The New Conquer Private Server

09/19/2006 00:27 fullmetalferret#301
roflcopters xD
09/19/2006 00:28 georgemareen#302
Thanks tsu...lately I've been acting a bit noobish but it's because of everything that has been going on in my life...haha anyways I'm going to try to connect right now and and I'll edit my post with the result.

[edit]

"Error: Connection with the server is interrupted. Please relogin in." <---It said something pretty close to that.


[edit]

Oh and check out my suggestion on the previous page. It's my last post on that page...I edited it. I really think you(Ulti or The!One) should do what it says and it is so braindead simple.
09/19/2006 09:57 Fragilist#303
Servers down atm ;x
09/19/2006 10:59 killermickle#304
i cant +k :(
guess i need to wait
09/19/2006 17:37 -x-#305
is the server down
?
09/19/2006 17:39 killermickle#306
yes. please dont spam about the server being up or down.
09/19/2006 18:57 Njowils#307
im not the only one saying wether the server was up or down... and i was just telling ulti that the "MetDove" that drops dbs was not spawning
09/19/2006 19:16 killermickle#308
im talking to -x- ...
09/19/2006 19:25 Ultimation#309
i just bought a new pc and i will be a few hours transfering all my files /tools acros from my old pc, so hopefully we can do some more testing later
09/19/2006 19:54 tsu#310
Quote:
Originally posted by georgemareen@Sep 19 2006, 00:28
Oh and check out my suggestion on the previous page. It's my last post on that page...I edited it. I really think you(Ulti or The!One) should do what it says and it is so braindead simple.
WTF?!

WHY EVEN DO THAT?
Why create an whole new serverspace instead of replacing an YOU DO NOT PLAY ON?
What is the benefits of making an new instead or replacing?
lol
09/19/2006 20:31 fullmetalferret#311
instead of editing it, because as simple as the instructions are, some people are just plain stupid, make a server.dat that accomodates all the servers, including various private servers we know about
09/19/2006 20:34 DarkClaw#312
To all the spammers here!

for example

Quote:
Fragilist Posted on Today 09:57
Servers down atm ;x
Quote:
killermickle Posted on Today 10:59
i cant +k :( guess i need to wait

Quote:
-x- Posted on Today 17:37
is the server down?
Quote:
killermickle Posted on Today 19:16
im talking to -x- ...
everyone knows it


thats all useless spam :eek:


(i know that my post is spam but others have 10 dumb posts here)
09/19/2006 22:25 SteveThePirate#313
I made a whole new server space, just becouse i was bored, which brings me to another question where do you add pics for the server icons, i want to change that to =D
09/19/2006 23:06 DarkClaw#314
Quote:
Originally posted by SteveThePirate@Sep 19 2006, 22:25
I made a whole new server space, just becouse i was bored, which brings me to another question where do you add pics for the server icons, i want to change that to =D

check the name of the server picture in your server.dat
(servericon50 for example)

then take a pic with the right size
and rename it to servericon50
put it into
C:&#092;Programme&#092;Conquer2.0&#092;data&#092;m ain (wherever your data&#092;main folder is)
be sure that its saved as .jpeg !
overwrite the old "servericon50"


hope it helps :D
09/19/2006 23:58 yoyoyo147#315
..... I can't register, when ever i click submit this shows up
Warning: Wrong parameter count for pos() in /home/debbaker/public_html/conquer/create.php on line 38

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/debbaker/public_html/conquer/create.php:38) in /home/debbaker/public_html/conquer/create.php on line 51