Stripped ProjectAlchemy Source Code

12/17/2010 20:04 OELABOELA#301
Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
I always found fraps to tend to lag and create MASSIVE recording files (IE like 100-200+ mb from just a few seconds of recording). If I reduced quality so files were smaller it caused quality to go to shit. With cam studio there's no need to download a crack and it creates files like 1/10 the size and full quality

<edit>

just checked... 4min movie recording at full screen quality is like 300mb with cam studio. I know when I upload them to youtube it goes 720p so it's rather good quality and perfectly clear in my experience.

Maybe fraps got improved, I just remember it being finicky and annoying at times.

When you convert the video from the one fraps made to MP4 (Still good shiz, HD ETC) it will be from 2gb to 50mb max?
12/18/2010 07:34 demon17#302
OELABOELA <-- when you are you can pm me ? or talk in msn
12/18/2010 08:15 Real~Death#303
nice work.It's nice to see someone finally released A source.
With the retail season slowing down I can play around with this for a while.
good work and thanks
12/18/2010 15:06 zap_xlib#304
I just had my Bot on and all it has to do is pick up items. When i executed the command, My client got hue...
12/18/2010 15:47 pro4never#305
Quote:
Originally Posted by zap_xlib View Post
I just had my Bot on and all it has to do is pick up items. When i executed the command, My client got hue...
What command did you enter? Unless you did something related to client update packets that should not be happening.

Keep in mind that unless you are using a version released or hosted by a different member the bot does NOTHING in the version I uploaded. It's a base, nothing more.
12/18/2010 18:10 demon17#306
Lawl.... Thread start to die ....

Anyone got finaly working the loot functionality or even the Mining ? I mean Drop Ores ...,
12/18/2010 19:37 Real~Death#307
this should be moved to the programming section?
it would make a nice dev thread
or P4N start a dev thread for it there with some of the code that has already been posted.
12/18/2010 20:07 agathom#308
is that okay if i used appserv?
12/18/2010 23:38 koko425#309
Quote:
Originally Posted by demon17 View Post
I resolved this problem . The Database wasnt setted . And Also before start the bot While you modify in Visual studio 2010 You need to rebuild it . And after start it from Debug or Simple (when you want after rebuild you can close the vs 2010 and start it from AlchemyProxy>bin>Debug>AlchemyProxy
When the client froze at account server the problem is with your database .

<Edit1> Anyona can tell me wich video tool to make a vid , I mean for complete screen not only for a window . License free. I'll make a tut how to .
please could you give me the solve or which files you have solved it ?
please share it
12/19/2010 08:06 demon17#310
ill make a vid tut . but now i cant ., My net is going crazy. TO slow to be able to upload things.

<Edit~~`1>
Oelaboela .. i have bad news for you ... You modified the dc GM part i think . The /dcgm telling true but wont dc at GM .. Before you add these i was loged in in twyin and GM apares and i got dc .. Disconnected due GM .. I got Botjail :))
12/19/2010 12:12 OELABOELA#311
Quote:
Originally Posted by demon17 View Post
ill make a vid tut . but now i cant ., My net is going crazy. TO slow to be able to upload things.

<Edit~~`1>
Oelaboela .. i have bad news for you ... You modified the dc GM part i think . The /dcgm telling true but wont dc at GM .. Before you add these i was loged in in twyin and GM apares and i got dc .. Disconnected due GM .. I got Botjail :))
Yea, but im just using Disconnect(); So, that isnt the cause. (disconnect just closes the connection between you and the proxy)
12/19/2010 12:38 koko425#312
Quote:
Originally Posted by demon17 View Post
ill make a vid tut . but now i cant ., My net is going crazy. TO slow to be able to upload things.

<Edit~~`1>
Oelaboela .. i have bad news for you ... You modified the dc GM part i think . The /dcgm telling true but wont dc at GM .. Before you add these i was loged in in twyin and GM apares and i got dc .. Disconnected due GM .. I got Botjail :))
when you will relase it coz i need it
i have been a month didnt get proxy worked
12/19/2010 12:44 demon17#313
Oela See you in msn ..
ANd for those whos asking when i relase it .. No way cuz isnt my own work
12/19/2010 13:54 OELABOELA#314
P4N, is the iteminfo plus, meant to be the elite,super etc? Because im making somekind of function that picks em up, and drops them if it isnt refined +, but how can i let it see if it is refined or not?
12/19/2010 13:57 koko425#315
Quote:
Originally Posted by demon17 View Post
Oela See you in msn ..
ANd for those whos asking when i relase it .. No way cuz isnt my own work
plz be helpfull give me your MSN or yahoo to talk about that