kalhackit .send command

03/16/2007 10:39 MacDan#301
hast du die items den noch? weil ich kann dir +255Kings und kA sonst was zaubern...aber halt nur clientside und bis zum relog...
03/16/2007 10:43 visore#302
ja ich habe die items noch und mafiawolf hat das sword auch gesehen als ich mit ihm trade gemacht habe und kann das schwert und den stick für ~130k verkaufen das heisst die sind echt!
03/16/2007 17:14 martyNL#303
bboh, I am trying to follow it, (remember, I am totally new to this). you made an example for quest jobchange.
the header is 33. (I follow the link that syntex popsted and I pressed the header 33.) then I got a code from
00453685 till: 00453707
but you say that it has to be : .send 33 xx 00 2E 23
but I cant see the 002E23 anywhere ://
can you please explain it a bit how to work this out.

really thanx, Martijn

WOOOT my BirthDay today --> 18 years old now ^^ :D
03/16/2007 17:59 aktief#304
first off all GZZ to MartyNL

second, can really no 1 help me with this problem?:hy pls reply in message but i can start kalhackit with an account but i created a new account and when i start it with kalhackit it says engine.exe you know what it is pls help :-)
03/16/2007 18:26 syntex#305
depends on your char ..
maybe you fucked up your char with the khi..
try a other char :> or account!
03/16/2007 18:33 aktief#306
ok i'll try
03/16/2007 18:49 MafiaWolf#307
1. hab heut auch b-day :PP (uncooool!)

2. was visore sagt stimmt, ich habe den stick und das schwert selbst gesehen!
03/16/2007 19:18 aktief#308
BTW first time you log on an account you log with real server or you can log on with KalHackit for first time to?
03/16/2007 19:30 aSynx#309
Quote:
Originally posted by aktief@Mar 16 2007, 19:18
BTW first time you log on an account you log with real server or you can log on with KalHackit for first time to?
does it mather? oO
03/16/2007 22:06 martyNL#310
aktief. dude start it with ur own dll injection shizzle :P
there should be no problems! or you are useing wrong KHI.

pff.. so noone wanna share his knowledge with us? its ok.. I will find it out bymyself.. sometime xD.

now I am off to the pub :)
03/17/2007 00:01 w32/kriz#311
Quote:
Originally posted by martyNL@Mar 16 2007, 17:14
bboh, I am trying to follow it, (remember, I am totally new to this). you made an example for quest jobchange.
the header is 33. (I follow the link that syntex popsted and I pressed the header 33.) then I got a code from
00453685 till: 00453707
but you say that it has to be : .send 33 xx 00 2E 23
but I cant see the 002E23 anywhere ://
can you please explain it a bit how to work this out.

really thanx, Martijn

WOOOT my BirthDay today --> 18 years old now ^^ :D
case 0x33: __asm jmp 0x00453685 break; //CQuest::CallProcess ( 33 ** 00 2e 23 jobchange ) (33 03 00 71 17 fishing -> GState 0x20)
:D
03/17/2007 09:42 aktief#312
send me your KHI then Marty ...

<hr>Append on Mar 17 2007, 13:16<hr> ok found it myself first time you start account open normal kal first otherwise you got engine.exe
03/17/2007 13:39 xapf#313
hab ein bischen mit send heute gespielt...

.send 1dXX - animations

XX:
02 death
03 sit
04 attack
06,07 dodges
08 attack 2
09 suicide

.send 25 - revive to town with no exp loss (getested auf lvl 1 char =P)
03/17/2007 14:33 kingkal#314
bis zu lvl 5 (oder 3) verliert man keine EXP wenn man stirb.
Schon klar das du noch keine EXP verliers -.-
03/18/2007 13:27 martyNL#315
delete this post plz :/

srry abou this :s