[Release] Seafightbot by nikkatheone

03/02/2012 08:57 babbelguns#301
Antibot Programm ? ^^
Ich bin überzeugt, dass BigPoint keine Spieler Banned die Banken...
Ob se en Bot fahren oder nicht ^^
Die Top Banker in dem Spiel fahren schon ewig Bot ohne Kick xD
Und das auffällig bis zum geht nicht mehr, seit ich den Glitziedobbler nutze und
somit auch Geld bezahle bei BP hatte ich noch kein Kick. Komisch hmmm ^^
03/02/2012 09:19 Prinsferdi#302
Quote:
Originally Posted by apocan95 View Post
why u guys hating me i was just trying to get help for the bot. i used google translate to translate english to german and i wasn't speaking to u guys at all i was talking to nikkatheone and you all jump in saying how bad my german is so f*ck off
Nobody is hating you.

The most translators to german are rly bad. This is why you should not use and speak english.
2nd thing - if you write "fck off" I guess you will not get any help anymore!

If you want to speak to nikkatheone only, write a private message. If you write in this thread you gotta live with, that everybody write what they think - this is how boards work!
03/02/2012 13:39 Kangeruu#303
when i log it, it just shows the time in GMT where it says Running for:
and nothing appears, just a blank blue screen.

it worked before but then 1 day it just suddenly stopped working
03/02/2012 15:47 Prinsferdi#304
U use which version? 1.9?
You see nothing in the blue screen? Even not your own ship?

What does the log (Console) show?

Maybe you can make a screenshot?
03/02/2012 16:14 apocan95#305
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prinsferdi View Post
Nobody is hating you.

The most translators to german are rly bad. This is why you should not use and speak english.
2nd thing - if you write "fck off" I guess you will not get any help anymore!

If you want to speak to nikkatheone only, write a private message. If you write in this thread you gotta live with, that everybody write what they think - this is how boards work!
they could have told me that i used the translator because i thought nikkatheone did not speak english
03/02/2012 16:29 Prinsferdi#306
You are right, they could have told this to you.
As far as I remember, nikkatheone can speak english.
And if not, I`m sure somebody can translate your english into german :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by apocan95 View Post
gibt es kein Problem in int 2 aber einige Konten ich es in die Protokollierung versuchen Sie zeigt keine Monster,
so zeigt es und Shen i Drücken Sie auf Start bot es stürzt ab und gibt nicht einen Fehler leid für mein schlechtes
Deutsch ich spreche Englisch: (
This was your problem. I rly dont understand this. Say it in english, and I guess we can help you mate.
03/02/2012 17:50 alfredogabber#307
Oh eine neue Version 2.0 auf der Homepage und kostet jetzt Geld naja war klar das der Schritt kommt!!!!
03/02/2012 18:50 Fugin#308
For 20 € I like to buy the Minecraft than bot for the Seafight...
03/02/2012 19:16 Dark_Sign#309
Worked fine for me for a day or 2 now I am getting this problem where it just freezes up and not showing my ship, items or even npcs.

Just before it freezes up

Can some one please help me out here.
03/02/2012 19:21 urban105#310
2.0 Including BM?
03/02/2012 19:39 Prinsferdi#311
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Sign View Post
Worked fine for me for a day or 2 now I am getting this problem where it just freezes up and not showing my ship, items or even npcs.

Just before it freezes up

Can some one please help me out here.

I dont see that you press "start" - maybe you forget this?
03/02/2012 20:35 gj777#312
:pimp:
03/02/2012 21:06 apocan95#313
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prinsferdi View Post
You are right, they could have told this to you.
As far as I remember, nikkatheone can speak english.
And if not, I`m sure somebody can translate your english into german :)



This was your problem. I rly dont understand this. Say it in english, and I guess we can help you mate.
ok i type in my user name than password i click login it olgs in and says successfully logged in but it doesn't show my ship and its hp or any other monster or ship. when i click start the bot crashes its the same picture as

Worked fine for me for a day or 2 now I am getting this problem where it just freezes up and not showing my ship, items or even npcs.

Just before it freezes up
Spoiler:


Can some one please help me out here.
03/02/2012 21:10 Prinsferdi#314
Which version u use?
Which Windows do you use?
03/02/2012 21:36 babbelguns#315
Vorallen dingen wo soll der Unterschied sein, die Kostenpflichtige VErsion hat nicht mal ein BM bot.. Sonst hätte ich sie gekauft ^^