Morning, im not getting exp from mobs, also did 5* trade run got 0exp.... Fix this asap.
Edit: Restarted and it fixed the problem.
05/10/2015 09:10RETARDMODSLOL#3242
lol some players have full lag and cant even move others play normal.
05/10/2015 09:16tolo30#3243
hello i get dc after using id and pw
05/10/2015 09:17SuN96#3244
These Lags gg wp
05/10/2015 09:26kaksmisz#3245
The rates supposed to be that low? I get 0.08 % at lv 69 on 73 mobs
05/10/2015 09:28Malcus#3246
lol. i have 3 hours with the same EXP. ROFL bot fail or server 0.o
05/10/2015 09:33MustiF1X#3247
LOGIN DOWN FK U + NO GET XP + LAG + NOTHING FIXED
05/10/2015 09:34cagxlar3#3248
in a day
login down
no exp gain
ip limit error
lag
dcing
05/10/2015 09:39MustiF1X#3249
Quote:
Originally Posted by cagxlar3
in a day
login down
no exp gain
ip limit error
lag
dcing
1/2 day not 24h dont lie maybe less .
he didnt make server stable until now .
05/10/2015 09:41chrisc1337#3250
I've been out all day due to Mother's Day and now I am back only to see the server is off, maybe you should contemplate creating a higher xp rate for a short time for those who need to "catch" up.
05/10/2015 09:50tomatas95#3251
Muhab are you here? u promised that you will be awake till monday.?
05/10/2015 09:55sagujilyas#3252
pissed off, seriously.
05/10/2015 09:59Xandi2332#3253
a lot of ppl can't enter to game , me2
Can you fix it?
btw it's beta? I asking because it's not normal if lags and problems with login are in official start -.-