by d'Jew View Post
You mean you kill the boss and the Battle does not Clear ? If yes make sure you use "cc_send_start_game_message" after you press Start on the boat .
I do ofc ( dont want to get detecteed :D ). Same shit happening with taonu too (just tried). I gank him, and i stay inside battle doesnt clear and drops dont fall.

[Im using cc_send_start/gm/ohk/]

PS. I have his empty hp bar still standing on my screen.

I added screeny as a presentation of whats happenin`.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
11/10/2011 12:10 d'Jew#321
Quote:
Originally Posted by Topoina View Post
I do ofc ( dont want to get detecteed :D ). Same shit happening with taonu too (just tried). I gank him, and i stay inside battle doesnt clear and drops dont fall.

[Im using cc_send_start/gm/ohk/]

PS. I have his empty hp bar still standing on my screen.

I added screeny as a presentation of whats happenin`.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
You use the command too fast because the 'Invite' button shouldn't appear in the battle. It only appears while in boat. So I was right when I said you use the command before the boat starts. Wait like 2-3secs before using the skip command.
11/10/2011 13:19 checkerpeti#322
Quote:
Originally Posted by Topoina View Post
I do ofc ( dont want to get detecteed :D ). Same shit happening with taonu too (just tried). I gank him, and i stay inside battle doesnt clear and drops dont fall.

[Im using cc_send_start/gm/ohk/]

PS. I have his empty hp bar still standing on my screen.

I added screeny as a presentation of whats happenin`.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
you must at the boat press start, THAN activate the code cc_send_start_game_message, than it is dont buggy and you get all drops+not in the list who GM´s can see you :)
11/10/2011 14:57 rivastarr#323
Ehh nobody answered me so i will ask again.What should i do ,coz my game is closing after 4-5 mins after i run game with winject.CAN anyone tell me names of other injectors?Sinject dont work for me , same with dll injector or smthing.WinJect is detected on my comp and with sinject console dont appear
11/10/2011 15:30 d'Jew#324
Have you tried PerX ?
11/10/2011 15:44 ★★★★★#325
free fishing
"cc_set_sub_weapon harpoon 999" (for fishing raid)
11/10/2011 15:59 afrogamer#326
i tried using cc_send_star on the boat again i pressed start after i start the boat and the client close again, should i activate the code before he show the party member`s?
or maybe i should try in full screen? (play windowed)^^

ohk/changelevel 2/godmode works fine.
11/10/2011 16:37 d'Jew#327
Quote:
Originally Posted by afrogamer View Post
i tried using cc_send_star on the boat again i pressed start after i start the boat and the client close again, should i activate the code before he show the party member`s?
or maybe i should try in full screen? (play windowed)^^

ohk/changelevel 2/godmode works fine.
I don't think window mode/full screen affects the commands . And it shouldn't matter when you use the command as long as you Start the boat first . And it's not necesary to wait till it shows the party members . You can use the command quick after that stupid song starts singing .

Quote:
Originally Posted by ★★★★★ View Post
free fishing
"cc_set_sub_weapon harpoon 999" (for fishing raid)
added

Cheers,
Kiro
11/10/2011 17:35 checkerpeti#328
Quote:
Originally Posted by rivastarr View Post
Ehh nobody answered me so i will ask again.What should i do ,coz my game is closing after 4-5 mins after i run game with winject.CAN anyone tell me names of other injectors?Sinject dont work for me , same with dll injector or smthing.WinJect is detected on my comp and with sinject console dont appear
maybe you forgot to start the hack and Vindictus as a Admistrator?
11/10/2011 17:37 d'Jew#329
Quote:
Originally Posted by checkerpeti View Post
maybe you forgot to start the hack and Vindictus as a Admistrator?
That's imposible . If you don't run as administrator the console doesn't show up in the first place so you couldn't use commands but he can use them just that cc_send_start_game_message crashes his game ...
11/10/2011 18:09 checkerpeti#330
Quote:
Originally Posted by d'Jew View Post
That's imposible . If you don't run as administrator the console doesn't show up in the first place so you couldn't use commands but he can use them just that cc_send_start_game_message crashes his game ...

mhhhh oke sry than i have no idea :/