Inathero's Phoenix Bot.

08/07/2013 19:47 Drmzindec#301
Ty for the quiz bot bro, works great! :)

Quite a few questions missing though and a few answers. Ill see if i can find the missing ones and update the ini file. I think kurus should have a full Q&A list, will check if i can get my hands on that tonight.
08/08/2013 00:02 whyt3boi#302
Ok ... so here's the deal.

I donated to Inathero's and intended on using his program.

Instead of asking for a 5$ refund ? lol ... I'd rather give back to the community and let him keep his $ for his work he has done.

First person to pm me will receive the details for the account, serial. If I recall correctly its lifetime as long as he updates it.

Decided to play c9, another mmo like PWE games is just too repetitive for me.

Hope this doesn't bother you Inathero. Much appreciated for the dedication, keep up the good work.
08/09/2013 05:52 Inathero#303
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drmzindec View Post
Ty for the quiz bot bro, works great! :)

Quite a few questions missing though and a few answers. Ill see if i can find the missing ones and update the ini file. I think kurus should have a full Q&A list, will check if i can get my hands on that tonight.
Np, help me out and get a free key :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by whyt3boi View Post
Ok ... so here's the deal.

I donated to Inathero's and intended on using his program.

Instead of asking for a 5$ refund ? lol ... I'd rather give back to the community and let him keep his $ for his work he has done.

First person to pm me will receive the details for the account, serial. If I recall correctly its lifetime as long as he updates it.

Decided to play c9, another mmo like PWE games is just too repetitive for me.

Hope this doesn't bother you Inathero. Much appreciated for the dedication, keep up the good work.
No hard feelings, I'm as pro community as you are. Only reason why I'm not releasing this for 100% free is due to the amount of work, time, and effort I put behind this bot (and the [C++] International one as well). Bot was created 100% from scratch without using any existing source code. It's around 6,000 lines of code or so and was created entirely by myself lol. I would release this free for the community and accept free donations but literally no one does it (heck, even I don't/rarely donate for freeware)
08/12/2013 20:37 Inathero#304
Guys, important update

I had to do a computer wipe because it was starting to get really retarded, thus making me losing the Qt4 compiler for the program.

I have now instead the new Qt5 compiler. I was using Qt5 for most of my programs on my comp before wipe, but I still had the Qt4 compiler just for Phoenix

So whats the issue? I'll have to convert Phoenix to Qt5 next time I update it. Which means you'll need to redownload the entire package (because the dll's included only work for Qt4 apps, now that phoenix is going to be Qt5, you'll need to download Qt5 dlls also)

So yea.

In brief: for next update, need to go to first thread in post and redownload everything. Sorry for the inconvenience!
08/12/2013 21:13 reece212#305
Hi, I was wondering you can tell me, how do we tell if the bot is registered?

Every time I click register programme, I enter my name and serial and it say;s successful please restart the programme, but it freezes then.. and I have to end the task manually via task manger to close it..and when I open it back up the button for register porgramme is still there.. lolz.. is this normal or is it not registered? xD lolz I tried it twice thinking I was bugged.. >.<
08/12/2013 21:34 Inathero#306
Quote:
Originally Posted by reece212 View Post
Hi, I was wondering you can tell me, how do we tell if the bot is registered?

Every time I click register programme, I enter my name and serial and it say;s successful please restart the programme, but it freezes then.. and I have to end the task manually via task manger to close it..and when I open it back up the button for register porgramme is still there.. lolz.. is this normal or is it not registered? xD lolz I tried it twice thinking I was bugged.. >.<
It's suppose to close itself, but on some systems it freezes, sorry!

Make sure you run as administrator for the information to be saved

And when you re-open bot, go to the server selection place and select the server that you registered for. Only that server has premium, the rest remain free version
08/12/2013 22:17 reece212#307
Ah ok I got it, seems to be working fine, thank you. :)



Edit:I don't think your ID changer works, I'm using multiclient, and pressing the button to change the ID's for all clients.. and I've checked neither of them have the same ID, but yet the love match in WoI, is still saying:

"party members must be on different computers to start the quiz"..

I tried closing one of the clients and opening it again too, but still didn't work, any idea what I'm doing wrong? >.< lolz

Thank you in advance
08/31/2013 21:52 Inathero#308
Quote:
Originally Posted by reece212 View Post
Ah ok I got it, seems to be working fine, thank you. :)



Edit:I don't think your ID changer works, I'm using multiclient, and pressing the button to change the ID's for all clients.. and I've checked neither of them have the same ID, but yet the love match in WoI, is still saying:

"party members must be on different computers to start the quiz"..

I tried closing one of the clients and opening it again too, but still didn't work, any idea what I'm doing wrong? >.< lolz

Thank you in advance
Perhaps WoI changed their identification system? the ID changer changes the MAC identifier stored in the game after running which was the previous way it determined if two clients were running on the same computer (through the same network device)

But yea, we solved the issue via email that you can also use two computers using same license for phoenix lol
09/11/2013 04:10 Inathero#309
Ok guys

I'm kinda did a little rehaul of the phoenix project. will upload soon, just waiting on sorting out an issue with one of my premium members

Basically, the program now has an installer. also it looks alot different:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

That's it. All clean. Only that. No clutter, no searching, nothing.

Also, I can incorporate automatic installers now, so no need to manually replace :D

Expect the update soon.

---

And since it changes how everything is positioned, if you want to save your character's preferences, just place them in the "preferences" folder. That's it :D. It'll work fine as usual
09/11/2013 12:14 ropke#310
new expansion ^^ id changer not working ^^ and i think other things not working too i think ^^ waiting for your update ^_^
09/12/2013 01:41 Inathero#311
Quote:
Originally Posted by ropke View Post
new expansion ^^ id changer not working ^^ and i think other things not working too i think ^^ waiting for your update ^_^
For which server?
09/12/2013 11:16 Energyzer92#312
Hey,, where is my license? you get my no answer??????
09/12/2013 13:38 ropke#313
Inathero, im connecting to internet with my Nokia, program says that i dont have internet connection :/ but everything else is working, i checked firewall and antivirus, seems nothing blocking phoenix, i also tried to turn off antivirus and firewall :/
can you help me?
09/12/2013 17:49 Inathero#314
Quote:
Originally Posted by Energyzer92 View Post
Hey,, where is my license? you get my no answer??????
I didn't get any message from you? You need to either message me here or at [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

The information you need to send to me is:
  • Name to be registered under
  • Server you want to be registered under (Servers in the Bot, not servers in your game)
  • PayPal Email for verification

And I send you the info asap :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ropke View Post
Inathero, im connecting to internet with my Nokia, program says that i dont have internet connection :/ but everything else is working, i checked firewall and antivirus, seems nothing blocking phoenix, i also tried to turn off antivirus and firewall :/
can you help me?
Server's Down. I don't have enough donators to afford a paid host so I have to use a freehost, and for some reason that host is now down lol. If it's still down by the time I get home (~7 Hours), I'll have to switch hosts and you'll need to redownload bot. Sorry about the trouble!
09/12/2013 18:07 ropke#315
oh, oki