Is anyone else getting Xtrap errors when trying to load the game?
Code field [02-0300-00000005-022]
I was using cr1.0.1 up till about an hour ago when i went to shop and got an error that had to close cabal. After that happened i tried to run the new cabal and the x-trap error started popping up once the game launches and the cabal screen pops up. I already re-installed the game to get rid of any old files that might have been modified and it still pops up.
now im wondering is this code a ip ban code possably?
Code field [02-0300-00000005-022]
I was using cr1.0.1 up till about an hour ago when i went to shop and got an error that had to close cabal. After that happened i tried to run the new cabal and the x-trap error started popping up once the game launches and the cabal screen pops up. I already re-installed the game to get rid of any old files that might have been modified and it still pops up.
now im wondering is this code a ip ban code possably?