[Client + Server] Shangri-La Files.

03/16/2021 01:57 mydk2#286
Do you have the latest one dkeaorn.exe Main program, support the latest equipment display, F11 medicine water column
03/16/2021 15:07 nemesidevmv#287
Quote:
Originally Posted by mydk2 View Post
Do you have the latest one dkeaorn.exe Main program, support the latest equipment display, F11 medicine water column
you have to pay for that

Quote:
Originally Posted by mydk2 View Post
Do you have the latest one dkeaorn.exe Main program, support the latest equipment display, F11 medicine water column
you have to pay for that
03/16/2021 17:59 [DEV]Dekaron#288
any one can tell me what is this because i have no idea what is that.

Quote:
F11 medicine water column
03/16/2021 18:29 thirdeye42#289
Quote:
Originally Posted by [DEV]Dekaron View Post
any one can tell me what is this because i have no idea what is that.
lol, I believe he's referring to F7-F11+ potion/fish/candy slots.
When I first read it I was like, wtf is that?! Then I was like, oh ok..
03/25/2021 00:22 asdf20#290
So far, everything is fine. However, the guild cannot be created. What needs to be fixed?
03/25/2021 00:57 [DEV]Dekaron#291
Quote:
Originally Posted by asdf20 View Post
So far, everything is fine. However, the guild cannot be created. What needs to be fixed?
do you have proper lv and dil ???
03/25/2021 01:34 asdf20#292
The level 200 money 700,000,000 requirement is sufficient. I am wondering if there is something wrong with the settings.
03/25/2021 13:09 [DEV]Dekaron#293
When you try make a guild do you receive any errors message. Second thing you do not provide any information only that you can't create guild. Go to share\guild and open guild.csv and look what is there.
03/25/2021 23:07 asdf20#294
I solved it. The sql setting is incorrect. Thank you very much for your interest and advice.
04/04/2021 20:17 veryoops#295
how to make account id?
04/07/2021 01:37 emilsonvl#296
Index map shangri-la

where is the portal the entrance
and no maplist doesn't have shangrila give me index plz ^^
04/07/2021 11:27 [DEV]Dekaron#297
This thing's do not have Shangri-la files. You can get them from official client.
04/07/2021 16:59 veryoops#298
client file lng tai go and server fiies in lng eng go
I don't eng
04/12/2021 04:08 [DEV]Dante#299
:lul:
04/28/2021 15:19 justinparenteau1#300
Anyone got YouTube video?

Connection failed please try again. Anyone know why