COoperative

03/27/2011 16:31 SamuraiJoe#3136
[*spoiler] bla bla bla [*/spoiler]

remove the *[/QUOTE]

hey sorry for a double post but I wanted to see if it worked and how do I use ur modded clients download and install to my cooperitive folder?

Okay i see it worked thanks!
03/27/2011 16:42 SamuraiJoe#3137
Quote:

change the CoOperative.exe name to WhatEver.exe and run it..

So I selected firefox and it said False what did I do wrong?
03/27/2011 16:44 m7mdxlife#3138
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamuraiJoe View Post
So I selected firefox and it said False what did I do wrong?
you selected firefox? are u using the modified files launcher or downloader? o.O
03/27/2011 16:45 SamuraiJoe#3139
Quote:
Originally Posted by m7mdxlife View Post
you selected firefox? are u using the modified files launcher or downloader? o.O
I cannot see the launcher where would it be?
If i select the old cooperitive launcher i get GUI studio instead of notepad but the image of notepad stays the same.

It's okay was looking in the wrong damn folder..
03/27/2011 17:06 m7mdxlife#3140
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamuraiJoe View Post
I cannot see the launcher where would it be?
If i select the old cooperitive launcher i get GUI studio instead of notepad but the image of notepad stays the same.
i made 2 programs, a launcher and a downloader, you can find them both in my sig.
the launcher will install some modified files and launch them.

the downloader will download modified files.

the difference is, if u use the downloader u can check my sig every now and then to see if i modified a new file.

am modifying 5 - 10 files everyday.
03/27/2011 17:35 SamuraiJoe#3141
Oh btw guys 20 mins before BotJail I found a DB and I'm not sayin this to gloat or anything but I noticed when I find a DB I usually get BJ with that char and someone else also posted this a few pages bak.
03/27/2011 17:53 Trazn3l#3142
This is just a coincidence. Banning an account, as far as i noticed, takes place monday (for boting in the weekend), wednesday(for boting on tuesday), friday (for boting on thursday) and saturday (for boting on friday).

Geting bag between these periods has never happen to me.
03/27/2011 18:21 SamuraiJoe#3143
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trazn3l View Post
This is just a coincidence. Banning an account, as far as i noticed, takes place monday (for boting in the weekend), wednesday(for boting on tuesday), friday (for boting on thursday) and saturday (for boting on friday).

Geting bag between these periods has never happen to me.
Strange because I have been botjailed on tuesday and If your jailed for an earlier date you get a msg telling u this.. i did not... though you may be right i dno.
03/27/2011 18:53 m7mdxlife#3144
New modified files available to download
03/27/2011 19:31 aeldepaky#3145
Quote:
Originally Posted by m7mdxlife View Post
New modified files available to download
شكرا جداا بس ايه المود فيلز الي بتخليني مدخلش البوت جيل:Dممكن تشرح بتعمل ايه
03/27/2011 19:32 m7mdxlife#3146
Quote:
Originally Posted by aeldepaky View Post
شكرا جداا بس ايه المود فيلز الي بتخليني مدخلش البوت جيل:Dممكن تشرح بتعمل ايه
there...

Quote:
How to avoid botjail (NOT 100% GUARANTEED TO WORK)
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
  • Do not use the EXACT same names as in the video!
  • Use a random, legit program to imitate, like your anti-virus, text editing software, or whatever.
  • Remember to re-name COoperative.exe to WhateverYouWant.exe
  • REMEMBER TO RE-NAME THE WINDOW NAME BY CHANGING COOPERATIVE.INI
its in the 1st post
03/27/2011 21:18 flameofcrow#3147
i wait 15 seconds between each fatalstrike
why?
is there a command to make skill after skill without waiting?
03/27/2011 21:58 [GM]#3148
Quote:
Originally Posted by flameofcrow View Post
i wait 15 seconds between each fatalstrike
why?
is there a command to make skill after skill without waiting?
if u 1 hit mobs then set FS hits to 3
03/28/2011 01:32 BadBoY_AC#3149
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamuraiJoe View Post
Oh btw guys 20 mins before BotJail I found a DB and I'm not sayin this to gloat or anything but I noticed when I find a DB I usually get BJ with that char and someone else also posted this a few pages bak.
omg so true.. i almost botted for 2 weeks with one char.. and no bj.. and then i got a DB in BI... bam next day i wake up.. char in jail..
03/28/2011 01:52 [GM]#3150
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadBoY_AC View Post
omg so true.. i almost botted for 2 weeks with one char.. and no bj.. and then i got a DB in BI... bam next day i wake up.. char in jail..
+1 happened to me too