...[S]hugoZ_Trainer...ALL Cabal EP8...

03/28/2014 10:42 bambam13#301
Nice ! ^_^ Sir Shugosh More Power .. Tnx.. "BeastCabal User"
would be added? BM3 NCD Atack A or B ??
03/28/2014 11:33 shugoshjn#302
Quote:
Originally Posted by bambam13 View Post
Nice ! ^_^ Sir Shugosh More Power .. Tnx.. "BeastCabal User"
would be added? BM3 NCD Atack A or B ??
...it's ALL NCD in my trainer...and ALL NCD := NCD Atack A/B/FATAL ALL CLASS...
03/28/2014 11:42 bambam13#303
Nice Sir... Shugosh ... Tnx ..^_^ How about kill gate?? to Easy Dungeon ^^Like killian's ring.
03/28/2014 12:45 dorginho#304
shugo need to know so dame hack fb char must be grau20
curious and needed to buy cannons to be bm1 aura
or oso got do not need to work on single server in the other atk continues even get me this doubt
03/28/2014 13:10 shugoshjn#305
Quote:
Originally Posted by bambam13 View Post
Nice Sir... Shugosh ... Tnx ..^_^ How about kill gate?? to Easy Dungeon ^^Like killian's ring.
...KILLGATE is ''MAP'' in my trainer...go to dungeon and change address of MAP to 1 or 67, you can killgate...
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorginho View Post
shugo need to know so dame hack fb char must be grau20
curious and needed to buy cannons to be bm1 aura
or oso got do not need to work on single server in the other atk continues even get me this doubt
...don't need rank 20...^^!...but yes,learn MAX CANON [+20] EARTH-WATER-THUNDER-WIND give BM1 have more power...
03/28/2014 13:37 dorginho#306
THANK YOU'LL WILL TRY AGAIN SHUGO look forward NEW VERSION TRAINNER GOOD LUCK FRIEND
03/28/2014 14:11 bloodsslust#307
Hi Shugo. Just want you to know that I tried your DAME HACK FOR FB and its quite working very well but the only problem is that it gets detected by xtrap like 5-10mins after usage. Hope you can update this soon and make it completely undetected from xtrap. We're really looking forward to it. Appreciate your skills man. Keep it up.
03/28/2014 14:57 Evis1996#308
it's detected in 1 min in SKY CABAL plyz update it!!!
03/28/2014 16:20 xyrex211#309
detected FREAKZ CABAL
03/28/2014 16:44 snukkil#310
link donwload sir
03/28/2014 17:16 bloodsslust#311
Sir many players in elite cabal use the hacks already even in Tierra Gloriosa. I go to underworld and also many hackers farming. Server is now easy to hack. I hope this can motivate you to update your trainer. thanks
03/28/2014 23:18 dorginho#312
u forgive me master does not want to talk about this subject but my big question why the dmg FB does not work on all servers already tested 10 servers are ran on 1 hands do everything correct damage does not increase.
03/29/2014 02:41 bloodsslust#313
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorginho View Post
u forgive me master does not want to talk about this subject but my big question why the dmg FB does not work on all servers already tested 10 servers are ran on 1 hands do everything correct damage does not increase.
Try Elite Cabal its working fine just tried it yesterday. The only problem was its Xtrap detected
03/29/2014 12:40 Mr_KucKu#314
When I click "Suspend", your trainer is disabled! I can't do anything after. I'm using Window 8 64bits. In addition, could you tell me how to discover about all files of cabal? I wanna make my own trainer. ^_^ Thank you!
03/30/2014 12:42 shugoshjn#315
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_KucKu View Post
When I click "Suspend", your trainer is disabled! I can't do anything after. I'm using Window 8 64bits. In addition, could you tell me how to discover about all files of cabal? I wanna make my own trainer. ^_^ Thank you!
...you can learn here [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]...