🔥 [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Script Providers 🔥

01/29/2023 17:54 tamedbeast#3091
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenbot - Azula View Post
Zenbot takes pride in security and for it being stable.
Zenbot also offers a huge champion pool of champion scripts.
It’s also has been undetected since July 2021.
I don't know if Zenbot uses the same out-of-the-box champ scripts as your private version, but they were complete trash. The prediction was terrible. Champ's scripting was awful, also.

The UI was nice.
01/29/2023 21:31 CatPowerCat#3092
Which script should I get for performance and security? My budget is around 100$
I've used so far toir, bgx and ls but so far, I've gotten banned with all of them so which ones would you guys recommend?
01/29/2023 22:36 Industry#3093
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatPowerCat View Post
Which script should I get for performance and security? My budget is around 100$
I've used so far toir, bgx and ls but so far, I've gotten banned with all of them so which ones would you guys recommend?
you get ban because you use public stuff anyone can get easily, usually within a sec thru automatic payment wall on website, which is what u have listed here. I recomend you to spend your efforts on doing contacts around those services so you can get somehow invited to the great projects unless u are willing to pay way more
01/30/2023 00:38 nigba#3094
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatPowerCat View Post
Which script should I get for performance and security? My budget is around 100$
I've used so far toir, bgx and ls but so far, I've gotten banned with all of them so which ones would you guys recommend?
people who know about scripts speak well of bruhwalker, they have recently opened applications so you can go to their discord and create a ticket to apply, I hope they accept me soon :))
01/30/2023 15:52 abrufal24#3095
Quote:
Originally Posted by nigba View Post
people who know about scripts speak well of bruhwalker, they have recently opened applications so you can go to their discord and create a ticket to apply, I hope they accept me soon :))
Who do you have to talk to or what is the discord? I'm also interested in buying
01/30/2023 17:34 nigba#3096
Quote:
Originally Posted by abrufal24 View Post
Who do you have to talk to or what is the discord? I'm also interested in buying
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
01/30/2023 19:39 Impalerq1#3097
is elude bgx bypass legit ?
01/31/2023 00:18 Industry#3098
Quote:
Originally Posted by Impalerq1 View Post
is elude bgx bypass legit ?
No, I dont think any bgx bypass is legit really, keep in mind bgx dev team itself its constantly changing stuff to try to avoid riot attacks, which forces riot to find other detection vectors to attack, there are plenty of them bgx doesnt even have strong fundamentals which makes the situation even more depressing but Im going off topic.

The main point here is that a person who takes the shortcut of doing a bypass instead its probably a rookie who can for sure figure out the current state of the situation and solve the immediate problem that is causing bans for injecting bgx but I can guarantee you, he wont be able to keep up with the game in real time which means using raw bgx for 20$ or bgx + bypass is going to make your account last pretty much the same, for the simple reason when the new detection vector gets attacked both services bgx and your bypass will get hit 19/20 times.

Not only elude got hit, all them, shelby, etc..

Edit: I will add as a counterpart example ensoulsharp which is a platform that literally has no changes for over 2 years, riot keeps detecting them the same way because there is not a single reason to do it any other way until they solve it, become a problem again and then riot attack to another vector.

Thats why a guy who builds a crappy bypass for ensoul will have a way easier time than bgx, the same guy will get his bgx bypass constantly detected and with less effort his ensoul bypass will last way longer. Dont get things twisted, in this example both services are offered by the same guy with barely understanding of the whole picture and you will still get banned soon or later from server side checks, some of you call them manual bans and it depends on which platform you are using some of them trigger more of those flags others less, depends on a long list of factors im not willing to disclose here, but you will for sure notice a clear change on your account lifespan unless you rush master in 50games.
01/31/2023 15:30 LebowskiHacks#3099
Why is Zeitgeist not on the list anymore?
01/31/2023 18:49 itsn1ghtfall#3100
Quote:
Originally Posted by LebowskiHacks View Post
Why is Zeitgeist not on the list anymore?
They had enough users so they decided to close applications. I think coach mentioned it somewhere earlier.
02/01/2023 03:27 ilovedogs55#3101
aint no way YTX hasn't paid to be ok+
02/01/2023 04:38 CatPowerCat#3102
I was browsing through youtube and I got this video recommended to me about a new script, after seeing the menu and asking around, I found out that it was a lview paste and it was being sold for 25 dollars without any mentions of it being a paste.

I've joined their discord and after asking about the script being pasted from lview, I was banned from it so the devs won't admit to it. Also, their website is full of fake reviews and looks pretty rough and skeetchy so it's possible they don't even give you the paste after paying for it.

This is their [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...], they also have a [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] channel which you can clearly see the menu.
02/01/2023 11:44 Rest-In-Peace#3103
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatPowerCat View Post
I was browsing through youtube and I got this video recommended to me about a new script, after seeing the menu and asking around, I found out that it was a lview paste and it was being sold for 25 dollars without any mentions of it being a paste.

I've joined their discord and after asking about the script being pasted from lview, I was banned from it so the devs won't admit to it. Also, their website is full of fake reviews and looks pretty rough and skeetchy so it's possible they don't even give you the paste after paying for it.

This is their [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...], they also have a [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] channel which you can clearly see the menu.
Hahaha WTF :lul:
02/02/2023 16:37 Optix12#3104
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatPowerCat View Post
I was browsing through youtube and I got this video recommended to me about a new script, after seeing the menu and asking around, I found out that it was a lview paste and it was being sold for 25 dollars without any mentions of it being a paste.

I've joined their discord and after asking about the script being pasted from lview, I was banned from it so the devs won't admit to it. Also, their website is full of fake reviews and looks pretty rough and skeetchy so it's possible they don't even give you the paste after paying for it.

This is their [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...], they also have a [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] channel which you can clearly see the menu.
DIESFROMCRINGE
02/02/2023 17:19 radnaks#3105
I was using toir for 2 years never got any problem or ban