Dekaron Rejects

02/22/2009 16:40 Zexx#301
OMG guys is easy

1; download the our client from the dekaron rejects homepage
2:instal that game
3:doownload the patch from itsNobody sig
4:instal the patch
5: start the game with the exe dont with the launcher
02/22/2009 16:53 shakib1993#302
kkkkkkkk... tnx this what i mean i try it now if this works tnx
02/22/2009 21:11 ItsNobody#303
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...](link fixed)
02/22/2009 21:12 Zexx#304
the link dont worked
02/22/2009 21:13 xOwnedx#305
it does he just put hhttp instead of http here is link [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
02/22/2009 21:32 shakib1993#306
ihave no place in my comp..... what the folder size?how much MB?
02/22/2009 21:44 Cloudstrife01235#307
is the server down? i can't connect =\

NVM, ItsNobody6 is just down
02/22/2009 23:59 eorgor#308
somebody upload to media fire plz
02/23/2009 00:10 EviLcLoWnS™#309
yeah i think the server id down, i cant log in, just stays at beg screen.
02/23/2009 00:14 eorgor#310
i want this patch: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
in MediaFire
02/23/2009 00:23 EviLcLoWnS™#311
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
02/23/2009 01:58 guisejj#312
Hey, when i try to run the client it says "Cannot find binkw32.dll I should re-install program" I have re-installed like 7 times.
02/23/2009 02:00 chrisg2010#313
Dekaron Rejects Server Players and GM team. Please hear me out. The other night.. only thing I know if that I was saying things. Doing stuff, and going crazy. I will admit it. I was doing something I wasn't supposed to be doing. I was doing pills. Just to fit in with my friends and when I took them, I didn't really know what I was doing or anything. I just remember my friends were over and they had brought some Hydrocodone 700's and we took some.

I just want to let the server know that I am truly sorry for whatever I done and I didn't really mean any of those things that i may have said to the server.
02/23/2009 02:27 xOwnedx#314
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisg2010 View Post
Dekaron Rejects Server Players and GM team. Please hear me out. The other night.. only thing I know if that I was saying things. Doing stuff, and going crazy. I will admit it. I was doing something I wasn't supposed to be doing. I was doing pills. Just to fit in with my friends and when I took them, I didn't really know what I was doing or anything. I just remember my friends were over and they had brought some Hydrocodone 700's and we took some.

I just want to let the server know that I am truly sorry for whatever I done and I didn't really mean any of those things that i may have said to the server.
XD im not sure if they gunna put you back as gm. Havent anyone told you drugz are bad:rtfm:
02/23/2009 02:34 chrisg2010#315
Yes, I do realize that. But, I just needed to let everyone know.