[Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam Apex Cheat Providers

11/23/2024 05:25 edit#3271
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorghost2 View Post
Yeah right LMAO had a friend try proofcore shits tragic but if you like it stay with it clutch isn’t any better

There's not much more left sadly. Atleast nothing I can find that is worth trying.
11/23/2024 08:49 Razorghost2#3272
Quote:
Originally Posted by edit View Post
There's not much more left sadly. Atleast nothing I can find that is worth trying.
Bnuuy.top all the way has all the features you’d want in an external https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/apex-legends-trading/5226849-bnuuy-top-private-fullscreen-controller-support-aimbot-esp-glow-misc.html
11/23/2024 23:09 Krad3z3#3273
Quote:
Originally Posted by edit View Post
There's not much more left sadly. Atleast nothing I can find that is worth trying.
Do you want to test our Apex?

Its still in beta testing for limited amount of users, not being sold yet. We just let few people in to help us and give feedback. You don't even need to post review on our thread or anything, simply tell me in DM what you think and if there is any improvements needed.


This is video from first version, all bugs are fixed from this recording. External too.
11/24/2024 00:45 L1ney#3274
isn`t Elocarry the guys who are trying to promote their cheat on BO6 very hard right now?:lul:
11/25/2024 15:37 Darkious23#3275
Banned 7 Accounts from @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...][Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...],

Got the lifetime subs...

After concerning this... They kick me off the TG.

I tried to get a refund as they said on they're website

"We take pride in the quality of our products, and technical issues are rare among our satisfied customers. However, if you encounter any unforeseen technical problems that we are unable to resolve, a refund is always possible. Additionally, we can assist you by switching your license to another game and compensating for any lost time."

Is all B.S, I tried to get compensation but they aren't able to provide one?

We've wait for over 1-2 weeks still getting banned from the software, so I guess this is a technical error on their side. I think this can fall for refund. This isn't my fault at all.

Is any admin can help me with this?

The admin of KA is unprofessional, I tried talking to Elevate he simply end all the conversation, he said that I was toxic, but I was just saying the facts that we paid for a software and it's not working...

This is super unprofessional! It feels like the Lifetime Deal is a scam...
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Here is the proof of my purchase and email of keys from their promo...

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
11/25/2024 19:14 Outsider#3276
Quote:
Originally Posted by L1ney View Post
isn`t Elocarry the guys who are trying to promote their cheat on BO6 very hard right now?:lul:
Not in the business of taking sides, but it seems they’re currently in the same boat as your COD product was shortly after release. Whatever makes you sleep better at night, though.

“:lul:”
11/26/2024 13:31 Doka2014#3277
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krad3z3 View Post
Do you want to test our Apex?

Its still in beta testing for limited amount of users, not being sold yet. We just let few people in to help us and give feedback. You don't even need to post review on our thread or anything, simply tell me in DM what you think and if there is any improvements needed.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

This is video from first version, all bugs are fixed from this recording. External too.
Can I take the test?
11/27/2024 02:48 L1ney#3278
Quote:
Originally Posted by Outsider View Post
Not in the business of taking sides, but it seems they’re currently in the same boat as your COD product was shortly after release. Whatever makes you sleep better at night, though.

“:lul:”
did i hurt your feelings ? not surprised tho since you are the fanboy of this pasta:D:D:D:D
11/27/2024 03:24 L1ney#3279
Quote:
Originally Posted by Outsider View Post
Fanboy? No. You’re sadly mistaken and clearly have the maturity of an adolescent, fuckwad. I like to welcome and test the products of respectful providers and devs, not little twats like you who conduct themselves in a manner that only a few will call you out on—but everyone thinks.

I wasn’t trying to argue or ruffle your feathers, child. I’m sorry you aren’t at a level of maturation to accept faults and criticism.

You can now, at your earliest convenience, go the fuck on somewhere else and scream in your echo chamber about how good your clearly pasted product is.
yup, i clearly did, hahaha
11/27/2024 19:35 underarmour77#3280
is eqzlr legit?
11/29/2024 06:13 Razorghost2#3281
Quote:
Originally Posted by underarmour77 View Post
is eqzlr legit?
Yeah
11/30/2024 10:53 Krad3z3#3282
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkious23 View Post
Banned 7 Accounts from @[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...][Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...],

Got the lifetime subs...

After concerning this... They kick me off the TG.

I tried to get a refund as they said on they're website

"We take pride in the quality of our products, and technical issues are rare among our satisfied customers. However, if you encounter any unforeseen technical problems that we are unable to resolve, a refund is always possible. Additionally, we can assist you by switching your license to another game and compensating for any lost time."

Is all B.S, I tried to get compensation but they aren't able to provide one?

We've wait for over 1-2 weeks still getting banned from the software, so I guess this is a technical error on their side. I think this can fall for refund. This isn't my fault at all.

Is any admin can help me with this?

The admin of KA is unprofessional, I tried talking to Elevate he simply end all the conversation, he said that I was toxic, but I was just saying the facts that we paid for a software and it's not working...

This is super unprofessional! It feels like the Lifetime Deal is a scam...
@[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Here is the proof of my purchase and email of keys from their promo...

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
They are listed as scam provider or untrusted on multiple lists and cheat review pages. Why did you even try it and why are you surprised?

Hi guys, I bought cheat from scam/untrusted provider and I have bad experience. No shit Sherlock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doka2014 View Post
Can I take the test?
Hi, sadly no. Only offered it to person above since I know they are trusted in community. Public release should be mid next week then you can try it.
12/04/2024 03:38 t0si#3283
NGR exit scam?
12/07/2024 19:23 t0si#3284
NGRhook should be listed as Scam

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

theyre closing tickets without answering
12/07/2024 19:43 Krad3z3#3285
Quote:
Originally Posted by t0si View Post
NGR exit scam?
Looks like that. Keep Xenos informed. They are listed already as scam on other platforms.