S4 League Hacking - Support

07/25/2014 18:48 Magic.Bean#301
@astropilote Already did.
07/25/2014 19:02 Slicktor#302
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic.Bean View Post
I did the 2 things, unlink module & replace all CreateThread by _beginthread but its still the same: crash after 1/2 minute(s)
Try to hook the HsApis.
07/25/2014 19:05 Magic.Bean#303
@Slicktor Which one ?
07/25/2014 19:13 Slicktor#304
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic.Bean View Post
@Slicktor Which one ?
CreateToolSnapshot32,
EnumProcessModules

Hook the HackshieldApis and not the normal apis.
07/25/2014 19:18 Magic.Bean#305
@Slicktor I don't need to hook anything. I'm looking for a way to avoid crash after injecting my dll.
07/25/2014 19:28 Slicktor#306
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic.Bean View Post
@Slicktor I don't need to hook anything. I'm looking for a way to avoid crash after injecting my dll.
Hackshield is detecting your Dll.
Hooking the function that hackshield use will prevent the detection.
Try to inject the dll using manual map
07/25/2014 19:47 Magic.Bean#307
Ok thanks, I'll do that tomorrow :)
07/25/2014 21:36 golle12#308
Guten Abend Community

ich habe eine kleine Frage kann es sein dass man mit Olly nicht mehr S4Client attachen kann? Weil es steht dann meistens "Access denied" oder so da. Daher meine Frage wieso es sich nicht mehr attachen lässt?

mfg golle12
07/25/2014 21:50 Slicktor#309
Quote:
Originally Posted by golle12 View Post
Guten Abend Community

ich habe eine kleine Frage kann es sein dass man mit Olly nicht mehr S4Client attachen kann? Weil es steht dann meistens "Access denied" oder so da. Daher meine Frage wieso es sich nicht mehr attachen lässt?

mfg golle12
Hast du den Kernelmode Treiber deaktiviert und Olly als Admin gestartet?
07/28/2014 23:22 Denetiv#310
Hat einer die ID's von den Gears?
07/30/2014 10:58 KiTYKEEEY#311
Was bringen die dir ?
07/30/2014 11:04 Denetiv#312
Passt schon, Kumpel und so wollte es nur wissen ^^
07/30/2014 16:49 D4rkEn3rgy#313
Gibt es aktuell einen funktionierenden Conquest Hack?
Möchte unbedingt diesen Chess King Pet *o*.
07/31/2014 14:24 patrick21545#314
Quote:
Originally Posted by D4rkEn3rgy View Post
Gibt es aktuell einen funktionierenden Conquest Hack?
Möchte unbedingt diesen Chess King Pet *o*.
No, not currently on elitepvpers, try ************ or something

EDIT:
Mein schlechtes, ich habe vergessen, dass in deutschen getippt. Nun, versuchen andere Formen.
08/03/2014 09:01 Omarweb#315
i need change one item id to booster like change skin and try if it work how i can do it