[Merged]Closed Threads due to Forum Rules Violation

02/17/2008 11:40 Shacura#30346
If there would be a working Tbot, u could see him in like 100 post in this forum, cause everybody want this bot.

So just watch this forum every few days, and than maybe u will find one ;)
02/17/2008 11:55 n3mesis#30347
wow ~how bout take a look a bot at sticky thread
02/17/2008 12:04 ZXCCXZ#30348
New version !

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

You can don't scan it. Link from official site. Or you can scan if you scare :)
02/17/2008 12:04 D4oS#30349
Very good guide, thank you.

I scanned some files before use because i didn't find scans on first pages.

bot: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
My antivirus didn't find anything so i'll try it :]

autopot.exe:[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
um, I'm scared of use it

SilkroadAutopot.exe:[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

I think that it's more safe to try this.


Edit: Bot has working autopot :]
02/17/2008 12:07 Smiter#30350
Well...is it clean to use?
02/17/2008 12:07 toscha#30351
Could someone scan please?
02/17/2008 12:08 steftersteeg#30352
no
02/17/2008 12:08 bus#30353
yep new version : [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
02/17/2008 12:12 Sccorpius#30354
its clean
02/17/2008 12:33 drezo#30355
xray1234 the password is >>>silkroad-online.ru<<< ffs. Now my problem:
I do has it says and extract it to sro folder, then I execute it (as an admin). I see the testosterone and I Launch it. then nothing happens -.-, exept that when I go to the processes of the cpu it has 1 sro_client executed, and the more I launch the testosterone the more sro_clients will happear (btw I'm using Vista). If someone could help me I would be grateful
02/17/2008 12:37 strukel#30356
To big to scan... 100% sure that it is full of junk....
02/17/2008 12:38 strukel#30357
Quote:
Originally Posted by fla1rr View Post
Can anyone help me ?
Im getting this error : ¼Ó ½ĒĘŠ(9)
U use revbot?
02/17/2008 13:07 SpriGgy#30358
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegodmode View Post
I NEED A FULL TBOT(WITH CRACCK AND TBOT SERVER).But it be free.pls if anyone have pls give me link
WTF are you Idiot or what?
A Mod already deleted that Request from you and you made a New.
#Closed
#2. Infraction
02/17/2008 13:58 Arcshooter#30359
Its a virus, avg said
02/17/2008 13:59 xMedeia#30360
Is AgBot already buying pots etc?