Januera | 10 DG | Play2Win | Custom FW | Skill Balance | Grand Opening 08.05.2015

05/09/2015 23:46 imlegend444#3166
Muhab, i know buggs , ddos are unpredictable but still after all failed servers like: Mega, Eirene ... why you were not ready for all this ddos and buggs?
05/09/2015 23:46 caner3131#3167
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo* View Post
i say to anyone plyz make donate plyz plyz ? NO ! Player's made donate with their requests, I care? Of course not!
Shut up scam
05/09/2015 23:47 Omnyamura#3168
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo* View Post
i say to anyone plyz make donate plyz plyz ? NO ! Player's made donate with their requests, I care? Of course not!
You don't even deserve a reply, think about what you did and try to be a better person in the future. All people make mistakes, all deserve a second or third chance to redeem..but you passed the quota already.

Anyways this is Januera thread, let's respect it.

Cheers
05/09/2015 23:48 ibracadabra1990#3169
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo* View Post
i say to anyone plyz make donate plyz plyz ? NO ! Player's made donate with their requests, I care? Of course not!
That´s ur problem (and another brainless people like you) you dont care about YOUR players, who donate.. but u care about Januera, thats why you are here... just hope for a fail cuz u cant succeed with your own project. Thats sad mate... i feel sorry for you.

Im not even donator (i dont donate for pservers cuz of people like u) i just play Januera for fun, like i was on Elamidas, etc etc. But is still sad to see all that hate around every potential server.

How i miss 70-80 cap @ isro, without this brainless jerks
05/09/2015 23:48 Esiu#3170
2mins=2weeks ....
05/09/2015 23:49 Gedukas#3171
lol.. srsly? again?
05/09/2015 23:50 Christianity#3172
Some guys have to grow up... All i can see in this thread are comments about scammings, threatings and bootlickers... Oh shit i almost forgot how fun silkroad with turks and arabs is.
05/09/2015 23:50 HydraLisk*#3173
@Apollo how many $ u did in these time?
05/09/2015 23:50 •LeGenDarK•#3174
down time's more then up time's
!
05/09/2015 23:52 Apollo*#3175
Quote:
Originally Posted by HydraLisk* View Post
@Apollo how many $ u did in these time?
I dont get any money from eirene my fucking team member's they ran away
05/09/2015 23:52 asigenc930#3176
Mohab or other admins stop the fking annoying What u try U should give a inform good to players ! Arabs... arabs... arabs....
05/09/2015 23:53 Christianity#3177
I have a pet, does it count atleast?
05/09/2015 23:53 RETARDMODSLOL#3178
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo* View Post
I dont get any money from eirene my fucking team member's they ran away
run away? haha wtf
05/09/2015 23:53 caner3131#3179
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo* View Post
I dont get any money from eirene my fucking team member's they ran away
This is big lie.I know you in Turkey.
05/09/2015 23:54 Christianity#3180
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo* View Post
I dont get any money from eirene my fucking team member's they ran away
A close friend told me you made about 5k € before your words. Whatever sro is a good business when you steal arab's money.