Stripped ProjectAlchemy Source Code

12/16/2010 09:55 pro4never#286
Quote:
Originally Posted by denominator View Post
Ahhh thank you yeah the line that it shows is that particular line.
Code:
set { Exp = value; }
I have to go to the dentist now but I`ll take a look a little later :)
That means it is an infinite loop then lol...


It's like saying every time 1 = 1... make 1 =1 ...

It will run in an infinite loop. You need a private value (say... _exp) and a public accessor (in this case Exp)

That way when you do Client.Exp = 1000; or w/e it modifies the value of _exp and performs any other actions.

Exp isn't even used in the source unless you changed something so that's why there is that minor issue
12/16/2010 14:46 denominator#287
It was already in the source and nope didn`t touch it because I didn`t even know what it was lol. Yup that`s the error "infinite loop" besides as I said it just crashes on me now, Conquer loads up so does proxy then proxy just crashes >.< All I know is one day it worked and after updating Conquer client it now crashes even if I // the problem area of Exp.
12/16/2010 15:51 pro4never#288
Quote:
Originally Posted by denominator View Post
It was already in the source and nope didn`t touch it because I didn`t even know what it was lol. Yup that`s the error "infinite loop" besides as I said it just crashes on me now, Conquer loads up so does proxy then proxy just crashes >.< All I know is one day it worked and after updating Conquer client it now crashes even if I // the problem area of Exp.
Didn't monk come out? Chances are they changed some of the packets and you need to update them through logging stuff and trial and error.
12/16/2010 16:43 denominator#289
Yup Monk came out BUT this started happening to me before monks? The only thing I know that happened at that time was something to do with double experience events on some other server. Maybe it`s something to do with the old servers hence why I got that problem?
12/16/2010 17:43 OELABOELA#290
P4N, how can i see if the item on the ground is mine? Because my looting function now crashes because it wants to loot it to fast, without being from myself.
12/16/2010 20:27 demon17#291
try /speed loot 250
12/16/2010 21:14 OELABOELA#292
Quote:
Originally Posted by demon17 View Post
try /speed loot 250
I was asking how i can see if the item is mine.
12/16/2010 22:22 pro4never#293
Quote:
Originally Posted by OELABOELA View Post
I was asking how i can see if the item is mine.
You can't without trying it first. That's why I suggest removing the item from your local items database after 1-2 tries.
12/17/2010 04:00 koko425#294
Quote:
Originally Posted by demon17 View Post
Thanx .. it was nice .


At the part of the cooding . Tq changet somthing after new pach?
Cuz the official changes was the server merges and xxx2 pach cuz they got problems with merging .. ( this is the official source = additional maintance + add new paches .. )
I think they wana realy clean the botters from sistem . :|

I hate TQ .
Cause:
-No DB at 110 ( non reborn ) Shity item ...
-Low Drop Rates ...
-DCfull evvents like arena ( Elite , Team)

^----Reasons why i wana make a working proxy ,, Own them before they own us .




<Edit1>

P4N
Can you tell me a thing , i mean is stupid thing but look:

1. I set up a data base using xampp(apachi , mysql) localhost/phpmyadmin
2. I add new DB, "alchemy" At SQL i add the content of SqL FIle and press [Go]
3. Succesful added
4. I oppen my Navicat . New MySqL . (alchemy , localhost, root ,-nopasword- )
5. I open the database and i see the table , is clear .
6. I get my IPV4 from cmd ( ipconfig ) and add it in :
Program.cs ( From source)
Settings.txt ( AlchemyProxy/Bin/Relase [ or Debought] /Setting.txt
and in C...O..../LoaderSett.txt in con folder

7. I start from exe (alchemy.exe) Bin folder Relase/Debought
8. I start my ConquerLoader.exe
9. Client starts , I enter the acc ID and Pass , press enter ... at the 1st half inch of loading bar freze ( loading acc server) ... and client freze and give me error or when i W8 got error message Canot connect to the server . please try again .


What is the problem ( I also tryed it with my IPV6 and hamachi .) I have Dinamic Ip ( changing at rooter / modem restart , At computer restart )
i maked that but i got error msg in client and cant conniect to server
12/17/2010 05:20 demon17#295
Quote:
Originally Posted by koko425 View Post
i maked that but i got error msg in client and cant conniect to server
I resolved this problem . The Database wasnt setted . And Also before start the bot While you modify in Visual studio 2010 You need to rebuild it . And after start it from Debug or Simple (when you want after rebuild you can close the vs 2010 and start it from AlchemyProxy>bin>Debug>AlchemyProxy
When the client froze at account server the problem is with your database .

<Edit1> Anyona can tell me wich video tool to make a vid , I mean for complete screen not only for a window . License free. I'll make a tut how to .
12/17/2010 07:58 pro4never#296
Quote:
Originally Posted by demon17 View Post
I resolved this problem . The Database wasnt setted . And Also before start the bot While you modify in Visual studio 2010 You need to rebuild it . And after start it from Debug or Simple (when you want after rebuild you can close the vs 2010 and start it from AlchemyProxy>bin>Debug>AlchemyProxy
When the client froze at account server the problem is with your database .

<Edit1> Anyona can tell me wich video tool to make a vid , I mean for complete screen not only for a window . License free. I'll make a tut how to .
Cam studio is free, never had any issue, doesn't lag and has no license restrictions such as max time or anything. It simply... works :P
12/17/2010 15:59 OELABOELA#297
Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
Cam studio is free, never had any issue, doesn't lag and has no license restrictions such as max time or anything. It simply... works :P
Im using fraps, its easy because you can set the ingame fps on it and so make the size/quality better ;)
12/17/2010 16:53 demon17#298
Quote:
Originally Posted by OELABOELA View Post
Im using fraps, its easy because you can set the ingame fps on it and so make the size/quality better ;)
K maybe i make one in this weekend .
OELABOELA ><--- PM me or contact me in MSN . I wana talk about something
12/17/2010 16:53 pro4never#299
Quote:
Originally Posted by OELABOELA View Post
Im using fraps, its easy because you can set the ingame fps on it and so make the size/quality better ;)
I always found fraps to tend to lag and create MASSIVE recording files (IE like 100-200+ mb from just a few seconds of recording). If I reduced quality so files were smaller it caused quality to go to shit. With cam studio there's no need to download a crack and it creates files like 1/10 the size and full quality

<edit>

just checked... 4min movie recording at full screen quality is like 300mb with cam studio. I know when I upload them to youtube it goes 720p so it's rather good quality and perfectly clear in my experience.

Maybe fraps got improved, I just remember it being finicky and annoying at times.
12/17/2010 19:28 I.M.Real#300
thanks for uping the source.