[Poll] Should the VSRO server files be released to public ?

09/11/2011 16:04 zorzonel#316
I chose B
09/11/2011 16:05 _KimYooShin_#317
燃Nui料, -Corelli, .RedDead|, 18andLife, 1stCentury, 2elements, 3allaa, 3d1, Aerox1337, ahmed4ever2u, ahmetdag46, ajkaramba, akbaba12, Alb3rto, Alex1337™, alexrap2010, alperen81, Amok1447, Anakin111, andrepeleira, angelZeus, apo112, arej100, Avetis, awsda, aznkidd235, Azpherus, B3G0D0FW4R, badibatu22, Baran62, batu1616, BeBeT000, BenQ702, Bershka, beshoy_2050, biro0o0, bobo011, boehseronkel44, BoneyM, buldozera, buriko_0007, byemrah67, byteYA, carra, carvcik, celebidead, cenk001, CEZALAND, Cha0sBG, Chernobyl*, ciacho123, cleiomar1, cosmin196, cosmin_cezar, Crazy01, CrystalCoder, Crytek-cng, cyberlink1997, D4rkSoe, DaD2, Darkness™, DarkPassion, Dav92, DaxterSoul, denisahalo, denred, derilevi, Devil333, DevilSpirt, dimkacool, djfisring, djmaster35, Dropdead*, Eisbombe, electrozor, eLO21, elvirashop, enesxs, ensar00, Epic_Rage, esytem, evolution007, fedeahuba, felipev, feto96, fiction12, FierceCole, flatro22, flozz, FoxRayz, fraekazoide, FrozenSpearDE, gercreed, gerfarmer09, ghetto006, gigola123, Glider, Gol.D.Roger, grasvys112, grylin, Guffie, Gugujiji12, Gunna, HaGsTeR, hambal, HasaNıLgIn, hatschie01, hauffstreet1, Hesoyam, honhon12, hor111, hunterumit, ibrahim454, ilkaybodur, immyself, Incaner, inv123, InZiDeR, iRaQiMafia, isk0rpitx, Janick_, joe1995, jonyrewind, Jujus1994, JungleRules, junuye, KaF_KeF, KamikadZee, kasma44, kazoku92, kere21, kevin_owner, kevnic, kingdom02, kisfejugeci, kittykiller, kleini16, klopfholz, kobi92, kofta01, kudelfa, kundzior, lachnicht, LastTim3, LegendM, leroytjuh666, LimitBreaks, links2007, lLunixx, lmaozor, lopasas, lordshreck, M4n1ak, MAFIA001, mane123, marcius01, MarkovHUN, masterx000, Media., MendaCio, mielcar111, Miki Maus, misscatherine, MKNocivo, moldi, mtastyle, muhkuhdeluxe, mybayram, MyMindSail, nadaap, nansif2, nati114, nemerdekel10, nemo08, Ninja_Stylez, NoHacker, noitwas, ÑġÑ_Ŝŧóp, NoobHater, NoTime2Waste, notlet38, oguz302, okulyolu, onurgs59, p1ter, PaoloC, Paro41, passi27, paulinho24, pavel123, peske, peter0021, ple4sure, poppi1231, Pornflak3s, PortalDark, Przemar, Pumukli, Q8Quadro, R0bbY LoLz, r1_primo, ramonrmr4, RandomH, rareshutz15, readlee, RecLast, resale96, revenger888, RocqiN, rofman2008, Rokky93, Rukas, rupidup, rushcrush, Russianmex, S.C.G., S0neq, s2k, saif1999, sallicho, schmidy1991, sefa761, sezo96, Shadowz75, shamir, sido999, sinan113, skyles35, skyless21, SLAYER666, slyymaster, SmaliZius, somethingoo, speederzz, spozel, sromax55, srommx, St0ny, stiifii, Stratti, subarikas, superteddy, tamcser, teh_rookie, The Dementor, timmy88, tinytonyQc, Tjjumiki, toni009, tony3009, totesz, Tunilicious, twins45, twisted119, Unrealx420, uukkiss, vaybe, Vinator, Visvax, Vovi, woopshalawoop, xalpx373, xdlol, Xecut10ner, xraider35, xrayden87pl, xxcropxx, Y@$$ER LOTFY, yakishiklee, yasin_21, YourBlood, yuzuriha~, z3oN, Zeus_Alex, zikor1337, zorzonel, zzkkmm2, Z|Co, [B]ase[J]umP, [GM], [H2K] ^ LordyK, _falcoon_, _KimYooShin_, _P_auf_K_

