elitepvpers
elitepvpers
>
Anime & Manga
>
What was your first anime?
« full version
What was your first anime?
Page 21 of 28
«
First
<
11
19
20
21
22
23
>
Last
»
08/16/2018 21:26
Hondzyo
#301
My first Anime King of Shamans :)
08/16/2018 21:29
BaierSystems
#302
Uh it was dora and teletubies XD
08/21/2018 17:51
Daewtil
#303
Azumanga Daio
08/28/2018 21:26
Shodans Reveal
#304
Deathnote
08/30/2018 01:21
LighT.'
#305
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Shodans Reveal
Deathnote
I wish I could unwatach and rewatch that anime. I remember grinding day and night :rolleyes:
09/21/2018 03:26
GetBoostedServices
#306
I think Pokemon for me, maybe DBZ? I refuse to admit it, but it also might be Sailor Moon LOL.
09/22/2018 10:30
TheEndAngel
#307
My first Anime was Pokémon =D
09/22/2018 10:34
SCOP1X
#308
Pokémon
12/05/2018 11:48
Novun
#309
Fruits Basket.
For whatever reason that I don't remember.
12/06/2018 13:04
Leimbach
#310
Jeanne Darc- Die Kamekazin Diebin
12/07/2018 11:17
Ahreida
#311
One Piece
12/07/2018 11:18
Tam so Asylant
#312
Yugioh :handsdown:
01/02/2019 18:17
!llu
#313
Vampire Knight <3
01/11/2019 18:41
9TAILS
#314
Heidi
01/11/2019 18:43
suiwi
#315
Angel Beats ;'(
Page 21 of 28
«
First
<
11
19
20
21
22
23
>
Last
»