🔥 [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Script Providers 🔥

12/28/2022 23:00 justlupa2#2986
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhcheng View Post
Feel regret now? LS is now DETECTED again, at least 3 times in 2022!
Well, luckily I didnt get banned, but I still wouldnt regret even tho if i was banned. Both are public platforms so sooner or later your acc gonna get banned i realize that lol.

I just wanted to give my honest opinion about how shit the platform was and how bad were they at communicating with their customers. A lot of people thinking they are actually exit scamming aswell just wanna point it out.

Nevertheless Im still gonna use LS cause I think it is one of the most polished script out there, never been experiencing this much fun since the OG leaguesharp times.
12/28/2022 23:28 ytak#2987
spend $100 on LS sub for 30days
get 15days worth of sub because of downtime

get banned every other patch

profit??? :kappa:
12/29/2022 00:11 Mistal#2988
Quote:
Originally Posted by ytak View Post

3 detections in 1 year = every other patch?
plus the chance to still dodge it if you don't play every day?

seriously, at least if you want to criticize LS get your facts straight, just don't spam bs..
12/29/2022 00:51 HappyMajor#2989
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistal View Post
3 detections in 1 year = every other patch?
plus the chance to still dodge it if you don't play every day?

seriously, at least if you want to criticize LS get your facts straight, just don't spam bs..
so ur saying just dont play and u dont get banned?
really smart

i rather pay 20€ to get banned with BGX and not 100
12/29/2022 01:29 LegendSense#2990
Quote:
Originally Posted by ytak View Post

Where did you take those numbers? We don't have such long downtimes. Maybe up to 3 days tops, if we are slow with updates. Even for actual downtime we have - we always compensate.
12/29/2022 04:57 theolahalo#2991
Should the list be updated to warn people that certain providers are detected if there was a ban wave?
12/29/2022 09:18 Mistal#2992
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyMajor View Post
so ur saying just dont play and u dont get banned?
really smart

i rather pay 20€ to get banned with BGX and not 100
no, if you read my words, I'm just saying that people are changing the facts, be it BGX or LS.
In terms of not playing, I'm just saying there's a little chance of dodging waves if you didn't play last week for example. Obviously it's hard to guess but happened with me and other people.

Whatever public platform you decide, it's up to you.
12/29/2022 10:25 iNSOMNiA3D#2993
I have not used LS before Christmas time and my account was banned anyway. That is LS has long been dt for 100€ a month just too expensive. For this price I expect a certain security quality and Champions Script Base. I know that there is no script that is 100% safe.
12/29/2022 14:05 TheEndSoon#2994
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistal View Post
no, if you read my words, I'm just saying that people are changing the facts, be it BGX or LS.
In terms of not playing, I'm just saying there's a little chance of dodging waves if you didn't play last week for example. Obviously it's hard to guess but happened with me and other people.

Whatever public platform you decide, it's up to you.
So you are saying if you buy 1 month then you only play couple weeks and you will have a chance to dodge bans ?
1. The thing u said can also be apply to bgx, ppl who didnt inject bgx more than 2 weeks also didnt get banned
2. Your point makes no sense, you are basically saying people have a chance to dodge bans if they dont play everyday, the way you worded it to address his argument makes it sounds like this is a good "feature" lmao. Do you even realize how stupid you sound ? If you pay $100/month just to not play couple weeks to dodge ban then what is even the point of paying for the full month with that ridiculous price ?
"JUST DONT PLAY EVERYDAY AND YOU HAVE A CHANCE TO DODGE BANS" XDDD read this shit again 10 more times and actually think harder about it, maybe you will eventually realize how stupid you sound.

It's ok i know you are a LS fan boy since day 1, but you dont have to try that hard.
12/29/2022 15:10 Mistal#2995
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEndSoon View Post
"JUST DONT PLAY EVERYDAY AND YOU HAVE A CHANCE TO DODGE BANS" XDDD read this shit again 10 more times and actually think harder about it, maybe you will eventually realize how stupid you sound.
I guess no point arguing with people that have issues understanding my English.
Have fun then, you won
12/29/2022 15:39 Rest-In-Peace#2996
Quote:
Originally Posted by iNSOMNiA3D View Post
I have not used LS before Christmas time and my account was banned anyway. That is LS has long been dt for 100€ a month just too expensive. For this price I expect a certain security quality and Champions Script Base. I know that there is no script that is 100% safe.
I agree with you.Public scripting platforms was never been safe place but whoever buy this broken(Legendsense) script must have brain damage.Literally paying for something detected 100$ . Champion plugins is less.Getting Detected.Small comunnity.No private.Long update time. Only + is you get a little better evade.End of the day you get banned with your 100$ paid script.
12/29/2022 19:04 yorik100#2997
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rest-In-Peace View Post
Seems like they fixed Fog of war recall on PBE.From next update you guys won't have recall tracker & baseult :) We were waiting Riot to fix it since 3-4 years already. Enjoy game till next update guys :)
onTeleport gone?
12/29/2022 21:40 Rest-In-Peace#2998
Quote:
Originally Posted by yorik100 View Post
onTeleport gone?
onTeleport struct no longer updated in fog of war on PBE.Soo yes its gone.
12/29/2022 22:43 yorik100#2999
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rest-In-Peace View Post
onTeleport struct no longer updated in fog of war on PBE.Soo yes its gone.
So onTeleport still exists but only triggers if we can see the sender?
12/30/2022 02:08 Zenbot - Azula#3000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach Broeki View Post
-snip-
Please don't forget to update OP for Zenbot. ElitePVP sales thread is located here: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]