lol :D
09/11/2011 16:05 ensar00#318
Quote:
Originally Posted by twins45 View Post
SEnin gibi orospu cocugu göt veren yalaka görmedim.Dosyalar varmıs peeh.Amk cocugu adamlar islama Türklere sövüyo siz götünüzü kıpırdatmıyonuz sikerim sülalenizi
#Request ban.
09/11/2011 16:06 kevin_owner#319
haha twins45 really deserves a ban he's really a little kid.

msn log:

Code:
kevin owner zegt
Ok well I used too like you but now I see who you are just a little kid xD
ÖM€R €KİM zegt
hahhaa
you are?
kevin owner zegt
Uuhm no do I post crap?
do I act like a little kid no
ÖM€R €KİM zegt
who is kid? you are because you said i have files 
kevin owner zegt
Do I help people all the time Yes
ÖM€R €KİM zegt
and i know you dont have anything
i follow you i epvp
everytime you are searcing files
damn noob liar
and then he blocked me.

someone is being a little bit pissed cause he doesn't have the server files xD

edit: better yet an ip ban so he doesn't create a new account.
09/11/2011 16:06 SmaliZius#320
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al3xX View Post
Ofc no...
Every person will open server, and every p-server will be empty...
Best servers will be full. Well, the only 2 reasons I want these files are:

1. I'd max out and full farm all available characters in SRO, and choose which one I like most, then I would just head back to most popular server and play there with the account I like. ;)

2. I can play it with my friends, with high rates, so we can try out different characters/PvP with each other.
09/11/2011 16:06 twins45#321
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dropdead* View Post
twins45, we undestand that everytime you go to school, you're getting builled. None wants to be your friend.

Also I can predict the future, your next reply will be like this:

turks fuck your mother in school
turks fuck your mother in school.OK? ahahah ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin_owner View Post
haha twins45 really deserves a ban he's really a little kid.

msn log:

Code:
kevin owner zegt
Ok well I used too like you but now I see who you are just a little kid xD
ÖM€R €KİM zegt
hahhaa
you are?
kevin owner zegt
Uuhm no do I post crap?
do I act like a little kid no
ÖM€R €KİM zegt
who is kid? you are because you said i have files 
kevin owner zegt
Do I help people all the time Yes
ÖM€R €KİM zegt
and i know you dont have anything
i follow you i epvp
everytime you are searcing files
damn noob liar
MSN LOG
kewin owner:i am a fucked noob
twins45:yes you are
kewin owner:fuck me please
twins45:gtfo noob
kewin:I have vsro files
twins45:ok noob
and then he blocked me.

