I lost control there. I was being honest when I said it was an accident, why would I contact you on a ticket if I did it on purpose? Think about it.Quote:
Hi, please provide us with your username. The reason for Zed's removal is due to a violation of our policies. Accidentally deleting those files is not possible. If Zed had been honest about his actions, he would have been allowed to remain with us. However, his lack of transparency resulted in his removal.
Additionally, we occasionally freeze accounts for users who are going on extended vacations or dealing with emergencies. As shown in this link: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...].
We are committed to providing excellent customer service and so far, we have received only positive feedback. We have a support team available 24/7 with members from different time zones and speaking different languages.
Please note that not all information that is spread may be accurate. Our team has been diligent in ensuring a ban-free experience for our users and have only experienced a small instance (Bug in the loader which still let BGX auto inject and didn't close it after injection) months ago, which was communicated to all users and those affected were offered a one-month gift and a refund. Since then, there have been no further incidents.
We kindly request that you do not believe everything that is being circulated and encourage you to reach out to us directly if you have any concerns.
Zed, we would be happy to add you and have a conversation about this matter.
Can I be given a second chance and get what I paid for? Again, I'm sorry. I won't lie and say I did it on purpose because if I had a choice to change things then I wouldn't have deleted it.
I think everyone deserves a second chance if they pay 166$ and plan to pay more.
Idk how I would have been "honest" when I did delete them on accident thinking it was deleting it from my computer. I never downloaded league from filezilla before either.