someone is being a little bit pissed cause he doesn't have the server files xD

edit: better yet an ip ban so he doesn't create a new account.
Good story.Do you make it with your brain? fuck you liar
09/11/2011 16:07 SmaliZius#322
Quote:
Originally Posted by _KimYooShin_ View Post
燃Nui料, -Corelli, .RedDead|, 18andLife, 1stCentury, 2elements, 3allaa, 3d1, Aerox1337, ahmed4ever2u, ahmetdag46, ajkaramba, akbaba12, Alb3rto, Alex1337™, alexrap2010, alperen81, Amok1447, Anakin111, andrepeleira, angelZeus, apo112, arej100, Avetis, awsda, aznkidd235, Azpherus, B3G0D0FW4R, badibatu22, Baran62, batu1616, BeBeT000, BenQ702, Bershka, beshoy_2050, biro0o0, bobo011, boehseronkel44, BoneyM, buldozera, buriko_0007, byemrah67, byteYA, carra, carvcik, celebidead, cenk001, CEZALAND, Cha0sBG, Chernobyl*, ciacho123, cleiomar1, cosmin196, cosmin_cezar, Crazy01, CrystalCoder, Crytek-cng, cyberlink1997, D4rkSoe, DaD2, Darkness™, DarkPassion, Dav92, DaxterSoul, denisahalo, denred, derilevi, Devil333, DevilSpirt, dimkacool, djfisring, djmaster35, Dropdead*, Eisbombe, electrozor, eLO21, elvirashop, enesxs, ensar00, Epic_Rage, esytem, evolution007, fedeahuba, felipev, feto96, fiction12, FierceCole, flatro22, flozz, FoxRayz, fraekazoide, FrozenSpearDE, gercreed, gerfarmer09, ghetto006, gigola123, Glider, Gol.D.Roger, grasvys112, grylin, Guffie, Gugujiji12, Gunna, HaGsTeR, hambal, HasaNıLgIn, hatschie01, hauffstreet1, Hesoyam, honhon12, hor111, hunterumit, ibrahim454, ilkaybodur, immyself, Incaner, inv123, InZiDeR, iRaQiMafia, isk0rpitx, Janick_, joe1995, jonyrewind, Jujus1994, JungleRules, junuye, KaF_KeF, KamikadZee, kasma44, kazoku92, kere21, kevin_owner, kevnic, kingdom02, kisfejugeci, kittykiller, kleini16, klopfholz, kobi92, kofta01, kudelfa, kundzior, lachnicht, LastTim3, LegendM, leroytjuh666, LimitBreaks, links2007, lLunixx, lmaozor, lopasas, lordshreck, M4n1ak, MAFIA001, mane123, marcius01, MarkovHUN, masterx000, Media., MendaCio, mielcar111, Miki Maus, misscatherine, MKNocivo, moldi, mtastyle, muhkuhdeluxe, mybayram, MyMindSail, nadaap, nansif2, nati114, nemerdekel10, nemo08, Ninja_Stylez, NoHacker, noitwas, ÑġÑ_Ŝŧóp, NoobHater, NoTime2Waste, notlet38, oguz302, okulyolu, onurgs59, p1ter, PaoloC, Paro41, passi27, paulinho24, pavel123, peske, peter0021, ple4sure, poppi1231, Pornflak3s, PortalDark, Przemar, Pumukli, Q8Quadro, R0bbY LoLz, r1_primo, ramonrmr4, RandomH, rareshutz15, readlee, RecLast, resale96, revenger888, RocqiN, rofman2008, Rokky93, Rukas, rupidup, rushcrush, Russianmex, S.C.G., S0neq, s2k, saif1999, sallicho, schmidy1991, sefa761, sezo96, Shadowz75, shamir, sido999, sinan113, skyles35, skyless21, SLAYER666, slyymaster, SmaliZius, somethingoo, speederzz, spozel, sromax55, srommx, St0ny, stiifii, Stratti, subarikas, superteddy, tamcser, teh_rookie, The Dementor, timmy88, tinytonyQc, Tjjumiki, toni009, tony3009, totesz, Tunilicious, twins45, twisted119, Unrealx420, uukkiss, vaybe, Vinator, Visvax, Vovi, woopshalawoop, xalpx373, xdlol, Xecut10ner, xraider35, xrayden87pl, xxcropxx, Y@$$ER LOTFY, yakishiklee, yasin_21, YourBlood, yuzuriha~, z3oN, Zeus_Alex, zikor1337, zorzonel, zzkkmm2, Z|Co, [B]ase[J]umP, [GM], [H2K] ^ LordyK, _falcoon_, _KimYooShin_, _P_auf_K_

lol :D

I'm in there. Point of this?
09/11/2011 16:07 zorzonel#323
.BAK isnt backup? :D
09/11/2011 16:08 dimkacool#324
Quote:
Originally Posted by zorzonel View Post
.BAK isnt backup? :D
It is :awesome:
09/11/2011 16:09 qoaway#325
Quote:
Originally Posted by ensar00 View Post
#Request ban.
ensar sen hic konusma cok serefsiz cıktın
09/11/2011 16:09 buldozera#326
Every time i see twins45 i wana go and nuke turkey
09/11/2011 16:09 BensonHEDGES#327
Quote:
Originally Posted by twins45 View Post
turks fuck your mother in school.OK? ahahah ^^


Good story.Do you make it with your brain? fuck you liar
Why would kevin_owner want to lie about something such pathetic?
09/11/2011 16:09 badibatu22#328
#Request for ban twins45 kid
09/11/2011 16:10 twins45#329
Quote:
Originally Posted by badibatu22 View Post
#Request for ban twins45 kid
Its not problem orospu cocugu.
09/11/2011 16:11 BensonHEDGES#330
Quote:
Originally Posted by twins45 View Post
Its not problem orospu cocugu.
twins45 your hated... You should just leave now..